Recogniton of ?

Hime Themis

43 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

Again posting on a subject that has nothing to do with u lmao.

tell me y u think people care what u have to say? Answer that one question? Why does ur opinion matter? Who r u?lol

Who died and made you the OWF police? answer me that. 

Freaking libertarian flake....get outta town.  Don't you have a peace summit to de-rail?

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Yeah. Probably spent more arming up than what it cost to build his nation, lets be honest.

500k and above for nukes, infra flux, troop purchase, tanks, daily bill. 

Yeah you're probably right. Still fun to watch him flail then ruin his peace options yacking. 

Let's hope he shuts up soon

Edited by Lucius Optimus

9 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Sorry man. Monty started it

Yes u r sorry.

nice alliance we smashed it while fighting many people ur a cry baby loser Ellen u always have been always will be. Mind ur business soon I come and attack again...over and over lol u can’t protect ur alliance look how many we made leave so far we even build a much better alliance then u while fighting u and two other alliances lmao:lol1:

7 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

500k and above for nukes, infra flux, troop purchase, tanks, daily bill. 

Yeah you're probably right. Still fun to watch him flail then ruin his peace options yacking. 

Let's hope he shuts up soon

Maybe Noctis want peace with u but I don’t. I want to fight forever:war:

Just now, Montezuma said:

Yes u r sorry.

nice alliance we smashed it while fighting many people ur a cry baby loser Ellen u always have been always will be. Mind ur business soon I come and attack again...over and over lol u can’t protect ur alliance look how many we made leave so far we even build a much better alliance then u while fighting u and two other alliances lmao:lol1:

No one cares about your tiny !@#$.

10 hours ago, Hime Themis said:

Numbnuts

I reserved my scorn for the dumbest among you. Thanks for stepping up once again. You brilliant leadership skils have obviously not given you the ability to read nor observe. I am not an never have been a senator and have for years been set at refuse votes.

So thank you very much for proving what a pathetic fool you continue to be. :)

if you needed confirmation of how clueless one can be, look no further.

you twit

Your understanding of the global situation seems to limit you to somewhat. I can excuse your lack of knowledge and experience because you are essentially a puffed up toad who contributed nothing at all to our world for the decade plus you have thieved our oxygen.  For the record, you don't have to be ''the'' senator for your alliance to place a sanction.  It is typical of your lack of comprehension of what people are saying to you, yet you continue to try, way too hard to score points without any clue.  You aren't as big an idiot as your mate, well it is a close race, but he seems less in touch with politics than you.  You need to try a whole lot harder with the insults and it will help a lot if you don't make completely retarded statements every time you try to have a shot at me.

I love being insulted for the record, especially when it reveals so much about you and so little about me.  I will continue to identify the weakness of your war strategies, the demonstrated cluelessness when it comes to achieving your stated objectives and I will of course always respond to your attempts to insult me and my friends, usually with interest. 

I look forward to your expedited exit from Bob.  You can take all your blowfish with you, the illusion is over for you.  Craters and tears are all that await you.... and wads of cash blown sky high.  Glad you have it, should have bought beer instead.

Gentle Persons

Poor Umbrella the mighty alliance needs outside help already.Of course it is sad to see NPO continue to slip so low.:lol1:

11/11/2017 12:45:25 AM

team_Red.gif

Devon
Ruler: Jesse End
New Pacific Order

team_Black.gif

Dulra
Ruler: Hime Themis
The Order Of The Black Rose
Target Weapons of Mass Destruction

Success But Caught
11/11/2017 12:45:00 AM

team_Red.gif

Devon
Ruler: Jesse End
New Pacific Order

team_Black.gif

Dulra
Ruler: Hime Themis
The Order Of The Black Rose
Target Weapons of Mass Destruction

Complete Failure

I don't know what is worse: People using the fact that OBR is neutral as excuse for the attack or the fact that this is just a excuse to pick an easy target. Instead of try to dictate how alliances want to behave in cyberverse and how cowards they are for not playing by your rules, you should man up, end yours treaties and attack each other if you really want to have some fun fighting.

Unhappily, I know too well how things works here to expect anything other than this type of behave. 

Edited by D34th

7 minutes ago, Auctor said:

Our bad for not assuming the nation with the most tech in the game wouldn't front up much of a challenge.

You are either stupid or naive if you believe that the challenge and fun comes from the amount of one nation tech instead of the size of each side in a war. Want a challenge? Split your coalition in two equal sizes and then fight each other, it's 100% granted that you'll have a challenge.

4 minutes ago, D34th said:

You are either stupid or naive if you believe that the challenge and fun comes from the amount of one nation tech instead of the size of each side in a war. Want a challenge? Split your coalition in two equal sizes and then fight each other, it's 100% granted that you'll have a challenge.

Then again, you are using fighting words. For an nation which is part of an alliance purporting to be neutral, you are somewhat aggressive, if not hawk lobby.