A Valentine from TPF

HailSatan

3 minutes ago, memoryproblems said:

If you're really interested in side-stepping wars and saving pixels, you could always go talk to IRON. It should be somewhat easy for you to get a hold of them on account of you being in a bloc together. 

Thanks, but Casualties = Friends > Infra

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep the nukes coming, please sir can i have some more lmao loving this. ty delta. guess the rest saving there nukes.

2 nukes ate compliments to delta

message_opened.png  
4/20/2016 2:34:56 AM Delta2642 message_open.png message_reply.png message_forward.png message_delete.png
message_opened.png  
4/19/2016 6:46:21 PM Delta2642
Edited by JaggerRiver
added

18 hours ago, Caliph said:

TPF was planing on using that clause in the treaty when it became convenient, its just that PC beat you to the punch during Karma.

There was certainly bad blood between us. But with all of PC's shenanigans after our break up can you blame us? Recruiting from TPF, Slot filling rouges (I.E. minimally attacking the rouges as they hit a lonely TPF nation), attacking our former protectorates, mass tech raids against smaller alliances. 

Even after all these issues we didn't declare on them. We actually worked out an aid deal for the attacked nation, them we signed a NAP. If we really were the war mongerers that you make us out to be, then nothing about what you suggest makes much scene. 

Would you like to repeat the same old line again? Here let me help...

20 hours ago, Caliph said:

Yeah, was pretty hilairous since it was obvious TPF was going to use the same clause to cancel on PC but you guys just did it first.  Good times.

18 hours ago, Caliph said:

TPF was planing on using that clause in the treaty when it became convenient, its just that PC beat you to the punch during Karma.

It seems as though the NPO just isn't living up to the hype of #1. Honestly it is too bad that more and more are getting involved for little old us. I truly respect RnR, we had excellent relations in the past. I respect Atlas as well, they are just holding up to their treaty. Don't lost sight of what is important though. The NPO is using their allies to fight their battles as usual.

Trust that we were there in that position for a long time, but there came a point where we could no longer blindly support the very system that is destroying Bob. We've paid the price for that. Gladly. 

o/ RnR

o/ Atlas

On 4/20/2016 at 3:51 PM, leeguy said:

There was certainly bad blood between us. But with all of PC's shenanigans after our break up can you blame us? Recruiting from TPF, Slot filling rouges (I.E. minimally attacking the rouges as they hit a lonely TPF nation), attacking our former protectorates, mass tech raids against smaller alliances. 

Even after all these issues we didn't declare on them. We actually worked out an aid deal for the attacked nation, them we signed a NAP. If we really were the war mongerers that you make us out to be, then nothing about what you suggest makes much scene. 

Would you like to repeat the same old line again? Here let me help...

I don't blame you for that, its just TPF betrayed one of my old alliances and I was allied with PC later and saw how TPF tried to do PC dirty.  You got outplayed then.

8 hours ago, Judge X said:

It seems as though the NPO just isn't living up to the hype of #1. Honestly it is too bad that more and more are getting involved for little old us. I truly respect RnR, we had excellent relations in the past. I respect Atlas as well, they are just holding up to their treaty. Don't lost sight of what is important though. The NPO is using their allies to fight their battles as usual.

Trust that we were there in that position for a long time, but there came a point where we could no longer blindly support the very system that is destroying Bob. We've paid the price for that. Gladly. 

o/ RnR

o/ Atlas

Maybe use that warchest of yours to build up to Nations that match you in War wonders instead of picking Nations you should easily win against. Then your point could be taken seriously. Put your money where your mouth is and stop being a whiny little !@#$%*.

I'm not whining at all. I declared in a single nation under 2 years old, hit him once, realized it, and sent peace. I had all of these wonders before my third year. If they haven't built a decent wonder base by 2 years why should I give 2 $%&@s about them?! I was inactive for 2 years of NPO prosperity. I built my nation in spite of recurring beat downs, they are bad allies for having 5 year old nations with half my wonders. I'm not going to stop pointing it out. So what you want to be a damn tech farm, buy a wonder every month! No whining here! Just pointing out weakness and acknowledging good alliances being forced to be meat shields through treaties. Notice that hoe ass Non Grata wasn't mentioned? If NPO really was this powerhouse they'd have plenty of fighting nations that could cut infra to!drop in and fight us, then aid them out to get them back where they were. Epic fail really because that's what every single fighting alliance has done in the past. 

