Cos Says Goodbye To Cn

Ziggy

Ziggy4_zps6nzs9dvc.png

It is with heavy heart, that I make the following announcement. The Commonwealth of Orange States will be disbanding for good on Sunday.

We have done all we can do as an alliance, and on CN. Some of us will find new homes, others are leaving CN to pursue other things. We would like to say a huge thanks to NADC for everything. 

I would also like to thank Alexio of Atlas for his help when it was needed.

Thank you Foxfire of IRON for the COS Flag.

And to everyone else who was a friend of ours, we thank you as well. There are just to many of you to list. 

As for our members, we ask that you leave them alone to find new homes. NADC will be protecting them for 30 days time to allow them to find a new home.

Finally, I wish all of you the best in your future endeavors. Good luck!

A shame to see it couldn't work out for you, Ziggy. You worked hard, and you'll be a valuable asset wherever you end up next.

You guys never did anything... And thanks for doing planet bob a favor! (And you should have done it sooner)... Useless scum

Says the ankle biter whose claim to fame is getting beaten on by everyone he comes across.

I remmember approaching CoS leadership for a merger on equal terms of our alliances COBRA and CoS. Both the alliances then was basically of same size with COBRA having a bigger total NS. My offer was rejected and I got a counter offer where in COBRA nations if it wishes can simply join CoS. Frankly I was pissed and viewed it as an insult. Well how times have changed. Now I am glad that merger never went through.
Frankly I believe CoS wasted its time in Cyber nations and I can hardly recall seeing you guys in war screens. Being a micro CoS should have been more active in raiding and other wars. You know it would make things more interesting in Cyber nations.

I remember making military suggestions but they were never implemented. Don't think CoN had what it takes to survive today's rogue-infested world, but best of luck to former members in finding a good alliance.

Edited by Immortan Junka

I remmember approaching CoS leadership for a merger on equal terms of our alliances COBRA and CoS. Both the alliances then was basically of same size with COBRA having a bigger total NS. My offer was rejected and I got a counter offer where in COBRA nations if it wishes can simply join CoS. Frankly I was pissed and viewed it as an insult. Well how times have changed. Now I am glad that merger never went through.
Frankly I believe CoS wasted its time in Cyber nations and I can hardly recall seeing you guys in war screens. Being a micro CoS should have been more active in raiding and other wars. You know it would make things more interesting in Cyber nations.

Not every micro alliance goes down the path of roguing dumbass. Each can choose as they see fit. With each passing comment by a cobra member you make me even more justified in turning down your request for protection.

Who said raiding is rogueing. The game allows nations to declare on other nations, almost all the wars declares done by COBRA nations are approved by our leadership and our raiding activities are governed by strong principles and rules of the alliance. Those who break those rules are kicked of the alliance. LOOK WHO IS THE DUMBASS NOW.

Not every micro alliance goes down the path of roguing dumbass. Each can choose as they see fit. With each passing comment by a cobra member you make me even more justified in turning down your request for protection.

Who said raiding is rogueing. The game allows nations to declare on other nations, almost all the wars declares done by COBRA nations are approved by our leadership and our raiding activities are governed by strong principles and rules of the alliance. Those who break those rules are kicked of the alliance. LOOK WHO IS THE DUMBASS NOW.

Oh look you learned how to use caps locks well done wanna cookie? Raiding and roguing goes to a fine point. There are legit alliances you have 'raided' can also be classed as roguing. What raiding facilities are those? Do they go along the lines of we raid people and if bigger people come collect we can run cry to mommy. You are shit talking about an alliance that did nothing wrong to you. Except not merge into you and instead offered a counter offer to what you said. Don't take offence when people do that you fool. It happens all the time. Take it as a no and move on, don't be a petulant child about it all and throw your toys out the pram in all of their threads like you are doing. Edited by Alexio15

I suggest that you seriously learn the definition of roguing before you blabber again.

COBRA statutes allow nations to conduct raids on small nations that are unallied without even a sanction. If the nation belongs to a small or big alliance permission should be asked before declaring. So basically according to our laws attacking and raiding small and legit alliances are not roguing. It maybe roguing according to your alliance laws but not so according to ours (and plenty of other alliances). Its also not roguing according to the general rules of Cybernations.

And your decision not to agree to protect us has been a big blow. I have been shedding tears everyday since then.

Oh look you learned how to use caps locks well done wanna cookie? Raiding and roguing goes to a fine point. There are legit alliances you have 'raided' can also be classed as roguing. What raiding facilities are those? Do they go along the lines of we raid people and if bigger people come collect we can run cry to mommy. You are !@#$ talking about an alliance that did nothing wrong to you. Except not merge into you and instead offered a counter offer to what you said. Don't take offence when people do that you fool. It happens all the time. Take it as a no and move on, don't be a petulant child about it all and throw your toys out the pram in all of their threads like you are doing.

Edited by Roal36

Oh look you learned how to use caps locks well done wanna cookie? Raiding and roguing goes to a fine point. There are legit alliances you have 'raided' can also be classed as roguing. What raiding facilities are those? Do they go along the lines of we raid people and if bigger people come collect we can run cry to mommy. You are !@#$ talking about an alliance that did nothing wrong to you. Except not merge into you and instead offered a counter offer to what you said. Don't take offence when people do that you fool. It happens all the time. Take it as a no and move on, don't be a petulant child about it all and throw your toys out the pram in all of their threads like you are doing.

Also I didn't shit talk about CoS.. I was just stating the facts and being frank about it. An alliance leaving CN is a bad thing no matter what and frankly I am pissed that they are doing it as I viewed them to be one of those emerging alliances for the near future at one time.  

Right because this is exactly encouraging support. It also states that you think they were and up and coming alliance in cn. You're a tool and a fool. How on earth that constitutes as anything encouraging is beyond me. Keep on using your spin. Be careful though you may just fall over if you keep it up.

There is no need to encourage or provide any support. For God's sake CoS has just announced that its goin to be NO MORE. So forgive me for not saying "Oh I miss you guys, you people were just great and this is massive blow to CN"

Keep your accusations to yourself buddy. I am not spinning anything.

I might went over the line when I said "I believe CoS wasted its time" and I apologise to CoS for it. But what you said to me was unwarranted still. I am but glad that you have understood the difference between raiding and roguing. I am happy your ignorance of those facts have been cured.

Right because this is exactly encouraging support. It also states that you think they were and up and coming alliance in cn. You're a tool and a fool. How on earth that constitutes as anything encouraging is beyond me. Keep on using your spin. Be careful though you may just fall over if you keep it up.

There is no need to encourage or provide any support. For God's sake CoS has just announced that its goin to be NO MORE. So forgive me for not saying "Oh I miss you guys, you people were just great and this is massive blow to CN"
Keep your accusations to yourself buddy. I am not spinning anything.
I might went over the line when I said "I believe CoS wasted its time" and I apologise to CoS for it. But what you said to me was unwarranted still. I am but glad that you have understood the difference between raiding and roguing. I am happy your ignorance of those facts have been cured.

I haven't said anything on the difference of you have read my posts. Your last one on the matter summed up different people and alliances have different views on the matter. So what's the point of arguing that further it's just pointless. Glad you actually saw that the crap you posted was over the line and picked your toys back up.