Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

Tyweenie concerning your recent actions while still leading ISX, why did you set BimCash to pending? You haven't even tried to help the poor guy out.

Did Sexy Kurt make his ankle hurt?

Edited by Neo Uruk

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Why would I be booted out when the alliance govt has a 94% approval rating?

I would like to see where you got this percentage from and then I demand a recount!

Did you know that only 12% of the general public know that 98% of the general public use fake statistics and percentages to support 56% of their arguments?

2 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

I wonder if Junka were to ask for power back, Gallerion would actually hand it back?

That's if he has actually handed over power, he has no purpose in life if he can't stroke his mein führer title.

13 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I gave you people what you wanted by stepping down as Emperor. Do you care so much about the finer points that you want me to leave the AA as well? 

i can't speak for others but giving up ownership of the AA and having Galerion post an update government structure and plan going forward would do a lot. Otherwise what evidence do we have that you've actually stepped down? Just a post full of a bunch of threats...

EDIT: Ok AA handed over, let me see if Galerion has posted yet...

Edited by MaineGOP

3 hours ago, Jay Kay said:

That's if he has actually handed over power, he has no purpose in life if he can't stroke his mein führer title.

That's true, it could all just be for show to appease his many enemies. Then lo-and-behold once the danger/troubles have passed he's suddenly back in power. Only time will tell.

TBH I think he does truly care for SNX and that passion is a good thing, but he vents it and wrong ways and winds people up by doing stupid things. I'm not trying to be nasty about him cos I think he's quite funny but the dude needs to learn civility and leadership, and understand that we're not all out to get him or SNX.

Edited by Serberus_I

2 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

i can't speak for others but giving up ownership of the AA and having Galerion post an update government structure and plan going forward would do a lot. Otherwise what evidence do we have that you've actually stepped down? Just a post full of a bunch of threats...

EDIT: Ok AA handed over, let me see if Galerion has posted yet...

AA can be easily handed back...

Yeah, shouting threats (or "promises") is not the best way to go about things especially when much of the issues against SNX are all fabricated or started by Junka in the first place. he would have looked much better bowing out gracefully than threatening half of CN. Bad form!

However, I wish SNX all the best of luck in the future and hopefully if there is new leadership this will bring about change for the better!

Just now, Serberus_I said:

AA can be easily handed back...

Yeah, shouting threats (or "promises") is not the best way to go about things especially when much of the issues against SNX are all fabricated or started by Junka in the first place. he would have looked much better bowing out gracefully than threatening half of CN. Bad form!

However, I wish SNX all the best of luck in the future and hopefully if there is new leadership this will bring about change for the better!

Did we expect anything else, this is precisely why Junka was a target, his own bluster, ego, words, threats, actions. His arrogance continually got ISX in trouble and cost them the allies that were protecting them. Then in doing what needed to be done to save ISX he just ruins the only action that could save them.

It's like he wants ISX destroyed. He wants to martyr it.

8 hours ago, Vortagre said:

Knowing SLAP, I think it is not beneath them to ask you to leave ISX and finally delete your nation. It is very much their style though ofc Banned will never admit it and play decent guy image here without shame.

Well the very first step they can take towards peace is for Junka to face me instead of hiding

5 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

I wonder if Junka were to ask for power back, Gallerion would actually hand it back?

Why even ask, they need someone who dislike junka to take power everyone else would simply take orders from junka

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Nice to see the circlejerk continuing on here. Keep it up! You guys look great celebrating about trying to force peaceful nations from the game, I'll be doing my best to return the favor!

He's back!:D You didn't fool me you cheeky little so and so! eh? Tried to pull a fast one with your Uncle Khan? eh? Nudge, nudge... wink, wink... say no more!:D Tell Galerion to hand the reins back over, no one fell for your little charade. But it made me laugh! I laughed so much I nearly laughed my ruddy head off!:lol1:

It's going to be a beautiful day! B-)

You've never wanted peace. When I stepped in to help negotiate something for peace on the Brown Sphere, you made that very clear with your choice of words and actions. Even in a private space where we could have found a way to help you save face publicly so that we could all get what we want, you made it clear that your terms were the only terms that mattered and peace was ever a secondary thought to getting what you wanted. You have damned your alliance with this insanity and even with this resignation, you continue to attempt the failed venture of seeking victory from a position of weakness. No amount of puffed up feathers or threats of doom for the lower tier will grant your alliance peace. Only actually seeking that peace earnestly and without guile grants you lasting peace, not only on the battlefields of valor and propaganda, but also within your borders.

If you seek an eternal crusade, then own it for yourself and none other.

4 minutes ago, DragonsPhyre said:

You've never wanted peace. When I stepped in to help negotiate something for peace on the Brown Sphere, you made that very clear with your choice of words and actions. Even in a private space where we could have found a way to help you save face publicly so that we could all get what we want, you made it clear that your terms were the only terms that mattered and peace was ever a secondary thought to getting what you wanted. You have damned your alliance with this insanity and even with this resignation, you continue to attempt the failed venture of seeking victory from a position of weakness. No amount of puffed up feathers or threats of doom for the lower tier will grant your alliance peace. Only actually seeking that peace earnestly and without guile grants you lasting peace, not only on the battlefields of valor and propaganda, but also within your borders.

If you seek an eternal crusade, then own it for yourself and none other.

This, this is all that he cares about. He wants martyrdom for ISX, he is willingly leading his alliance to doom. Intentionally. We gave him a path to save ISX and he would rather bluster and threaten. I feel bad for ISX members

8 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

I would like to see where you got this percentage from and then I demand a recount!

Did you know that only 12% of the general public know that 98% of the general public use fake statistics and percentages to support 56% of their arguments?

govt1.PNG?width=400&height=197

Something like that.

3 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

govt1.PNG?width=400&height=197

Something like that.

How many IRON members come on when they get hit with a war and ask whats going on. How many post on OWF. You know as well as I do that internal support does not mean they realize what is going on. I see maybe 3 ISX members on discord or OWF. 2 of which are top leaders. So their entire view of CN politics is from their forums or however they communicate. It's like NK all outside news is blocked and the glorious leader controls all information. That being said I know there are members that have concerns with Junka's actions, so we will see if they can reign him in.