Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

20 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

With that said, I have an ultimatum for our attackers. 

...if attacks continue over the coming week, I will recruit a few volunteers to fight a perma war and exterminate lower tiers as a death squad AA, since barbarians will only understand the sword.

How's the recruitment going over there Junka?

onemandeathsquad.png

Can you imagine how unstoppable you'd be if there were two of you? I reckon you could stretch it out for a fortnight, that would show them eh? They won't be laughing at you then, will they? You can do this! Go TEAM JUNKA!!!:wub:

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This, quite simply, is the saddest thing to ever happen to/for ISX. You must fight the barbarians who are trying to take your leader away! By accepting your leaders surrender, you all have surrendered in his name. Fight. Fight, comrades. Fight for your alliance, fight for your leader. Don't be afraid, like Junka, show him that you still need his leadership.

1 minute ago, BringMeTheHorizon said:

This, quite simply, is the saddest thing to ever happen to/for ISX. You must fight the barbarians who are trying to take your leader away! By accepting your leaders surrender, you all have surrendered in his name. Fight. Fight, comrades. Fight for your alliance, fight for your leader. Don't be afraid, like Junka, show him that you still need his leadership.

? 1,738 posts and I don't know you? Ah I see haven't posted since February. Seems as though you've missed a bit... Still no barbarians are making any threats. He has consistently pissed of many alliances in this game. He pissed off his allies too, forced both NpO and mINC to cancel on him in the last couple of days. mINC that you are either ghosting or joining... Might want to know what you are talking about before you post.. 

10 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

? 1,738 posts and I don't know you? Ah I see haven't posted since February. Seems as though you've missed a bit... Still no barbarians are making any threats. He has consistently pissed of many alliances in this game. He pissed off his allies too, forced both NpO and mINC to cancel on him in the last couple of days. mINC that you are either ghosting or joining... Might want to know what you are talking about before you post.. 

Oh, child. You simple, simple child. You don't know me, as you said. So before you try to "tell" me something, I want you to try something. Just like you found out that I haven't posted since February, make an effort to go a little deeper, yes I know, you're probably not smart enough to go deeper. Though, just think a little before posting. I'm the reason ISX exists, I extorted around 100 million from NSF, which merged into ISX, and humiliated their top leadership. I've continually been able to call out Junka, and humiliate his leaders across several reincarnations of my name. 

MInc is the offshoot of Riot Society, that I created as well. I originally brought those nations together. So...

So, maybe, just maybe. You might want to, at least once, know what you are talking about before you post.

But what do I know?

Edited by BringMeTheHorizon

Just now, BringMeTheHorizon said:

Oh, child. You simple, simple child. You don't know me, as you said. So before you try to "tell" me something, I want you to try something. Just like you found out that I haven't posted since February, make an effort to go a little deeper, yes I know, you're probably not smart enough to go deeper. Though, just think a little before posting. I'm the reason ISX exists, I extorted around 100 million from NSF, which merged into ISX, and humiliated their top leadership. I've continually been able to call out Junka, and humiliate his leaders across several reincarnations of my name. 

So, maybe, just maybe. You might want to, at least once, know what you are talking about before you post.

But what do I know?

Great and I've known Junka since he started the game and was part of banning him from our original alliance boards. So if we want to play the game of who has trolled junka longer :P I win. The internet is hard to detect sarcasm level, so please post some emoticon next time, plox :P

Just now, MaineGOP said:

Great and I've known Junka since he started the game and was part of banning him from our original alliance boards. So if we want to play the game of who has trolled junka longer :P I win. The internet is hard to detect sarcasm level, so please post some emoticon next time, plox :P

Emoticons are for whippersnappers and little grasshoppers.

ASCII art on the other hand.....

Just now, MaineGOP said:

Oh, it's not a game, you're probably right, you've been doing it longer. I've just been doing it better. 

