Recogniton of ?

Hime Themis

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Hime Themis said:

Neo Uruk

So you guys would pay for improvements and wonders you cannot use? Brilliant.

Wow you guys really have no clue how to do this do you.

Dame hime Themis

i don't know i think the people who have actually been fighting wars the last 9 years or so would know better than someone who's maybe fought a few rogues here and there since karma

1 minute ago, Neo Uruk said:

i don't know i think the people who have actually been fighting wars the last 9 years or so would know better than someone who's maybe fought a few rogues here and there since karma

I think the problem here is that no one sat him down and discussed what those new-fangled SDIs do and how they screw up your hopes and dreams after about one or two rounds of three on one war.  

2 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

Shh.. Occulus would prefer its adversaries adhere to their excessive confirmation bias (also known as pride) in the conduct of their operations rather than giving into operational reason.

Just now, Neo Uruk said:

Neo Uruk

What is so difficult for you people to understand. We are not fighting a war we are taking revenge. Some of us have been waiting for someone stupid enough to step on the mine so we could leave with a bang. Thanks to Umbrella we have.

A few rogues here and there:rolleyes:

So to repeat for the slow learners if this was a war it would have been fought differently, since this is a revenge run it was not. Sigh

It has been such a pleasure listening to all your deep insights. Think I will check out.

Dame Hime Themis

19 hours ago, Hime Themis said:

Says the wizard of screwing his allies.LOLOLOLOL

death cookie anyone

1 minute ago, Hime Themis said:

Neo Uruk

What is so difficult for you people to understand. We are not fighting a war we are taking revenge. Some of us have been waiting for someone stupid enough to step on the mine so we could leave with a bang. Thanks to Umbrella we have.

So to repeat for the slow learners if this was a war it would have been fought differently, since this is a revenge run it was not. Sigh

It has been such a pleasure listening to all your deep insights. Think I will check out.

Dame Hime Themis

hey

you know what would be good revenge for people attacking you

fighting back

Edited by Neo Uruk

Just now, Hime Themis said:

Neo Uruk

Dame Hime Themis

...I'm sure umbrella will remember this later, and perchance care some.  

lady red

I am sure i do not care.

Dame Hime Themis

Thank you for summarizing the entire thread so eloquently.  We can all go home now and stop enjoying this delightful read.  

Just now, commander thrawn said:

You care so little you have spent hours whining about it.

Thrawn

Perhaps with your deep insight you can tell us all the secret tactic of your leader who anarchied himself by deleting all his troops and  disabling xp when he declared on me. May be Lady red can get you some of his training manuals.

I care little if you goofs think it will not hurt. :)

Really care to point out a whine? Surely your intellect is up to actually finding a single quote doing that after the announcement.

Dame Hime Themis

Thrawn

Perhaps with your deep insight you can tell us all the secret tactic of your leader who anarchied himself by deleting all his troops and  disabling xp when he declared on me. May be Lady red can get you some of his training manuals.

I care little if you goofs think it will not hurt. :)

Really care to point out a whine? Surely your intellect is up to actually finding a single quote doing that after the announcement.

Dame Hime Themis

Roq attacked you?

This whole thread is full of you whining.

More like twenties of thousands Neo.. I estimate a total cost of many billions converted to 1/10th its value.

Probably just didn't want to get sent to the top 7 days infra loss, by someone other than themselves.

Pretty sure Hime has persona-non-grata'd me at this point, which I find hilarious.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

5 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

Again posting on a subject that has nothing to do with u lmao.

tell me y u think people care what u have to say? Answer that one question? Why does ur opinion matter? Who r u?lol

26 minutes ago, tobbogon said:

Look who's talking. 

Anyway.

I'm glad this has turned into what it has.  Seeing Hime in this state has me tickled. Thanks for playing along man.

1. What !@#$%* lol? Do something coward y don’t u mind ur business:ph34r:?