A Valentine from TPF

HailSatan

45 minutes ago, Jacob Reiffenstein said:

So lack of war wonders and poor preparation of your membership is your excuse for NPO's poor combat performance and its need for meatshields?

Seriously?

No one is making excuses from our perspective .. if any one is doing so it is yourself by boasting about how much damage you are doing to nations whom are less prepared than your nations. And age is not a factor due to our nations have a choice to what they do ... meaning if they do not grow it is by choice that they make the sacrifice as they do.  If anything knowing they are less prepared and declaring on your nations shows more loyalty than we have seen from TPF since our relationship starting to fall apart  couple of years ago.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, brucemania said:

No one is making excuses from our perspective ..

Sure you are, and very weak ones at that.  The ugly truth is that NPO has feet of clay and they are crumbling to dust under the TPF onslaught.  If I was a treaty partner, I'd be thinking very hard about remaining tied to a rotting carcass like NPO.

2 hours ago, Edward I said:

I don't know how much thought Atlas and R&R give to the fact that Oculus has a mutual defense clause, but seeing as neither has cancelled their MD-level treaties with Pacifica, I'd hazard to guess that they still view unprovoked attacks on NPO as attacks on Atlas and R&R as well.

And you would be guessing wrong...go ask them.

Just now, Jacob Reiffenstein said:

And you would be guessing wrong...go ask them.

Since there's been a surprising lack of Atlas and R&R folks in this thread since you've started putting words in our mouths, I suppose I'll respond.

It's a shame that we're fighting you guys. I always liked TPF, and supported NATO (one of our closest treaty partners) when they signed you a couple years back. I, along with the majority of R&R, don't really have any issue with TPF. However, you've launched a kamikaze-style attack on NPO, with whom we have a MD-level treaty. That means that when they ask us to come hit you, we do it. You see it as vile manipulation on the part of NPO, we see it as holding up our end of a deal. That's how this world works, and you older members of TPF should know as much. I'm sorry that y'all are bitter as a whole about how your relationship with NPO went south in a heartbeat, but that's not our concern.

Additionally, you can go ahead and stop with your messages to Stevepick and everyone else about "the lying, backstabbing NPO" (actual quote). We've seen 'em, and it's not a good look.

17 minutes ago, WarriorSoul said:

That means that when they ask us to come hit you, we do it. You see it as vile manipulation on the part of NPO, we see it as holding up our end of a deal.

It seems like you're out of touch with your membership.  Go talk to them about being forced into meatshield duty for an incompetent NPO and then get back to me.  We're hearing plenty from them, believe me.  And you quite unintentionally confirm that by noting the overwhelming lack of responses from Atlas and RnR on this thread.  Wonder why that is?  No enthusiasm for defending your treaty partner?

Additionally, you can go ahead and stop with your messages to Stevepick and everyone else about "the lying, backstabbing NPO" (actual quote). We've seen 'em, and it's not a good look.

Not that we really care at this point....just pointing out the truth to you guys, which you already know in your hearts.  Do your troops have doubts about what they are doing and being subjected to?  I think the answer is yes, but you know that too.

9 minutes ago, Jacob Reiffenstein said:

It seems like you're out of touch with your membership.  Go talk to them about being forced into meatshield duty for an incompetent NPO and then get back to me.  We're hearing plenty from them, believe me.  And you quite unintentionally confirm that by noting the overwhelming lack of responses from Atlas and RnR on this thread.  Wonder why that is?  No enthusiasm for defending your treaty partner?

Not that we really care at this point....just pointing out the truth to you guys, which you already know in your hearts.  Do your troops have doubts about what they are doing and being subjected to?  I think the answer is yes, but you know that too.

I think the lack of responses on this thread indicates something other than that. Might just be that it's been the same nonsense for 17 pages and if you've read one page, you've read 'em all. But you don't want to hear that, so believe what you'd like!

And it would seem you do care at this point, otherwise you wouldn't continue to push your anti-ebil NPO message to everyone you come across. But what do I know? :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Edward I said:

I don't know how much thought Atlas and R&R give to the fact that Oculus has a mutual defense clause, but seeing as neither has cancelled their MD-level treaties with Pacifica, I'd hazard to guess that they still view unprovoked attacks on NPO as attacks on Atlas and R&R as well.

Unprovoked???? We have the greatest, most lock solid CB in the history of the game, or did you forget about aggressively smashing into us in the prior war without any cause other than you were wanting to roll another alliance we were allied to.

