Recogniton of ?

Hime Themis

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been in this game over 11 years, started in Legion, then Valhalla and in 2008 moved to OBR.  I go back to the days of Lysdexia & Moo (dear Moo), Vaylen and way too many of the members who have gone by the wayside.  Yes, I'm under attack, yes I suck at war, yes I will defend my nation as long as it's possible and hey, if I go rogue, that actually might be fun for a change.  However, when I started this game, there were over 35000 people here, it was vibrant, there were things to actually do.  It's not like that any longer, at least not from my perspective.  Now, for heaven's sake, I have "grand dogs", my daughter, who got me into the game when she was in high school is now out of college, married and getting ready to start a family.  I'm ANCIENT for god's sake and a little tired.  Can't speak for everyone in the alliance, but I've been mentally done for ages. 

So, if y'all want to do the name calling thing etc. go for it. ( But, with respect HT, I did have to chuckle to myself at the 3rd stage of grief thing.)  Love you all & if I go down in flames I do, if I survive, I will float out there for another 11 years. 

Peace out.

1 minute ago, Lady Stella said:

I've been in this game over 11 years, started in Legion, then Valhalla and in 2008 moved to OBR.  I go back to the days of Lysdexia & Moo (dear Moo), Vaylen and way too many of the members who have gone by the wayside.  Yes, I'm under attack, yes I suck at war, yes I will defend my nation as long as it's possible and hey, if I go rogue, that actually might be fun for a change.  However, when I started this game, there were over 35000 people here, it was vibrant, there were things to actually do.  It's not like that any longer, at least not from my perspective.  Now, for heaven's sake, I have "grand dogs", my daughter, who got me into the game when she was in high school is now out of college, married and getting ready to start a family.  I'm ANCIENT for god's sake and a little tired.  Can't speak for everyone in the alliance, but I've been mentally done for ages. 

So, if y'all want to do the name calling thing etc. go for it. ( But, with respect HT, I did have to chuckle to myself at the 3rd stage of grief thing.)  Love you all & if I go down in flames I do, if I survive, I will float out there for another 11 years. 

Peace out.

Oh look. Someone who can still take it on the chin without acting like a child.

You have my respect.

3 minutes ago, Lady Stella said:

Peace out.

This person for viceroy of OBR. 

Its the end game, deal with it. It was either you or GPA, but with some heavy s*** posting on my part, everyone got convinced that hitting you and pulling you down with everything else, is far more fun than the boring ones in GPA. At least with you we get the faux moral outrage posting. 

26 minutes ago, Holy Empire of Halin said:

Its the end game, deal with it. It was either you or GPA, but with some heavy s*** posting on my part, everyone got convinced that hitting you and pulling you down with everything else, is far more fun than the boring ones in GPA. At least with you we get the faux moral outrage posting. 

Good Holy Empire of Halin

You silver tongued devil. Well done.:D

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis

38 minutes ago, Holy Empire of Halin said:

Is methrage even around? He would be an amazing addition to this send off.

We had a member dropping nukes on the Rose Realm before everyone was doing, although that member has since moved on. 

nukes.jpg

Although we're for the most part fighting in a very different tier than you guys; grinding down some alliances who attacked us. :D

9 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

We had a member dropping nukes on the Rose Realm before everyone was doing, although that member has since moved on. 

nukes.jpg

Although we're for the most part fighting in a very different tier than you guys; grinding down some alliances who attacked us. :D

You mean the Ex-DoD (Umbrella protectorate) that dropped them, hit Rose, joined your alliance, and left when Umbrella began to hit?
I wouldn't exactly call that an Aevum member.

5 minutes ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

You mean the Ex-DoD (Umbrella protectorate) that dropped them, hit Rose, joined your alliance, and left when Umbrella began to hit?
I wouldn't exactly call that an Aevum member.

I think he actually left after getting declared on by a second Nights Watch member & didn't fight back against them; so he wasn't a reliable member. Not sure why he applied actually. :P

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

Wow Rose Kingdom...

I certainly would have expected more. 

How is it you have no money with which to defend yourself? I would expect that kind of mistake from me but not nations/alliances as old as yours. 

Why do you not fight? Why are you throwing a tantrum? 

I understand none of this....