Nexus Anarch Rewards & News From The Front Lines

This reward goes out to everyone who has assisted in dealing with the attacks on many fronts from SNX; whether through votes, fighting, aid or tech deals..

Nexus Anarch Ribbon

Libertarian%20Anarch%20Ribbon_zpsb6hmnnv

Special Recipient

CheeseIceCream

We have agreed on white peace with TAO & ceasefire with DK as we finish our war with SNX. SNX is now the only one pushing forward in the war against us & refusing our offer of white peace. Its been agreed since SNX is receiving aid & SNX is the only one who wants to keep challenging us, DK will no longer attempt to prevent any tech deals or aid being sent to either side in the war. Doing tech deals or aiding members or aNiMaLz & Limitless Nexus is the best way to help us make this quick & begin rebuilding.

If SNX wants to try preventing tech deals or aids; they would need to do it themselves. So we are open for business. We consider SNX defeated & if he has all his nations send peace offers by update; as well as state his intention to accept white peace; we will allow him peace without forcing an admission of defeat, leadership change or change of colors.

We prefer to be generous, but those who prefer fighting until a surrender can end up in a situation where that is the only way the war will end. When all I ask is he accept white peace to end the war he lost; I'm being to generous. However I've had people ask me to give Junka more chances that anyone else before I turn this into a fight until the other side concedes defeat; so this is that last chance for Junka to accept white peace with everyone else.

When the war is completely over, a smaller sized version of the ribbon will be released with a list of recipients or individuals who have already deserved it can PM me for a smaller version.

Edited by Sephiroth

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt you do this two !@#$@#$ days ago jesus christ

GOONS War ended, TAO war ended.

SNX is throwing their last death swings, unable to grasp reality. Now SNX needs to make a decision, does he really want to fight us until somebody is forced to surrender or take the easy path of accepting this last offer to peace out with the rest.

P/ Cheese Ice cream.

An honorable outcome to a war that probably should have never happened, but I hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

SNX wasn't able to cause any lasting harm thanks to CheeseIceCream, so its largely thanks to him we can have peace so soon.

Good fight, according to the credible source Rayvon on entertaining wars; described this conflict as "pure entertainment for all Bob, and especially me.".

I hope others enjoyed as well despite all the filler. A boring war is the worst kind of war.

Edited by Sephiroth

That's odd.  I'm sure if Doom Kingdom agreed to this, I would of been informed.  Either that, or someone just performed a successful coup. 

Lord Hershey....!!!!!  (LOLRFL)

------------------------------------------------

My apologies to everyone who is as tired of threads by Methrage as I am.  We actually tried to resolve this, GATO as my witness. Didn't work.   Please join me in paying absolutely not attention to this thread.  Much more interesting gossip material now - thank admin :D

Edited by White Chocolate

That's odd.  I'm sure if Doom Kingdom agreed to this, I would of been informed.  Either that, or someone just performed a successful coup. 

------------------------------------------------
My apologies to everyone who is as tired of threads by Methrage as I am.  We actually tried to resolve this, GATO as my witness. Didn't work.   Please join me in paying absolutely not attention to this thread.  Much more interesting gossip material now - thank admin :D

Effing lol. Oh Methrage.

That's odd.  I'm sure if Doom Kingdom agreed to this, I would of been informed.  Either that, or someone just performed coup. 

My apologies to everyone who is as tired of threads by Methrage as I am.  We actually tried to resolve this, GATO as my witness. Didn't work. 

Since I don't want friendly heads to roll, I won't say who. However after I offered white peace & all the DK+TAO nations fighting me accepted; Junka went ahead and declared on me rejecting the peace everyone else wanted. If you don't want the cease fire, you can of course override whoever agreed to it. However you're just attaching yourself to failure if you want to protect SNX from aNiMaLz/Limitless Nexus; who he chose to fight & continues to choose to fight.

Your choice, but you would be going against what most around you want. Also you should be pushing SNX to accept the white peace, rather than threatening to offer more backing for them to continue a war they can't win no matter how much aid they get..

Edited by Sephiroth

Since I don't want friendly heads to roll, I won't say who. However after I offered white peace & all the DK+TAO nations fighting me accepted; Junka went ahead and declared on me rejecting the peace everyone else wanted. If you don't want the cease fire, you can of course override whoever agreed to it. However you're just attaching yourself to failure if you want to protect SNX from aNiMaLz/Limitless Nexus; who he chose to fight & continues to choose to fight.

Your choice, but you would be going against what most around you want.

What most around me want at this point  is for you and Junka to stop demanding attention by continual posts.  See past discussions on who is worse, you or Junka.  As the co-leader of Doom Kingdom, I  have some pull with the leader of SNX in terms of him taking my good advice to heart.   No such luck in your case. 

Anything else you have to say to me and want me to actually respond to, you can say to me in private. 

Edited by White Chocolate

What most around me want at this point  is for you and Junka to stop demanding attention by continual posts.  See past discussions on who is worse, you or Junka.  As the co-leader of Doom Kingdom, I  have some pull with the leader of SNX in terms of him taking my good advice to heart.   No such luck in your case. 

Its clear from talking with Junka, he needs an ultimatum or he will continue to push for what he's never going to get. How much more simple can I make it for him than either he wants peace or he doesn't. No strings attached

didnt you do this two !@#$@#$ days ago jesus christ

Honestly Rey I like you, but what is your point? Like you contribute nothing but stupid comments. You do nothing. Your alliance does nothing. Your just a waste. It's sad. Nobody even cares what you say. You suck at war I smashed you 8 times while fighting fake goons and KoRT. Stay off our threads honor. Let's stay friends yeah? I don't care who your protectors are. You disrespect fam again I'll have to pull down your pants and spank your little bottom blue. Edited by Sir Kindle

Its clear from talking with Junka, he needs an ultimatum or he will continue to push for what he's never going to get. How much more simple can I make it for him than either he wants peace or he doesn't. No strings attached

I have some peace terms for you.

