The Purge

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh gosh really? Well that will be interesting. Your comrades boasted about keeping the war going another year, interesting terms could be formed from that. This is a rather mute point now but have you ever tried to find out what normally happens to rouge nations, since I think it would have been useful information to have before joining a group of rouge nations in their suicide bum rush. No?

As a side note, wonder deletion and harsh reps for the loosing alliance are nothing new. Though I don't believe they have been used in years. As for rouges, well all bets are off.

Edited by spankthefrank

1 minute ago, spankthefrank said:

Oh gosh really? Well that will be interesting. Your comrades boasted about keeping the war going another year, interesting terms could be formed from that. This is a rather mute point now but have you ever tried to find out what normally happens to rouge nations, since I think would have been useful information to have before joining a group of rouge nations in their suicide bum rush. No?

As a side note, wonder deletion and harsh reps for the loosing alliance are nothing new. Though I don't believe they have been used in years. As for rouges, well all bets are off.

Except I am not a rogue. For more info on why I am not a rogue please refer to past replies on this thread and other ones. I am as principled as any of you guys.

5 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Except I am not a rogue. For more info on why I am not a rogue please refer to past replies on this thread and other ones. I am as principled as any of you guys.

You joined them, you fought with them, for all purposes you are the same as them. Plenty of rogue nations have had principles, but that didn't divert them from their fate.

9 hours ago, spankthefrank said:

You joined them, you fought with them, for all purposes you are the same as them. Plenty of rogue nations have had principles, but that didn't divert them from their fate.

In WW 2 De Gaulle and Stalin fought on the same side. Does this mean that De Gaulle and Stalin was same? By your stupid logic they are the same.

20 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Yes and I am sorry about that but I didn't declare on you, you declared on me. You could have sent me one message asking for cease fire which you didn't.
http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=813011

Er...  you're correct.  I had conveniently forgotten this.  Mea Culpa, as I presented it somewhat differently.  Still, everything I said before that holds. I continue to wag my finger.  But you are correct on this point. 

13 hours ago, Roal36 said:

In WW 2 De Gaulle and Stalin fought on the same side. Does this mean that De Gaulle and Stalin was same? By your stupid logic they are the same.

They didn't fight under the same banner and they rather disliked each other, they just had mutual interest in keeping Germany beaten down. Besides comparing planet Bob and this other world doesn't work. In this world a nation's or ruler's sovereignty is extremely limited compared to this fantasy world where a second WW took place. If you want to compair, in this world alliances are like nations in this other world. Where as a nation in this world is like a municipality in this other world. And nations in this world accept this in order to gain protection, economical gains and a chance for ones voice to be heard (through ones alliance). This also means that nations in an alliance for all purposes are near the same, otherwise alliances wouldn't work.

You have been around long enough to know that. Oh well some folks won't learn, til the next time you run face first into a mountain and complain.

Edited by spankthefrank

43 minutes ago, spankthefrank said:

They didn't fight under the same banner and they rather disliked each other, they just had mutual interest in keeping Germany beaten down.

My point. Two forces needn't reconcile their stark personal differences to come together and fight a common enemy.  In my case Monsters and myself didn't even have stark differences. They basically didn't wish any harm on any of the alliances I like. They wished only the best for most of my allies. Since Hitchcock left I don't think they  harbored ill feelings with KoRT OR Scotland. In my book Monsters University was a just a normal alliance who wanted to attack an alliance I myself resented deeply at that time.

Anyways why are we having this debate now that I have made my peace and terms set and already agreed to.

You are rather dull aren't you. The issue you ended being in was because you joined mu, a rogue alliance, therefore you too where under that definition. The AA defines its members, not the other way around.

I said my fair well at the end of my last post, but then again you rarely seem to pick up the information you have been spoon fed, so I'll go again; the next time I hear about you, I hope it won't be because you made idiotic choices again, though I doubt it, you honestly have no idea what you are doing. Bye.

again roal abandons a war and runs to a safe haven for protection I'm surprised Romulus allowed this since the alliance he ran too is one of rommys little friends I predicted it I called it didn't I say u would betray monsters roal? didn't I lmao?

