Nexus Anarch Rewards & News From The Front Lines

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What most around me want at this point  is for you and Junka to stop demanding attention by continual posts.  See past discussions on who is worse, you or Junka.  As the co-leader of Doom Kingdom, I  have some pull with the leader of SNX in terms of him taking my good advice to heart.   No such luck in your case. 

Anything else you have to say to me and want me to actually respond to, you can say to me in private. 

Not just everyone around, the community as a whole want that.

Honestly Rey I like you, but what is your point? Like you contribute nothing but stupid comments. You do nothing. Your alliance does nothing. Your just a waste. It's sad. Nobody even cares what you say. You suck at war I smashed you 8 times while fighting fake goons and KoRT. Stay off our threads honor. Let's stay friends yeah? I don't care who your protectors are. You disrespect fam again I'll have to pull down your pants and spank your little bottom blue.

Your alliance, and you are absolutely nothing.  Your merely a pimple on someones ass.  No one, and I mean no one besides you and your friend Meth care what you have to say.

I'm drunk now so I'll address you peon. You love me so much. You love how I feel up your bum. You are such an insignificant worthless peon. You can't resist adding your dumb comments. You need us to live. We substation you. Listen carefully. You are nothing. Your nobody. You have done nothing of note. You ride the coat tails of safe alliances.

I am much smarter, braver, handsome, and just more evolved in general than you are. Remember that farm boy.

Your back on ignore.

Sir Kindle

Mayor of the Jungle AKA aNiMaLs Palace

King of all raiders...Show me a nation with a higher war count pixel huggers. All retarded comments will be ignored. Your all losers.

I'm glad you did a fantastic job of describing yourself.  What you just listed, is exactly you in a nutshell.  Go drink a bit more if it helps you get over this very fact

Tywin has constantly been prodding me about accepting terms from him, this is me making my position clear for the last time for him. If he wants to talk with me about peace, he should be grateful if I consider not making him publicly surrender. Not think he has some right to it & being a puppet of DK means he can dictate terms even when his alliance is failing in the war.

No one on here gives two !@#$% what your position is, nor does another pointless thread need to be made about what your point is.  This very well can be done in private, as honestly no one cares outside of you and SNX.  You just made a topic where what you claimed just proved completely false by WC, you've done a fantastic job of once again making an ass out of yourself.  Trust me, the support you use to have over the likes of Tywin who most despise has shifted over to him awhile back with your !@#$ posts.  Quit trying to be relevant, you aren't, nor is the !@#$ alliance Animalz.

Then SNX can fight us without complaint, this is war of their choosing and they refused white peace. I'm perfectly happy with that public narrative, as we go back to war & stop with the nonsense talk of peace.

No one cares about the narrative, so do as all a favor and stop making topics about it.

Its past update, the offer for white peace is over.

Finally, no one cares.  Obviously Twin doesn't need or want white peace...whereas you posting this stupid topics make you look desperately to end this, which if I was Tywin, I'd love seeing and certainly wouldn't just accept white peace.  You continued to brag about your fighting ability, then you should be happy, quit trying to be so desperate for it to end.  Fact is, SNX can continue because they have people to aid them, you're doing nothing of any effect to them besides a nuisance.  And obviously, not a big enough nuisance to end it, so quit crying and either admit defeat or keep fighting. 

Edited by Rhizoctonia

Not just everyone around, the community as a whole want that.

That's why you took so much time to read and post here. You are such a fake loser. I own you. See little puppy how you bark on our threads. Good boy.

Your alliance, and you are absolutely nothing.  Your merely a pimple on someones ass.  No one, and I mean no one besides you and your friend Meth care what you have to say.

I'm glad you did a fantastic job of describing yourself.  What you just listed, is exactly you in a nutshell.  Go drink a bit more if it helps you get over this very fact

No one on here gives two !@#$% what your position is, nor does another pointless thread need to be made about what your point is.  This very well can be done in private, as honestly no one cares outside of you and SNX.  You just made a topic where what you claimed just proved completely false by WC, you've done a fantastic job of once again making an ass out of yourself.  Trust me, the support you use to have over the likes of Tywin who most despise has shifted over to him awhile back with your !@#$ posts.  Quit trying to be relevant, you aren't, nor is the !@#$ alliance Animalz.

No one cares about the narrative, so do as all a favor and stop making topics about it.

Finally, no one cares.  Obviously Twin doesn't need or want white peace...whereas you posting this stupid topics make you look desperately to end this, which if I was Tywin, I'd love seeing and certainly wouldn't just accept white peace.  You continued to brag about your fighting ability, then you should be happy, quit trying to be so desperate for it to end.  Fact is, SNX can continue because they have people to aid them, you're doing nothing of any effect to them besides a nuisance.  And obviously, not a big enough nuisance to end it, so quit crying and either admit defeat or keep fighting.

