Nexus Anarch Rewards & News From The Front Lines

Wow what back tracking, who is scared now lol, you worried IRON might want to slap that taste out of your mouth lol

I'm not scared of IRON & I know one member doesn't represent them all. There are others who I have friendly relations with is all & I don't get worked up over the opinion of an individual in a big alliance like IRON.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not scared of IRON & I know one member doesn't represent them all. There are others who I have friendly relations with is all & I don't get worked up over the opinion of an individual in a big alliance like IRON.

Well I am a councilor of IRON.  What I said is not far off the feeling of most in my alliance that care to read the crap you spew on here.  The rest likely don't know you

I see so if someone is in a big alliance they can treat you like shit and its ok as you are scare of a big alliance, not i understand you, I guess this explains why you enjoy staying at 10k or below NS with all those wonders, you only like to fight the smaller guys.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Well I am a councilor of IRON.  What I said is not far off the feeling of most in my alliance that care to read the crap you spew on here.  The rest likely don't know you

Really but Meth claims everyone love him and you are only a member nothing more, we all know meth does not lie, oooooo wait that's all meth does do is lie lol 

I was the leader of one of the alliances who fought IRON in the Karma War, who you guys eventually surrendered to. I was also the biggest pusher against reps for IRON that war, despite others pushing heavily in favor of punitive reps to the point of heated exchanges. After the Karma War, IRON started becoming closer to The Citadel with TOP in favor & me gaining a favorable opinion of IRON during the war. Also Argent had a tie with IRON.

So I've had more interaction with much of your former government and alliance than you realize, even if most aren't in active government positions anymore.

Edited by Sephiroth

1. Rhizo is top brass, so he does represent us on a different level than most members. 

2. SNX is never even spoken of within the walls of IRON, unless to facepalm at Methrage's posts and that's only if they even know who he is.

1. Rhizo is top brass, so he does represent us on a different level than most members. 

2. SNX is never even spoken of within the walls of IRON, unless to facepalm at Methrage's posts and that's only if they even know who he is.

You and Rhizo are the only 2 members I ever see posting anything negative, so I don't think there is a wide spread sentiment against me in IRON.

Rhizo can correct me if I'm wrong, but I interpreted his post as just speaking his mind & not trying to come off as representing IRON with his earlier comments in the thread.

Also I do occassionaly get PMs offering words of support during my various wars from a wide range of alliances, even if they don't get involved. So I know for a fact that are some in IRON who at least support some of wars, regardless of how you might try to portray things.

Edited by Sephiroth

You and Rhizo are the only 2 members I ever see posting anything negative, so I don't think there is a wide spread sentiment against me in IRON.

Rhizo can correct me if I'm wrong, but I interpreted his post as just speaking his mind & not trying to come off as representing IRON with his earlier comments in the thread.

Because the vast majority of IRON never posts anything on OWF. I believe that's a commonly known habit we have. TBQH, there are really no sentiments at all towards you in IRON. Like I said, we don't particularly talk about you.

Wow what back tracking, who is scared now lol, you worried IRON might want to slap that taste out of your mouth lol

I'm sure it has more to do with DBDCs entry and for DK and allies to stay out of it. As the DK sphere does not have a mid teir. Which is smart really- keeping the fighting in the super teir. DK may stay in just for the sake of keeping the aid slots filled.

Kasmir has also followed this notion.

They will probably cycle out of PM when it's their turn to aid bomb.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Because the vast majority of IRON never posts anything on OWF. I believe that's a commonly known habit we have. TBQH, there are really no sentiments at all towards you in IRON. Like I said, we don't particularly talk about you.

You speak your mind and I like that about you, even if your comments towards me can be edgy at times. However for those long time members of IRON I've known since the Karma War or fought alongside in the BiPolar War; you don't know what they think. I wouldn't expect them to speak behind my back, so there being no sentiment expressed is good. I don't think I've done anything in a long time to warrant internal discussion in IRON.

So I don't expect to be talked about within IRON & this is all besides the point. Which is even if they don't post about it, I have good relations with some members of IRON.

