A Valentine from TPF

HailSatan

Not sure where I see anyone from TPF crying, if anything it's all been quite amusing.

I have been at war with between 3 & 6 nations every day for over 75 days now.

I don't think I have been this active since KARMA (That war where the whole world was out to end Pacifica. TPF stayed by their side despite  EVERYONE else abandoning

them, until guarantees were given that they would be treated fairly after wars end.) Good times!

I think I would have actually gone up in NS a bit since all this began if it wasn't for the NGer who hit me,(NO RED, not you, LMFAO) I still have 85% of my warchest. (For those of you trying to spy intel, I started with just over $12 Billion, so you can go back to trying to destroy one of my 4 or 5 nukes....ya know, the ones protected by my Hidden Silo wonder. Like I said......amusing.)

I really enjoy waking up to inbox delights like "You have destroyed 55 attacking bombers" Makes my friggin day.

I love it when my nuke takes out 68 CM's.....WTF?

As for the genius who suggested TPF nations buy up to the level of top tier nations who can fight back....why in Gods name would I want to do that. My goal is to make this last as long as possible & inflict as much damage as possible. What do I care if it's on horribly trained, poorly built tech farms. As long as they have cash to steal and tech to plunder they suit my purposes just fine.

Pussies? Seriously? 

war.gif War is an option for Boneslovia since 6/5/2011.
Number of Soldiers Lost: 6,230,707 Attacking + 7,512,532 Defending = 13,743,239 Casualties
Casualty Rank:

Ranked #48 of 6,768 Nations (Top 0.71%)

....most of that defending NPO by the way!

As for Atlas & R&R.....no hard feelings there. TPF was always willing as well, when NPO called. Although I did get three in game messages (2 Atlas & 1 R&R) warning me of your attacks prior to anything going down) and one Atlas nation lamenting the fact that NPO was exerting undue pressure for them to engage. Thought that was kinda odd but whatever.

At this rate some of us just might be around long enough to see the next power shift...ya know, the one where NPO gets it's ass handed to it again, and all of a sudden we are on the winning side. What a hoot.

See ya at the bottom!

JB

Edited by JBone

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Haflinger said:

Yeah that's not how Karma went. I was there. You guys hauled yourselves up on the cross, I know, and cashed in that reputation for years to come afterwards. But it quite simply was always a lie.

...only time I ever went to ZI.

How is that not the bitter end?

1 hour ago, Lady Red said:

I was always a bit of an odd child. I didn't play well with others.  I nuked my first tech raid on the second day. And when I war, I like to fill all my slots.  It reminds me of the good ol' days when wars meant something. Afterwards, it took about five minutes to fix that damage so I could go charging head first at other people (there's alot of them to pick from now).  Me as a one nation sample could be somewhat representative of how long it will take the NPO, and an entire bloc full of tech buyers, to fix all of the nations hit by TPF in your entire campaign. 

dNk6MU8.png

I completely agree. Frawley is asleep at the wheel. No one in TPF is crying. Everyone left signed up for this. They simply are educating those attacking us what we went through and how easy it was to drop us when we wanted to add our own treaty. I personally think that Non Grata is driving. 

18 minutes ago, JBone said:

Not sure where I see anyone from TPF crying, if anything it's all been quite amusing.

I have been at war with between 3 & 6 nations every day for over 75 days now.

I don't think I have been this active since KARMA (That war where the whole world was out to end Pacifica. TPF stayed by their side despite  EVERYONE else abandoning

them, until guarantees were given that they would be treated fairly after wars end.) Good times!

I think I would have actually gone up in NS a bit since all this began if it wasn't for the NGer who hit me,(NO RED, not you, LMFAO) I still have 85% of my warchest. (For those of you trying to spy intel, I started with just over $12 Billion, so you can go back to trying to destroy one of my 4 or 5 nukes....ya know, the ones protected by my Hidden Silo wonder. Like I said......amusing.)

I really enjoy waking up to inbox delights like "You have destroyed 55 attacking bombers" Makes my friggin day.

I love it when my nuke takes out 68 CM's.....WTF?

As for the genius who suggested TPF nations buy up to the level of top tier nations who can fight back....why in Gods name would I want to do that. My goal is to make this last as long as possible & inflict as much damage as possible. What do I care if it's on horribly trained, poorly built tech farms. As long as they have cash to steal and tech to plunder they suit my purposes just fine.

Pussies? Seriously? 

war.gif War is an option for Boneslovia since 6/5/2011.
Number of Soldiers Lost: 6,230,707 Attacking + 7,512,532 Defending = 13,743,239 Casualties
Casualty Rank:

Ranked #48 of 6,768 Nations (Top 0.71%)

....most of that defending NPO by the way!