Just now, Helbrecht said:

Fail, if you mention ASCII I expect it

@@@@@@@   @@@  @@@   @@@@@@   @@@@@@@@  @@@  @@@  @@@  @@@  @@@
@@@@@@@@  @@@  @@@  @@@@@@@@  @@@@@@@@  @@@@ @@@  @@@  @@@  @@@
@@!  @@@  @@!  @@@  @@!  @@@  @@!       @@!@!@@@  @@!  @@!  !@@
!@!  @!@  !@!  @!@  !@!  @!@  !@!       !@!!@!@!  !@!  !@!  @!!
@!@@!@!   @!@!@!@!  @!@  !@!  @!!!:!    @!@ !!@!  !!@   !@@!@!
!!@!!!    !!!@!!!!  !@!  !!!  !!!!!:    !@!  !!!  !!!    @!!!
!!:       !!:  !!!  !!:  !!!  !!:       !!:  !!!  !!:   !: :!!
:!:       :!:  !:!  :!:  !:!  :!:       :!:  !:!  :!:  :!:  !:!
 ::       ::   :::  ::::: ::   :: ::::   ::   ::   ::   ::  :::
 :         :   : :   : :  :   : :: ::   ::    :   :     :   ::

.-==========
                         .-' O    =====
                        /___       ===
                           \_      |
_____________________________)    (_____________________________
\___________               .'      `,              ____________/
  \__________`.     |||<   `.      .'   >|||     .'__________/
     \_________`._  |||  <   `-..-'   >  |||  _.'_________/
        \_________`-..|_  _ <      > _  _|..-'_________/
           \_________   |_|  //  \\  |_|   _________/
                      .-\   //    \\   /-.
      ,  .         _.'.- `._        _.' -.`._         .  ,
    <<<<>>>>     .' .'  /  '``----''`  \  `. `.     <<<<>>>>
      '/\`         /  .' .'.'/|..|\`.`. `.  \         '/\`
      (())        `  /  / .'| |||| |`. \  \  '        (())
       /\          ::_.' .' /| || |\ `. `._::          /\
      //\\           '``.' | | || | | `.''`           //\\
      //\\             .` .` | || | '. '.             //\\
      //\\                `  | `' |  '                //\\
      \\//                                            \\//
       \/                      MJP                     \/

6 minutes ago, BringMeTheHorizon said:

Oh, it's not a game, you're probably right, you've been doing it longer. I've just been doing it better. 

Your nation is not even one hour old... I think we can safely say that whoever you are, you have failed!:lol1:

Edited by Emperor Khan

3 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

Your nation is not even one hour old... I think we can safely say that whoever you are, you have failed!:lol1:

Oh, no, you're right. I can not claim any victory here, in this instance. Failed is highly subjective. If you think Junka isn't still the leader, you'd be surprised. So I still count this as failed. You guys will beat ISX down like always, and they'll grow back up, and the cycle will repeat. I'll be impressed when he is ousted from the alliance, but seeing that satisfaction rating. You simply can not win.

Junka proving he's been a rogue Barbarian all this time...

33 minutes ago, Helbrecht said:

300 videos is apparently the best way to get your point across. (If you're a Pussy) 

Edited by Keres
Glad to know the "D word" is censored but pussy isnt.

49 minutes ago, BringMeTheHorizon said:

I'll be impressed when he is ousted from the alliance...

I think you'll find that he is already in the process of leaving, he's busy forming the... Death Squad!!! Just the thought of it sends shivers down my spine! Scary stuff!

12 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

I think you'll find that he is already in the process of leaving, he's busy forming the... Death Squad!!! Just the thought of it sends shivers down my spine! Scary stuff!

Mine, too. Especially if he's training them all in the art of essay writing.

Edited by RearviewRover
Typo fix

13 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

I think someone needs to explain to junka that a death squad kills people, now what junka is doing is leading a bunch of nations off to die, not really the same thing 

37 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Well id you look you'll see only 17 of approximately 60 people answered. Which is like 1/3 of the alliance. Not good enough for statistical analysis

Dictators always fudge the numbers when they want to talk democracy 😉

ISX is not a democracy, it is functionally a timocracy... though I had hoped for it to become a true aristocracy. Too many barbarians to kill. :P

For the ignorant, the hierarchy of governments is as follows:

Aristocracy

Timocracy

Oligarchy

Democracy

Tyranny

Edited by Immortan Junka

43 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

My new theory,

Junka intentionally wants to see Galarian fail as Leader.

I believe it, he either wants ISX to get rolled so that he can say he was right and make them a martyr and scream about infidels or he wants to tank Galerion as Emperor so he can come back riding his white horse and save the day... Either way he doesn't care about the members of ISX.

Edited by MaineGOP

2 hours ago, Morphine said:

Well id you look you'll see only 17 of approximately 60 people answered. Which is like 1/3 of the alliance. Not good enough for statistical analysis

Not to defend anything ISX, but 17/60 = 28%, which is a significantly higher sample size than most in statistical analysis.

Of course in this case it would be skewed towards actives and the like so it may be a non-representative sample, but still statistically significant.

/end soapbox

AM > ISX :D