I'm not even sure who animalz is at war with SLAP and SNX? are there more? I have been hearing different stuff. seems monsters asked for peace and didn't include us but if mo0nsters surrendered we wouldn't have agreed anyway just saying though. so if anyone would be kind to help please let me know who we are at war with my government doesn't know do we now take on everyone who was fighting mu? is it just SLAP and SNX? if someone who is a leader of the coalition please contact rukunu because we honestly don't know who the leaders are or who we are all at war with. we just thought we were helping some friends out with vg and then so many people came in we lost track and just focused mostly on rommy and some others soooooooooo some help please :)

viva animalz :war:

I never trusted roal for good reason u proved me right you make Romulus look like pancho villa lol

if animalz ever gets peace I am going to build and build then ezi u kid cowards have no place here u have skipped so many alliances even rommy took u in y do u betray people so fast so easy we have only been fighting 2 months and u run!!!!! take the beating believe me scars offer better protection then tender skin if u got what it takes to survive. being from an alliance like animalz and seeing u in action is so so very hard to watch lmao u should apologize to everyone including little augustulus and delete start over:gag::facepalm:

To give a rundown:

President Hardin Left the AA, subsequently booted and banned by Ericsw, now on one man AA.

Caparo Fled to Non-Grata AA.

Hansansohel Left to "none"

Sir Kindle Left to Animalz

RUKUNU Left to Animalz

Isolatar Defected to SLAP

Roal Surrendered

Leaving:

Ericsw

KingNeptune

Jonesing

WagonWheel

Don't think I missed anyone.

One thing I will say about them, their aid slot efficiency puts Umbrella to shame;

30 / 24 
(125.00%)

Edited by Blackatron

7 hours ago, Montezuma said:

again roal abandons a war and runs to a safe haven for protection I'm surprised Romulus allowed this since the alliance he ran too is one of rommys little friends I predicted it I called it didn't I say u would betray monsters roal? didn't I lmao?

I didn't abandon anything and stayed true to my position till the end. I have allready dealt more damage in this war than you did in your lifetime probably. If I can join MU voluntarily at the the start of the war then I can also leave them voluntarily towards the end I don't owe anyone more than what I already sacrificed. Unlike you I don't believe in meaningless wars that goes endlessly in the 1k infra range  causing little to no damage to your opponents even if you are  winning your wars.

2 hours ago, Roal36 said:

I didn't abandon anything and stayed true to my position till the end.

Lol, It's not over yet.

But please continue crying on the OWF-

cartman-tears.gif

Better accept that peace offer, unless you want to fight our war until it expires. I have no problem with that ;)

Edited by General Kanabis

14 hours ago, Montezuma said:

I never trusted roal for good reason u proved me right you make Romulus look like pancho villa lol

if animalz ever gets peace I am going to build and build then ezi u kid cowards have no place here u have skipped so many alliances even rommy took u in y do u betray people so fast so easy we have only been fighting 2 months and u run!!!!! take the beating believe me scars offer better protection then tender skin if u got what it takes to survive. being from an alliance like animalz and seeing u in action is so so very hard to watch lmao u should apologize to everyone including little augustulus and delete start over:gag::facepalm:

Keep talking you little pest. 

Lets see how skilled you are...

Hear is your nation: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=583226

Oh look.

Anarchy, yes

Owe tech to Alpha Omega, yes 

Under 200 infra. Pitiful 

Inactivity, you haven't checked in in a week! Lol 

Pathetic aNiMaL, even by their standards. 

Whenever I think of aNiMaLz I like to think back a few years ago when you where scrambling after finding out my AA had back up. They made Kindle step down from Mayor of the Palace after this one lol. 

Screenshot_2016_11_10_05_50_23.png

16 hours ago, Blackatron said:

To give a rundown:

President Hardin Left the AA, subsequently booted and banned by Ericsw, now on one man AA.

Caparo Fled to Non-Grata AA.

Hansansohel Left to "none"

Sir Kindle Left to Animalz

RUKUNU Left to Animalz

Isolatar Defected to SLAP

Roal Surrendered

Leaving:

Ericsw

KingNeptune

Jonesing

WagonWheel

Don't think I missed anyone.

One thing I will say about them, their aid slot efficiency puts Umbrella to shame;

30 / 24 
(125.00%)

What a good time, glad to see them almost gone.....

3 years ago I loved working with LH and the rest of his alliance (Lavender town or whatever it was called back then)  to raid random unaffiliated nations....too bad he got bored with that and started this ban of loons...

Congrats to the coalition that is currently fighting MU and to all that have in the past.

AL Bundy

4 hours ago, Isolatar said:

Dont worry about Caparo or the rest of the Monsters University lot, they're not leaving the war without talking to Banned/Roq.

I won't, he's on my radar. 

Eric is stupid, I love land though. 

I have money, who wants some?