As for Atlas & R&R.....no hard feelings there. TPF was always willing as well, when NPO called. Although I did get three in game messages (2 Atlas & 1 R&R) warning me of your attacks prior to anything going down) and one Atlas nation lamenting the fact that NPO was exerting undue pressure for them to engage. Thought that was kinda odd but whatever.

At this rate some of us just might be around long enough to see the next power shift...ya know, the one where NPO gets it's ass handed to it again, and all of a sudden we are on the winning side. What a hoot.

See ya at the bottom!

JB

thanks JB .. this is prob the best post i have seen from TPF for a very long time .. very honest.....you were not the only one inactive as most of your mates where for a long time ...that inactivity created the downfall between our two AAs.. but some have a hard time admitting it and probaly it was not just one side but both to some extent. In the end it turned out we went one way you guys did not want to follow .. THat is no ones fault. it is what it was.  WHat you are doing know sure i get it i really do .with that in mind i hope some of you even stay around as you say in the end of your post .. any ways good luck and god speed

2 hours ago, leeguy said:

Wait what exactly was unprovoked about this? Do you really think that your most loyal ally would just suddenly declare war on poor ol NPO for absolutely no reason at all?

see them bold letters there ... WE ARE NOT ALLIES SON >>> WE BROKE UP OVER A YEAR AGO >>>> sorry to have to tell you ....

53 minutes ago, JBone said:

...only time I ever went to ZI.

How is that not the bitter end?

You guys were one of the main targets of Karma. NPO got peace before you did because you guys were utterly hated.

mhawk knew this back then. I still don't know why he showed such loyalty to the rest of you.

27 minutes ago, brucemania said:

see them bold letters there ... WE ARE NOT ALLIES SON >>> WE BROKE UP OVER A YEAR AGO >>>> sorry to have to tell you ....

You know how things are in this world.... Slow moving. It took you a year to work up the courage to declare war on us.

26 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

You guys were one of the main targets of Karma. NPO got peace before you did because you guys were utterly hated.

mhawk knew this back then. I still don't know why he showed such loyalty to the rest of you.

Yes, we were one of the main targets in Karma due to the fact that at that time we were Pacificas longest standing treaty partner, and over the years helped them beat down everyone they opposed. Hated is just part of the deal when you are involved in so many stomps.

I was in government back then and privy to all that went down. We were offered peace several times prior to NPO getting out, we just decided, as a group, to stay in as long as Pacificas future was in doubt.

You lost me here---> mhawk led TPF, leading up to, during and after Karma... what, besides loyal, would he be to those he was leading?

That really wasn't why you were hated. But what do I know, I was only talking to Londo back then. He wouldn't know anything now would he?

TPF did plenty of terrible things on its own for its own reasons. Your unwillingness to admit this fact is a problem.

mhawk should have left you guys behind when you stabbed him in the back during CoC. But that's another story. I guess you did cave in the end.

23 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

That really wasn't why you were hated. But what do I know, I was only talking to Londo back then. He wouldn't know anything now would he?

TPF did plenty of terrible things on its own for its own reasons. Your unwillingness to admit this fact is a problem.

mhawk should have left you guys behind when you stabbed him in the back during CoC. But that's another story. I guess you did cave in the end.

Well, I would think we were hated for more than just one reason...but being NPO's sidekick was surely one of them.

We did things that made the process work for us and kept things interesting...I don't know if any of that was terrible. If you think it was I have no problem admitting to any of it.

...and that whole thing with CoC is such a crock of !@#$. When NPO was attacked hawk came on TPF IRC gov chan and there were 2 other gov members on, both former Elysiam. They expressed concern about going in on NPO's side. Before any of the other 8 members of government, including myself, had any idea what was going on, hawk flew off the handle, created a new AA and declared all by his lonesome...all in the span of maybe thirty minutes. When the rest of us checked in and saw what was going on we calmed him down and assured him that there was no question as to backing Pacifica...... and the rest is history. There was no coalition inside TPF suggesting we not honor our obligations, ever...and certainly no backstabbing. Hope that clears some things up for you.

Excitable boy they all said........

If it weren't for NPO's well known grudges, willingness to trample on previous allies and above all else, a strict machiavellian desire to pursue power simply for power's sake, I would still be emperor of Sengoku. So, I can certainly understand the angst and feelings of powerlessness that permeates TPF throughout this thread.

However, there is a better way to pursue those goals and I encourage anyone seriously interested to contact me.

5 hours ago, Lady Red said:

Don't get me wrong Vol, I get it. I too enjoy the smell of small nations with few wonders defecating themselves when they see me show up on their war screen with a long list of wonders and a full set of nukes. But I do believe it's still considered petty and dare say, pathetic, to hold it up to the world and brag about it.  

