Recogniton of ?

Hime Themis

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We all know you're sitting on the money to build all of them back up after this ends.  You decided on suicide war instead.    If you gave a !@#$ about your AA, the post would have said just that. 

Dearest Hime,

I have more casualties than your garbage nation

Sincerely,

Sir Caustic of the Royal house of $%&@ You.

Edited by Caustic

1 minute ago, Hime Themis said:

Thrawn

Come on down gutless.

Dame Hime Themis

Much more fun to watch you impotently whine from a position of helplessness.

Just now, Hime Themis said:

Yup only 4 million more casualties than you gutless.

Congrats, you have only been one of the largest nations for a decade.

1 minute ago, Lady Red said:

We all know you're sitting on the money to build all of them back up after this ends.  You decided on suicide war instead.    If you gave a !@#$ about your AA, the post would have said just that. 

Lady Red

Not sure how your alliance works but in ours we decide together a course of action. Is that a new concept to you??

Dame Hime Themis

Sort of.  I have an Emperor.   I do what he tells me.  Never once has he told me anything so stupid as to throw away a decade of work and an AA with an old and proud name on the opening volley of war.  

Just now, Hime Themis said:

Yup,all mouth as usual, Joshua at least had the balls you lack to declare on me. You should learn from him

Haha.

1 minute ago, Hime Themis said:

Lady Red

Not sure how your alliance works but in ours we decide together a course of action. Is that a new concept to you??

Dame Hime Themis

I'll let you explain how tactics work.

2 minutes ago, Lady Red said:

Sort of.  I have an Emperor.   I do what he tells me.  Never once has he told me anything so stupid as to throw away a decade of work and an AA with an old and proud name on the opening volley of war.  

Once again you clearly do not understand. A war is for survival. We look to punish. We have had a good run and now wish toenjoy our goodbye punish the fool who tested our willingness to do so.

Oh Hime... you've had an entire decade to actually do something meaningful. A good run? Defined by what? Nothing? Congrats, now enjoy your forced retirement.

Edited by Caustic

2 minutes ago, Lady Red said:

I clearly DO understand, Hime.  I wouldn't be so grumpy and generally disappointed if I didn't.   

Lady Red

I am sorry, we decide that we would not reward deceit, we would not bow to blackmail and not suck up to save our skins. You wish to go another way I respect that. We decide as an alliance, we do not have someone dictate what we do. It is our way.

Dame Hime Themis

1 minute ago, Lady Red said:

The victim mentality is beneath you.   You broke a pixel so you're running away.   There was a time when people worked the problem and came out better for it.  

Lady Red

No victim we had previously warned people that if they went this route we would punish them Simple clean and we always keep our word. Difficult concept for some.

Nope you clearly do NOT understand.LOL

Dame Hime Themis

3 minutes ago, Lady Red said:

The victim mentality is beneath you.   You broke a pixel so you're running away.   There was a time when people worked the problem and came out better for it.  

No, they wish us to fight the war their way so they can gain tech and land, we chose to nuke them for a few months to destroy their tech land and infra. Are you just to stupid to understand that?

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

Don't be obtuse. You've been here long enough and are smart enough that just a nation your size needs a tactical plan. Smh.

Death Adder

No you are being obtuse, I told Cuba three years ago how easy it was for a larger alliance. You need to work on your skills.:rolleyes:

Dame Hime Themis