Nexus Anarch Rewards & News From The Front Lines

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he is giving it away. Figure it can't hurt for him to have more money.

I am giving it away, sure more money can not hurt but the time wasted on taking in money when I need to send out tech will slow things down but thank you for the offer :)

only if WC tells him to attack will he possibly attack.

When I first heard his request I wasn't happy as I didn't want DK to lose the nation strength and I was sure the war would be resolved long before he would be able to actually give away enough tech  After a serious good faith attempt at working out peace, I see he knows you better than I. 

And knowing most of the Doom side no one is scared of anyone.

Junka is.

Fear is the mother of foresight and I assure you, I am one heck of a mother to deal with when I chose to be  :P

Edited by White Chocolate

When I first heard his request I wasn't happy as I didn't want DK to lose the nation strength and I was sure the war would be resolved long before he would be able to actually give away enough tech  After a serious good faith attempt at working out peace, I see he knows you better than I. 

Fear is the mother of foresight and I assure you, I am one heck of a mother to deal with when I chose to be  :P

Except you're encouraging bad behavior, trying to teach him if he breaks a NAP; he can still expect another to be signed & it ultimately doesn't matter.

I don't know who's idea it is to try ending every conflict with a treaty, but never again. You encouraging Junka to reject white peace in a conflict he's started will ensure SNX remains a constant money sink for you guys. I've given up discussing peace with him and his demanding attitude; I like to be a little more selective on who I sign with & SNX has rejected every reasonable end to this war. So don't blame me for Junka's stubbornness.

Edited by Sephiroth

Can for the great lord almighty Admin can we stop saying that the nap wad violated. God it was cancelled and then animalz caused the war to start. Everyone and anyone that isn't blind and dependant on others to tell them the chain of events via audio can see that.

Can for the great lord almighty Admin can we stop saying that the nap wad violated. God it was cancelled and then animalz caused the war to start. Everyone and anyone that isn't blind and dependant on others to tell them the chain of events via audio can see that.

The point is those NAPs for x days clauses mean nothing to him, other than a tool to provoke war. Also when did you become such a fan of Junka? Did you cancel on SNX over him taking the helm?

Edited by Sephiroth

The point is those NAPs for x days clauses mean nothing to him, other than a tool to provoke war. Also when did you become such a fan of Junka? Did you cancel on SNX over him taking the helm?

I believe I have cancelled on SNX twice to be specific, one when they first formed and took all NSF treaties over I cancelled the one we held with NSF. Then when it was clear the TBC wasn't going to work I cancelled that as well. It was not because Junka took over the helm on either front. He was in a powerful senate position when SNX first formed and we first cancelled. It wasn't due to Junka being in power or anything. 

However this doesn't mean I am a Junka fan or anything like that because I brought up my specific point. I just brought it up because it was a clear fact and it is one that you can not refute, on either side of the fence. It is as clear cut as anything you can see. If anything the fanboy side I would sit on is the blooming side where you both actually can get along and stop acting like petulant children trying to see who gets the slice of cake that looks bigger but in actual fact it isn't.

Junka cancelled that NAP beforehand because he felt it had been violated, that is not to start a war. Now it may have actually been for that purpose the only person that really knows that is Junka and whether he is telling the truth is up to you to believe. The fact that he states it wasn't to start a war with animalz is clear enough to believe with that front of thought. What is clear though is that neither of you are looking for peace. Neither of you want to settle this and neither of you are able to act as adults. Myself and GATO tried our best to get you both to see reason and sense but neither of you could do that, right now we have washed our hands of trying to sort peace out. You have both placed the other on rogue lists and are making the atmosphere more toxic which is quite hard. 

I don't have a thing against you both but what I do have something against is the behavior that is happening time and time again in the last few months.

I believe I have cancelled on SNX twice to be specific, one when they first formed and took all NSF treaties over I cancelled the one we held with NSF. Then when it was clear the TBC wasn't going to work I cancelled that as well. It was not because Junka took over the helm on either front. He was in a powerful senate position when SNX first formed and we first cancelled. It wasn't due to Junka being in power or anything. 