Edited by Sephiroth

I was the leader of one of the alliances who fought IRON in the Karma War, who you guys eventually surrendered to. I was also the biggest pusher against reps for IRON that war, despite others pushing heavily in favor of punitive reps to the point of heated exchanges. After the Karma War, IRON started becoming closer to The Citadel with TOP in favor & me gaining a favorable opinion of IRON during the war. Also Argent had a tie with IRON.

So I've had more interaction with much of your former government and alliance than you realize, even if most aren't in active government positions anymore.

I'm happy for your past, and leading an alliance against us.  This doesn't change my feelings on how you're representing yourself and your alliance to the rest of the world as of late.  Hell I even gave you advice to not continue what you're doing, I was early on rooting for you merely because how much Tywin annoyed me with his shit posting in the past.  Then you continue to do it, and now you've successfully made Tywin seem like a competent leader/less shit poster compared to you, which was in fact hard to do.  

You're correct, my comments were really my own personally rather then speaking as a Gov Position on you'll, because no one really cares about your war.  There's really no purpose to have a position on your war, because IRON has no connection to either. That being said, to the ones who care to keep track of your conflict or read your repetitive and pointless topics find you, as I stated, as annoying or more annoying then Tywin.  

You can't seem to get a clue that these threads are only hurting you and boosting support for SNX and that side from everyone else on planet Bob.  Hell even Tywin's been quiet, which only helps his cause when he lets you and Sir Kindle continue to do more damage to yourselves.  

Also I blame Mogar for wanting people to conduct everything publicly.  Look what you've done!

And with that, I'm done here.  I made my feelings known.

I'm happy for your past, and leading an alliance against us.  This doesn't change my feelings on how you're representing yourself and your alliance to the rest of the world as of late.  Hell I even gave you advice to not continue what you're doing, I was early on rooting for you merely because how much Tywin annoyed me with his !@#$ posting in the past.  Then you continue to do it, and now you've successfully made Tywin seem like a competent leader/less !@#$ poster compared to you, which was in fact hard to do.  

You're correct, my comments were really my own personally rather then speaking as a Gov Position on you'll, because no one really cares about your war.  There's really no purpose to have a position on your war, because IRON has no connection to either. That being said, to the ones who care to keep track of your conflict or read your repetitive and pointless topics find you, as I stated, as annoying or more annoying then Tywin.  

You can't seem to get a clue that these threads are only hurting you and boosting support for SNX and that side from everyone else on planet Bob.  Hell even Tywin's been quiet, which only helps his cause when he lets you and Sir Kindle continue to do more damage to yourselves.  

Also I blame Mogar for wanting people to conduct everything publicly.  Look what you've done!

If I didn't do it, you would have likely seen a Tywin thread claiming victory and trying to "grant" us peace. So I just made our position clear first & gave him a chance to accept white peace like a normal person if he wanted peace; rather than turn it into one of his propaganda pieces.

I'm happy for your past, and leading an alliance against us.  This doesn't change my feelings on how you're representing yourself and your alliance to the rest of the world as of late.  Hell I even gave you advice to not continue what you're doing, I was early on rooting for you merely because how much Tywin annoyed me with his !@#$ posting in the past.  Then you continue to do it, and now you've successfully made Tywin seem like a competent leader/less !@#$ poster compared to you, which was in fact hard to do.  

nahhh....why don't you leave this thread to us and post your own if you don't like this. how about you post a DoW to make bob lively again?  :nuke:

Hate to say I told you so WhiteChocolate but it looks like nothing has (or will) change with ClownCar.

Us never surrendering? That is true, back when we fought SRA & now. Although with SRA ceasing to exist part way through our fight with them, that was pretty much a win for us.

It doesn't matter how many months go, if people fight us while grasping for something always out of reach; we can keep fighting forever.

You are a tiresome git with a predictable rhetoric and even more predictable  rate of absolute failure.  