This is the dumbest line of logic ever. You have 2000 and 3000 day old nations without any clue on how to fight and who apparently buy 1 wonder a year. Your other nations had 5000 infra to my 2500 when I declared and over 5 days they've combined to launch 3 or 4 cruise missiles while your allies, who are actually worse off than them, do all the fighting.

Also, you idiots are yapping about your great victories on here all the time when you're fighting alliances with a 50-1 nation and nation strength advantage. 

As for all of them who are weak in your alliance, I think Will Munney said it best when Little Bill told him he'd just shot an unarmed man "Well, he shoulda armed himself if he was gonna decorate his establishment with my friend Ned."

Your nations should have armed themselves if you're alliance is going to aggressively pre-empt someone who bled for you most of their time on Bob.

15 hours ago, Vol Navy said:

My nation hasn't been in peace mode in half a decade. I see it's been a little less than 2 weeks for you. Who's the pussy?

Ah peace mode jokes, is that the best you could come up with? But to answer your question it would be you, because I never needed my hand held by one person let alone 27 when going rogue. ;)

7 hours ago, Vol Navy said:

This is the dumbest line of logic ever. You have 2000 and 3000 day old nations without any clue on how to fight and who apparently buy 1 wonder a year. Your other nations had 5000 infra to my 2500 when I declared and over 5 days they've combined to launch 3 or 4 cruise missiles while your allies, who are actually worse off than them, do all the fighting.

Also, you idiots are yapping about your great victories on here all the time when you're fighting alliances with a 50-1 nation and nation strength advantage. 

As for all of them who are weak in your alliance, I think Will Munney said it best when Little Bill told him he'd just shot an unarmed man "Well, he shoulda armed himself if he was gonna decorate his establishment with my friend Ned."

Your nations should have armed themselves if you're alliance is going to aggressively pre-empt someone who bled for you most of their time on Bob.

Sure we have some that are inexperienced ... does not matter the age it is the effort at times depending on their role in NPO they have selected and chosen their growth rate.  With that in mind I would like to think then you are our best friend in helping and mentoring these nations to become stronger and more defined in their skills so I salute you for that :) ..

38 minutes ago, brucemania said:

With that in mind I would like to think then you are our best friend in helping and mentoring these nations to become stronger and more defined in their skills so I salute you for that :) ..

Who's gonna be left for them to fight considering you've treatied everyone who is already treatied to everyone? The rest of us ain't gonna be around much longer. Isolation was okay when there was lots of people here. Now, you're just wrecking Bob.

Edited by Thrash

6 minutes ago, Thrash said:

Who's gonna be left for them to fight considering you've treatied everyone who is already treatied to everyone? The rest of us ain't gonna be around much longer. Isolation was okay when there was lots of people here. Now, you're just wrecking Bob.

game always changes in some way .

8 minutes ago, brucemania said:

game always changes in some way .

Except the change this time is it's going to go away because of you and your ilk. Congrats on your victory. Never thought I'd put NPO in the sell-out boat, but man you sure hopped on it and took it over to boot.

Edited by Thrash

Just now, Thrash said:

Except the change this time is it's going to go away because of you and your ilk. Congrats on your victory.

Seriously Thrash no one has won anything yet ... there is a theory for every problem there is a solution .... it is finding the way to the answer that makes the changes ..

to put it oddly ... golf is a game to get the ball in the hole ... to find the hole you need to search for the best path to get to the hole in as few strokes as possible ... right now people are slicing the ball and giving up .. but with a change in your swing you can make the straight shot.  

Oh, I haven't given up, I'd gladly pounce on the opportunity to hit NPO again. It's just that most others have given up and there's not much left. The only way to put an end to your reign is for everyone to die off, leave you with just your allies and neutrals to fight, wait for you and the bunch of everyone is allied to everyone get bored (then hit the neutrals) and then maybe the rest of us who don't buy into the two-faced crap to reintroduce themselves. I'm waiting, but I'm not waiting much longer. I'd already have joined TPF to hit NPO, but my loyalty is with Invicta and waiting for our Final Stand.

Edited by Thrash

19 minutes ago, Thrash said:

Exactly. It is just sad that so many are too weak or too afraid to wreck their nation to save all of Bob. That is why we set out to make a unified example on the way out. To sow discord and show that NPO doesn't need to be feared. That any alliance can make a difference with determination and focus once they shed those who are more concerned with saving their pixels, which are going to be deleted soon enough anyways. Bob is dying and fear of chaos to spice things up by the weak is killing it faster. 