CB = you pissed on us, we're going to bite your legs for doing it.

And for those complaining about wonder difference, that's what you get when you send 75 percent of the nations on the planet to do a two month beat down on top tier nations. Now instead of paying the price for what you yourself have brought, you're getting your allies to do it. Sounds very familiar. Here's another protip, the nations they have in this range are younger, have less money, and less wonders than NPO nations they are meatshielding for right now. I'm getting sent wave after wave of non-NPO tech and land raids. 

8 minutes ago, Vol Navy said:

Unprovoked???? We have the greatest, most lock solid CB in the history of the game, or did you forget about aggressively smashing into us in the prior war without any cause other than you were wanting to roll another alliance we were allied to.

That CB ended when you surrendered and if you was that pissed of you wouldn't have in the first place.

Just now, the rebel said:

That CB ended when you surrendered and if you was that pissed of you wouldn't have in the first place.

This is the worst logic I've ever heard. 

Seriously, the absolute worst.

1 minute ago, Vol Navy said:

This is the worst logic I've ever heard. 

Seriously, the absolute worst.

Begging for peace instead of continuing to fight, then using that as a CB just highlights you was too much of a pussy to carry on with it before. 

What has changed from then to now? Nothing much just using it as some honourable excuse before the door hits you on the way out.

1 minute ago, the rebel said:

Begging for peace instead of continuing to fight, then using that as a CB just highlights you was too much of a pussy to carry on with it before. 

What has changed from then to now? Nothing much just using it as some honourable excuse before the door hits you on the way out.

We never begged anyone for peace. Our only reason for leaving the war when we did was to allow STA and MI6 an exit. Then allow anyone who didn't wish to participate in this time to find a new place, restock our nations then declare this war. 

My nation hasn't been in peace mode in half a decade. I see it's been a little less than 2 weeks for you. Who's the pussy?

18 minutes ago, Vol Navy said:

CB = you pissed on us, we're going to bite your legs for doing it.

Ok, a couple of things.

1) We listed several CB's on MI6. If you need a refresher I'll refer you to the DoW. The fact that Oculus noted its distaste for MI6 did not and does not disqualify them.

2) You were hit because you had an MD-level treaty with MI6. Attempting to trivialize the fact that TPF would have entered anyways if it indeed placed any value on the principles it has extolled loudly and often does not change this fact.

3) What the rebel said:

9 minutes ago, the rebel said:

Since when has having your feelings hurt by a treaty cancellation and a subsequent defeat in a war been a recognized CB, let alone "the greatest, most lock solid...in the history of the game"?

1 minute ago, Edward I said:

Ok, a couple of things.

1) We listed several CB's on MI6. If you need a refresher I'll refer you to the DoW. The fact that Oculus noted its distaste for MI6 did not and does not disqualify them.

2) You were hit because you had an MD-level treaty with MI6. Attempting to trivialize the fact that TPF would have entered anyways if it indeed placed any value on the principles it has extolled loudly and often does not change this fact.

3) What the rebel said:

Since when has having your feelings hurt by a treaty cancellation and a subsequent defeat in a war been a recognized CB, let alone "the greatest, most lock solid...in the history of the game"?

So MI6 said mean things that made Oculus mad = lock soild CB.

You pre-emptively, aggressively attacking what had been your most long standing ally up until a very short time before isn't a future CB?

Once again, you pissed on our heads, so you get bit on the ankles for it.  Best CB in the history of the planet in my eyes.

12 minutes ago, Edward I said:

You might want to post the more relevant DoW next time.  Here...I'll do it for you:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/127653-oculus-second-decree/

zg2oIBS.png

Followed by this:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/127653-oculus-second-decree/&do=findComment&comment=3413301

Hey not complaining...moar targets :D

Edited by Jacob Reiffenstein

Well I guess it's high time I reply since people are demanding an answer as a lack of Atlas posts.

Let me start by confirming this I have intentionally not replied because it's not worth getting into a pissing contest over it. Truth of the matter is Pacifica activated our treaty and I asked people in my alliance who wanted to fight.  People have been wanting to fight and declared. It's simple as that. Everyone had the option to join or sit it out. 

I just personally don't see the need to get into a pissing match to please the peanut gallery here about whether or not I'm unhappy with something. If I was Pacifica would know so and they haven't said we are so must be we aren't.  We are doing what aby good ally would do when asked to help out. 

1 hour ago, Jacob Reiffenstein said:

# 1 He is not out of touch with his membership.

#2 We have a democracy no one is forced but we do keep our word and we know how to follow orders.