Rhizoctonia, I really wish I cared about your opinion to read a wall of text of complaining. So I'll just agree to disagree with you, while skipping reading that big wall of trash talk.

Also I heard the funniest thing, SNX wanted as part of one of their peace ideas the ability to keep attacking Monsters Inc; after Monsters Inc helped us out & decided to let SNX go in order to fight  elsewhere.

When these are the "rational from Junka's mindset" demands he tries wrapping in with peace, he's just a mess to deal with. SNX needs a leader who knows how to make peace deals if they ever want peace.

Edited by Sephiroth

Keep drinking, your spelling is on par

Spelling is fun when drinking, but at least you kept this post short even if I sense some negativity from it. So you're getting better at it, soon your transition to the dark side will be complete.

Spelling is fun when drinking, but at least you kept this post short even if I sense some negativity from it. So you're getting better at it, soon your transition to the dark side will be complete.

I wouldn't be casting any stones...your responses in many topics are long, and continually repetitive.  But thanks for the advice 

I wouldn't be casting any stones...your responses in many topics are long, and continually repetitive.  But thanks for the advice 

Seems you came in here to cast stones, shouldn't IRON be DoWing someone as part of Oculus rather than complaining about not caring?

Edited by Sephiroth

Seems you came in here to cast stones, shouldn't IRON being DoWing someone as part of Oculus rather than complaining about not caring?

I wouldn't worry what IRON is or isn't doing.  I wouldn't have a reason to comment if you got a clue and stopped creating more topics about not only completely false things as WC has proved, but about a subject no one cares about.  Thought you didn't read my post...how would you know it was about me not caring?  I'll let you get back to trying to be relevant now, I do hope tomorrow brings another pointless topic from you

I wouldn't worry what IRON is or isn't doing.  I wouldn't have a reason to comment if you got a clue and stopped creating more topics about not only completely false things as WC has proved, but about a subject no one cares about.  Thought you didn't read my post...how would you know it was about me not caring?  I'll let you get back to trying to be relevant now, I do hope tomorrow brings another pointless topic from you

Um if I were you I wouldn't worry about anything. Retards don't have to worry just be led by your hand.

Nothing was proved false, I'm just not holding DK to the ceasefire since WC wasn't in that discussion.

Um, I know I'm a little new to the politics of Planet Bob, but shouldn't inter-alliance diplomacy include a leader of one of the alliances, or at least keep the leaders in the know?  :huh:

SNX have been crushed by Seph and his band of fearless warriors, check out what's happened to SNX ns in the last 30 days. It's truly horrific, such  carnage has never been seen in this world.

Truly they had no mercy

Nothing was proved false, I'm just not holding DK to the ceasefire since WC wasn't in that discussion.

Whats the bet no one from DK gov or anyone from DK was even in that chat, whats the betting you just made it up to look important.

Edited by Devialance

Good fight, according to the credible source Rayvon on entertaining wars; described this conflict as "pure entertainment for all Bob, and especially me.".

Entertaining indeed.

However why you needed to PM me for validation asking if I'm impressed yet, I have no idea. Other than, as I pointed out in the larger response beyond your quote of me, you and Tywin both have such a heavy need for Bob's attention, validation and acceptance. To put your quote of me in context, it was the entire process from your petty banter to this endless bravado that is the entertainment for us all.

SNX have been crushed by Seph and his band of fearless warriors, check out what's happened to SNX ns in the last 30 days. It's truly horrific, such  carnage has never been seen in this world.

The billions upon billions in war aid which could of been tech for the aiders instead of nothing....all them wasted slots.

snx1_zpsvvdjoxmm.jpg

16 out of their top 20 nations are hiding in peace mode. Nervous much? Also they can't keep sending aid from peace mode.

I'll be expecting a DoW on RON tomorrow morning, Meth and co.

Don't let me down.

Been there & done that. IRON has a wide range of outspoken members, but overall I think they are a good alliance and come to see them as more friend than foe in the aftermath of the Karma War. Rhizoctonia is entitled to an opinion without representing all of IRON.

Edited by Sephiroth

snx1_zpsvvdjoxmm.jpg

16 out of their top 20 nations are hiding in peace mode. Nervous much? Also they can't keep sending aid from peace mode.

Been there & done that. IRON has a wide range of outspoken members, but overall I think they are a good alliance and come to see them as more friend than foe in the aftermath of the Karma War. Rhizoctonia is entitled to an opinion without representing all of IRON.

Wow what back tracking, who is scared now lol, you worried IRON might want to slap that taste out of your mouth lol