However this doesn't mean I am a Junka fan or anything like that because I brought up my specific point. I just brought it up because it was a clear fact and it is one that you can not refute, on either side of the fence. It is as clear cut as anything you can see. If anything the fanboy side I would sit on is the blooming side where you both actually can get along and stop acting like petulant children trying to see who gets the slice of cake that looks bigger but in actual fact it isn't.

Junka cancelled that NAP beforehand because he felt it had been violated, that is not to start a war. Now it may have actually been for that purpose the only person that really knows that is Junka and whether he is telling the truth is up to you to believe. The fact that he states it wasn't to start a war with animalz is clear enough to believe with that front of thought. What is clear though is that neither of you are looking for peace. Neither of you want to settle this and neither of you are able to act as adults. Myself and GATO tried our best to get you both to see reason and sense but neither of you could do that, right now we have washed our hands of trying to sort peace out. You have both placed the other on rogue lists and are making the atmosphere more toxic which is quite hard. 

I don't have a thing against you both but what I do have something against is the behavior that is happening time and time again in the last few months.

I was reasonable and was willing to do the Brown Treaty earlier on, it was Junka/DK who rejected the idea outright before peace. Then went on to insist on a meaningless LPC/SNX NAP before peace, even though while we're at war we're never going to agree on a treaty. If its a good Brown Treaty and SNX happens to be contructive towards the process, that is the only way I would maybe sign something with him. Although first he needs to show he can be honest in his dealings & not try handling every negotiation so he can claim a completely different outcome from whats agreed due to what ever loop holes he thinks can make it a propaganda victory.

So when they spit on my generous offer; I'm done talking about it until they're ready to get serious about peace. If they're fighting for a treaty we don't want or need; then I'm both surprised at their lack of intellect in blowing the Brown Treaty opportunity & they would think any amount of war would make me want to do that. Its clear they're not interested in peace & just want to keep fighting when they would insist we sign something pretty much the same as the treaty aNiMaLz signed and got screwed with.

If I signed a 60 day NAP before it could be cancelled & they cancelled before then like SNX did, I would consider that a good reason for war and a call out for us to attack.

So they shouldn't even want us to sign NAP for X days with SNX, unless they want to use it for more war. Also after what SNX did, I would be tempted to cancel it on them shortly after for lulz & see if they attack over it. If they do, that would be proving aNiMaLz had a good reason to attack.

So with the history, what SNX wants just makes me want to hit them longer and harder; until they just stop.

Edited by Sephiroth

Except you're encouraging bad behavior, trying to teach him if he breaks a NAP; he can still expect another to be signed & it ultimately doesn't matter.

I don't know who's idea it is to try ending every conflict with a treaty, but never again. You encouraging Junka to reject white peace in a conflict he's started will ensure SNX remains a constant money sink for you guys. I've given up discussing peace with him and his demanding attitude; I like to be a little more selective on who I sign with & SNX has rejected every reasonable end to this war. So don't blame me for Junka's stubbornness.

You do understand that WC was talking about my request, So I have to ask myself why would you quote WC talking about my request, then change that to seem like she was talking about SNX NAP with Animals?, this reminds me of the time you claimed DK had agreed peace until WC came along and stated that was not the case then you back tracked, now you are taking her words that are made referring to my request and twisting them.

Also lets dig in to the NAP shall we, SNX cancelled it, the first war was Animals attacking SNX, so maybe you should teach Animals how to follow a treaty, now I understand its hard to teach Animals to act with manners and grown ups like humans but please do try, we have faith in you methrage, you can do it

You do understand that WC was talking about my request, So I have to ask myself why would you quote WC talking about my request, then change that to seem like she was talking about SNX NAP with Animals?, this reminds me of the time you claimed DK had agreed peace until WC came along and stated that was not the case then you back tracked, now you are taking her words that are made referring to my request and twisting them.

Also lets dig in to the NAP shall we, SNX cancelled it, the first war was Animals attacking SNX, so maybe you should teach Animals how to follow a treaty, now I understand its hard to teach Animals to act with manners and grown ups like humans but please do try, we have faith in you methrage, you can do it

Wrong, SNX attacked aNIMaLz in the first war. Recheck your "facts'.