Many good alliances that want to be good treaty partners are adding to problem. They don't agree, but they won't stand up to the industrial political complex that is NPO for fear of their own alliances well being.

Eventually you will all be in the position we are in so take heed. We stagnated because the political field was stagnant. People scrambled and squabbled and begged in order to not get beat down. I did so myself, but then there came a point where it was like, $%&@ it, and TPF started to buck the system. We were forced into a war by NG bending NPO to force us to attack a treaty partners, treaty partner. At that moment all the lies and weakness in the system that WE have built here became apparent. What TPF meant to NPO became apparent. I left, walked away, thankful that I could lose myself at work and let my nation slip away into inactivity. I left just one instruction or I never would have returned. Activate me when NPO attacks. 

Yes it certainly was partly our fault in TPF that our relationship died, but I'll not claim 50% as NPO would like. It is NPO and their cronies fault. They have stagnated Bob and the rest of you are helping.

In our fight to crawl or if the hole of curb stumps I never wanted to be one to hand one out to anyone, except in extenuating circumstances where they were detrimental to the whole community. Admittedly I am ashamed that TPF stayed as long as we did in the last war that I was around for. I am so glad that NG and the rest hated me for my refusals to protect their pixels. 

Each and every alliance that piles on us only shows what we ate saying is truth. Badly built nations are not or fault, they are yours, own it and take your licks and stop being a !@#$%* about it. 

The trust thing I ever read here. Peace is a lie. 

17 minutes ago, Judge X said:

Exactly. It is just sad that so many are too weak or too afraid to wreck their nation to save all of Bob. That is why we set out to make a unified example on the way out. To sow discord and show that NPO doesn't need to be feared. That any alliance can make a difference with determination and focus once they shed those who are more concerned with saving their pixels, which are going to be deleted soon enough anyways. Bob is dying and fear of chaos to spice things up by the weak is killing it faster. 

Many good alliances that want to be good treaty partners are adding to problem. They don't agree, but they won't stand up to the industrial political complex that is NPO for fear of their own alliances well being.

Eventually you will all be in the position we are in so take heed. We stagnated because the political field was stagnant. People scrambled and squabbled and begged in order to not get beat down. I did so myself, but then there came a point where it was like, $%&@ it, and TPF started to buck the system. We were forced into a war by NG bending NPO to force us to attack a treaty partners, treaty partner. At that moment all the lies and weakness in the system that WE have built here became apparent. What TPF meant to NPO became apparent. I left, walked away, thankful that I could lose myself at work and let my nation slip away into inactivity. I left just one instruction or I never would have returned. Activate me when NPO attacks. 

Yes it certainly was partly our fault in TPF that our relationship died, but I'll not claim 50% as NPO would like. It is NPO and their cronies fault. They have stagnated Bob and the rest of you are helping.

In our fight to crawl or if the hole of curb stumps I never wanted to be one to hand one out to anyone, except in extenuating circumstances where they were detrimental to the whole community. Admittedly I am ashamed that TPF stayed as long as we did in the last war that I was around for. I am so glad that NG and the rest hated me for my refusals to protect their pixels. 

Each and every alliance that piles on us only shows what we ate saying is truth. Badly built nations are not or fault, they are yours, own it and take your licks and stop being a !@#$%* about it. 

The trust thing I ever read here. Peace is a lie. 

Finally a post of sense. This is the old TPF that we had that good relationship with and thanks for saying yes to being partly to blame.  The amount of blame even i can admit is particial to perception.  We all get that.  And believe me in saying TPF did mean a lot to us. Not as a meat shield as perceived but as a good ally that was loyal and stood by thick and thin.  Personally when we cancelled on you I was one of the many from the older nations that did not like it one bit.  Losing a good ally such s yourself is and was hard to take. I wish to this day we could work things out and become what we were. That will happen if it is meant to be but if it does not TPF will always be remembered personally as them whom one could depend on    Even now seeing what TPF is doing is hard to take cause regardless of the future I had hope that you guys would take the energy you got now to be great agian. ( i Know dumb ass take off Trump) but that is the truth.  It is unfortunate that you have taken this past as I know if done another way you could of maybe been that leader of the other side to rally a force against the current situation.  We all choose a path ... NPO choose theirs and you choose yours.  It is what it is and hopefully at some point we can all move on from it.  

I really don't have the time to do it. Between work, a 16 year old on the verge of making her Olympic cut in swim that swims 7 days a week, working out, and multiple women that are upset that they aren't getting enough time I get 3-5 hours of sleep a night. I don't have the hours and hours it takes on IRC and visiting forums to orchestrate change. I know where to stay and with whom, but my days are done.

Edited by Judge X