1) Never talk about SNX in anyway, in public as behind closed doors i do not care i just wish you would stay behind closed doors.
2) You admit to defeat, you admit you had bitten off more than you can chew
3) You stop demanding any alliance change leadership or color
4) You stay off the OWF for at least 12 months.

You agree to these terms, these very simple terms and I swear i will stop selling my tech to drop to your level and spend the next year just nuking you, the thing is you are nothing you have lost this war your nations are ripped apart and you are all fighting below 1k ns and you think you have won, are you joking me.

Honestly Rey I like you, but what is your point? Like you contribute nothing but stupid comments. You do nothing. Your alliance does nothing. Your just a waste. It's sad. Nobody even cares what you say. You suck at war I smashed you 8 times while fighting fake goons and KoRT. Stay off our threads honor. Let's stay friends yeah? I don't care who your protectors are. You disrespect fam again I'll have to pull down your pants and spank your little bottom blue.

With your 500 ns you spank away lol

My terms are simpler, now the whole OWF is witness to the fair offer being given to SNX.

If they don't accept, nobody can complain if we war them until they surrender & accept terms; even if their stubbornness causes them to get destroyed first.

Edited by Sephiroth

My terms are simpler, now the whole OWF is witness to the fair offer being given to SNX.

If they don't accept, nobody can complain if we war them until they surrender & accept terms; even if their stubbornness causes them to get destroyed first.

You can not destroy them are you that high on your own meth?, plus i am pushing for SNX to keep you at war until you give up, the funny thing is the more and more you spam "now the whole OWF is witness to the fair offer being given to SNX." makes the whole OWF believe you are the ones who want peace, you are the ones losing and pushing for peace to get out o this war before it ends you.

But its ok keep trying to tell the world you are winning when you are only capable of hitting what the bottom 30% of the SNX a total of 20 nations, its laughable that you claim you are winning lol

SNX can stop talking peace until they are ready to surrender if they feel the same way as you & think they are to mighty for white peace.

There is only so much aid can do & its a constant money sink for the bigger nations. It makes for good sport taking them down, but when I hunt them down its not because I wasn't reasonable on peace. It was because SNX thought they were to good for white peace, his alliance will then suffer the consequences; should he not accept this final offer of white peace.

Edited by Sephiroth

With your 500 ns you spank away lol

I'm drunk now so I'll address you peon. You love me so much. You love how I feel up your bum. You are such an insignificant worthless peon. You can't resist adding your dumb comments. You need us to live. We substation you. Listen carefully. You are nothing. Your nobody. You have done nothing of note. You ride the coat tails of safe alliances.

I am much smarter, braver, handsome, and just more evolved in general than you are. Remember that farm boy.

Your back on ignore.

Sir Kindle

Mayor of the Jungle AKA aNiMaLs Palace

King of all raiders...Show me a nation with a higher war count pixel huggers. All retarded comments will be ignored. Your all losers.

I'm drunk now so I'll address you peon. You love me so much. You love how I feel up your bum. You are such an insignificant worthless peon. You can't resist adding your dumb comments. You need us to live. We substation you. Listen carefully. You are nothing. Your nobody. You have done nothing of note. You ride the coat tails of safe alliances.

I am much smarter, braver, handsome, and just more evolved in general than you are. Remember that farm boy.

Your You're back on ignore.

Sir Kindle

Mayor of the Jungle AKA aNiMaLs Palace

King of all raiders...Show me a nation with a higher war count pixel huggers. All retarded comments will be ignored. Your You're all losers.

Fixed for her pleasure.

Franz you discovered my secret. I wasn't going to reveal it and hid it for years. But yes I am a woman. Should be Dame Kindle but I figured more respect would come with Sir. Don't matter though since I steady smash nations I'm not respected here. But you know what? My alliance loves the f432 out of me and that's all I care about. Those guys are the coolest most loyal funny intelligent people on earth.

Yay for meaningless posts about nothing! \o/

But really, did you post this just for the sole purpose of prodding Tywin? Or is there something more here?

Tywin has constantly been prodding me about accepting terms from him, this is me making my position clear for the last time for him. If he wants to talk with me about peace, he should be grateful if I consider not making him publicly surrender. Not think he has some right to it & being a puppet of DK means he can dictate terms even when his alliance is failing in the war.

Edited by Sephiroth

Tywin has constantly been prodding me about accepting terms from him, this is me making my position clear for the last time for him. If he wants to talk with me about peace, he should be grateful if I consider not making him publicly surrender. Not think he has some right to it & being a puppet of DK means he can dictate terms even when his alliance is failing in the war.

Well..... OK..... Your whole alliance is 7 members. I don't think that being tied to DK has anything to do with his ability to dictate terms..... More like he has no reason to care what 7 *tiny* nations think......

Just a thought....

*EDIT*

Edited by Fox Fire

Well..... OK..... Your whole alliance is 7 members. I don't think that being tied to DK has anything to do with his ability to dictate terms..... More like he has no reason to care what 7 nations think......

Just a thought....

Then SNX can fight us without complaint, this is war of their choosing and they refused white peace. I'm perfectly happy with that public narrative, as we go back to war & stop with the nonsense talk of peace.

Then SNX can fight us without complaint, this is war of their choosing and they refused white peace. I'm perfectly happy with that public narrative, as we go back to war & stop with the nonsense talk of peace.

I do not see anyone from SNX complaining, all I see is you banging on about white peace, i see nothing from SNX.

Are you sure it is not you who are begging for white peace so you are not forced to surrender ?