#3 You speak with forked tongue

#4 Children such as yourself should be seen and not heard.

3 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Truth of the matter is Pacifica activated our treaty and I asked people in my alliance who wanted to fight.  

Thanks for confirming NPO's incompetence.

People have been wanting to fight and declared. It's simple as that. Everyone had the option to join or sit it out. 

But not everyone wanted to fight.  Now why is that?  Dissension in the ranks?

I just personally don't see the need to get into a pissing match to please the peanut gallery here about whether or not I'm unhappy with something.

Are you unhappy being a meatshield for Atlas' puppetmaster?

We are doing what aby good ally would do when asked to help out. 

TPF did too, many times in the past, with the current sad result.  So don't expect any favors from your "good ally" in the future after it has finished using you and tosses your alliance away like a used Kleenex.

2 minutes ago, entwood said:

# 1 He is not out of touch with his membership.

#2 We have a democracy no one is forced but we do keep our word and we know how to follow orders.

#3 You speak with forked tongue

#4 Children such as yourself should be seen and not heard.

So saith a "newbie?"

1 hour ago, WarriorSoul said:

I think the lack of responses on this thread indicates something other than that. Might just be that it's been the same nonsense for 17 pages and if you've read one page, you've read 'em all. But you don't want to hear that, so believe what you'd like!

And it would seem you do care at this point, otherwise you wouldn't continue to push your anti-ebil NPO message to everyone you come across. But what do I know? :rolleyes:

To be clear, I and TPF have great respect for RnR and I wish that I had been able to broker a treaty with both you and RIA and possibly ODN. Having said that our CB is rock solid and I have no doubt that there is political twisting going on to be seen as a whole so as not to become a target. We are not along for any quarter at all, but I'll point out that those aligned against NPO are taking notes right now looking to see who they really need to focus on treating to or hitting first to marginalize them in their limp wristed fighting, yet heavy handed politics. I have no doubt that many allies are looking on and wondering just how much of a liability NPO is. 

Also, I miss the days of NATO as well where politics were less important than knowing that we had each others back. Too bad NPO acts like they were the only ones who dug them out of the holeading they were in. 

2 minutes ago, Jacob Reiffenstein said:

Thanks for confirming NPO's incompetence.

NPO aren't incompetent but when you have nations that have been beaten down from the top tiers from war fighting lower tier nations it smacks of chest pumping bravado that is pissed away to no real use.

But not everyone wanted to fight.  Now why is that?  Dissension in the ranks?

Why because some have things going on and aren't as prepared just yet as others . Not to mention some just love warring a lot more. You have those in alliances.

Are you unhappy being a meatshield for Atlas' puppetmaster?

You are right as President of Atlas I am a meatshield for my alliance all day every day and nothing will change that. My allies want my help and members want war I'm not going to deny them the chance or leave my allies on the field of battle.

TPF did too, many times in the past, with the current sad result.  So don't expect any favors from your "good ally" in the future after it has finished using you and tosses your alliance away like a used Kleenex.

Well we haven't gone out of our way to burn the bridges that we have with those allies. So I don't expect that to happen because let's be frank we aren't trying at every turn to be inactive and not talk to them. Or hell even sign with an alliance that you know full well they disliked at the time.

18 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

My allies want my help and members want war I'm not going to deny them the chance or leave my allies on the field of battle.

You see, Alex, the problem is that your "allies" aren't even on the field of battle with you, but mostly turtling or cowering, and leaving the dirty work to you and RnR.

I mean, look at this guy here--Necoho of Margate, NPO's Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs. 

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=543696

I've been at war with him for 4 days now, and he's been active within the last three.  But he has yet to fire a single shot back at me, even though he has 24 nukes and plenty of tech.

You don't have an issue with that?

Edited by Jacob Reiffenstein

1 hour ago, the rebel said:

That's not how CBs in our world work, every war is revenge for grievances previous.

6 minutes ago, Jacob Reiffenstein said:

You see, Alex, the problem is that your "allies" aren't even on the field of battle with you, but mostly turtling or cowering, and leaving the dirty work to you and RnR.

You don't have an issue with that?

Well if they are all turtling then so be it,  but as it goes I don't really have a problem with it. They are fighting on quite a few fronts and dealing with more then just tpf. So if they need that help and turtle on a few wars so be it.

3 minutes ago, Mogar said:

That's not how CBs in our world work, every war is revenge for grievances previous.

hear hear. If anybody has doubts refer to World War II (In real life).