Junka has about 159.03 infra, 2.57 tech, he's broke & has 0 troops. I'm still comfortably sitting above 1k infra & 100t, around where I've been for a long time; except now I'm not fighting a war on an extra front with GOONS. So I think this war has been a complete failure for SNX & continues to be.

If they wanted to put off my rebuild a little bit longer, they've managed that at a huge cost.

Junka has about 159.03 infra, 2.57 tech, he's broke & has 0 troops. I'm still comfortably sitting above 1k infra & 100t, around where I've been for a long time; except now I'm not fighting a war on an extra front with GOONS. So I think this war has been a complete failure for SNX & continues to be.

If they wanted to put off my rebuild a little bit longer, they've managed that at a huge cost.

Soon you will fight me and not Junka, you will not have a rebuild, wonder how well you will do vs someone who has way more cash, more wonders and know how to fight, like most you will fall and give up as you are only able to beat people without wonders.

Soon you will fight me and not Junka

I wouldn't worry too much about the above poster Devialance, you will be old and frail Seph and the lights around the world would of been turned off by admin almighty.

Now he could surprise us and help his friends being attacked by Oculus like others have done so, but alas he is a coward and shit scared of fighting Oculus. Edited by the rebel

I wouldn't worry too much about the above poster Devialance, you will be old and frail Seph and the lights around the world would of been turned off by admin almighty.

Now he could surprise us and help his friends being attacked by Oculus like others have done so, but alas he is a coward and !@#$ scared of fighting Oculus.

I think its been well established by both of us, he's all bark and no bite. A coward who's maybe only participated in a few one sided raids  throughout his time in CN. One thing Stonewall was right about was when he said Deviance is all talk & really a coward, which has been shown true since then.

Deviance could be brave for once and show he's not the baby he seems to be with that avatar, or he can forever be a joke and coward. I think he'll be a coward until the servers shut down, never putting his NS to use. Everyone who pumped tech into that baby were out of their mind, DK needs to screen better who they pump full of tech if they want to avoid so much waste.

Deviance will never declare because he's not brave enough to act outside of orders, only if WC tells him to attack will he possibly attack. At least Berbers, Rileyadaff & others have the guts to take on the risks of fighting in wars while stepping outside the realms of complete safety; that isn't Deviance's style.

Edited by Sephiroth

I think its been well established by both of us, he's all bark and no bite. A coward who's maybe only participated in a few one sided raids  throughout his time in CN. One thing Stonewall was right about was when he said Deviance is all talk & really a coward, which has been shown true since then.

Deviance could be brave for once and show he's not the baby he seems to be with that avatar, or he can forever be a joke and coward. I think he'll be a coward until the servers shut down, never putting his NS to use. Everyone who pumped tech into that baby were out of their mind, DK needs to screen better who they pump full of tech if they want to avoid so much waste.

Deviance will never declare because he's not brave enough to act outside of orders, only if WC tells him to attack will he possibly attack. At least Berbers, Rileyadaff & others have the guts to take on the risks of fighting in wars while stepping outside the realms of complete safety; that isn't Deviance's style.

well i would think most would wait to fight someone and actually follow orders of a Alliance leader. Chances are that he is were the leaders of DK have asked him to be as well with the freedom he started something to finnish.  Knowing DK's rules on dual memberships he has the choice where he wants to fight as the others are currently exercising their right under their rules. And knowing most of the Doom side no one is scared of anyone.  I would just worry what you are facing instead of shifting the point of attack off yourself to ease your war.

well i would think most would wait to fight someone and actually follow orders of a Alliance leader. Chances are that he is were the leaders of DK have asked him to be as well with the freedom he started something to finnish.  Knowing DK's rules on dual memberships he has the choice where he wants to fight as the others are currently exercising their right under their rules. And knowing most of the Doom side no one is scared of anyone.  I would just worry what you are facing instead of shifting the point of attack off yourself to ease your war.

If I believe his threats, peace with DK, SNX or anyone else is pointless until he reaches the bottom and fights us; since he says he intends to declare regardless. If he doesn't, this war will probably be long over before he reaches us.

I choose not to take him seriously.