1 hour ago, Cress said:

Maybe use that warchest of yours to build up to Nations that match you in War wonders instead of picking Nations you should easily win against. Then your point could be taken seriously. Put your money where your mouth is and stop being a whiny little !@#$%*.

Says the guy from NPO who's hiding behind reluctant meatshields.  Let see, TPF currently has 28 Nations on its muster roll. NPO has 448, of which 290 are 50K and under in NS, but yet it needs Atlas and RnR to fight its battles?  That's really pitiful and you should be embarrassed.

Edited by Jacob Reiffenstein

56 minutes ago, Jacob Reiffenstein said:

Says the guy from NPO who's hiding behind reluctant meatshields.  Let see, TPF currently has 28 Nations on its muster roll. NPO has 448, of which 290 are 50K and under in NS, but yet it needs Atlas and RnR to fight its battles?  That's really pitiful and you should be embarrassed.

IN all honesty .. considering you have stated that this is the end of TPF and you have rescinded all your treaties and protection one might just consider you all rogues.  WHich means in fact anyone has a free go at your tech and all.

53 minutes ago, brucemania said:

IN all honesty .. considering you have stated that this is the end of TPF and you have rescinded all your treaties and protection one might just consider you all rogues.  WHich means in fact anyone has a free go at your tech and all.

TPF ends when we are no longer an organized fighting force and no more nations fly our banner. And that day is not quite yet upon us.

14 minutes ago, Delta2642 said:

TPF ends when we are no longer an organized fighting force and no more nations fly our banner. And that day is not quite yet upon us.

just saying your created the free for all and knowing that when ya hit one Oculus member you hit us all ....so if you want to keep crying then please by all means do so as i mentioned before my Kleenex Stock goes up each time you whine

2 hours ago, Jacob Reiffenstein said:

Says the person at 40k NS with a full complement of Wonders. You're bravado against newer nations is bordering on Junka levels.

46 minutes ago, brucemania said:

just saying your created the free for all and knowing that when ya hit one Oculus member you hit us all ....

Problem is that Atlas and RnR don't quite see it that way.

6 minutes ago, Qazzian said:

Says the person at 40k NS with a full complement of Wonders. You're bravado against newer nations is bordering on Junka levels.

Hmmmmm....this nuke turret guy who I'm currently blasting to bits is a newer nation?

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=543696

He's your Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs, and hasn't fired a shot back at me, even a nuke.

Pathetic. 

9 minutes ago, Qazzian said:

He's well past Junka and heading for Methrage.

3 minutes ago, Jacob Reiffenstein said:

Hmmmmm....this nuke turret guy who I'm currently blasting to bits is a newer nation?

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=543696

Compared to you (a 2009 nation), he's newer, yes. Still I'll have to razz Necoho about that the next time I see him.

8 minutes ago, Jacob Reiffenstein said:

Sure they do as allies as well maybe they have their own personal agenda which is their right and your own fault for dropping all  treaties putting yourself out there for such action.

1 + 1 = 2 ... not 3 as you are trying to make things out to be .

1 hour ago, Jacob Reiffenstein said:

I don't know how much thought Atlas and R&R give to the fact that Oculus has a mutual defense clause, but seeing as neither has cancelled their MD-level treaties with Pacifica, I'd hazard to guess that they still view unprovoked attacks on NPO as attacks on Atlas and R&R as well.

4 hours ago, Jacob Reiffenstein said:

Please do show me who I am hiding behind. I think you will find I have been through a number of consecutive wars against our enemies. Many stronger than myself.

As you like doing stats show me the comparative numbers of war wonders NPO and TPF have, only using the Nations of NPO in range of TPF Nations. We should see a fairer balance and alas your point can be verified.

5 hours ago, Judge X said:

I'm not whining at all. I declared in a single nation under 2 years old, hit him once, realized it, and sent peace. I had all of these wonders before my third year. If they haven't built a decent wonder base by 2 years why should I give 2 $%&@s about them?! I was inactive for 2 years of NPO prosperity. I built my nation in spite of recurring beat downs, they are bad allies for having 5 year old nations with half my wonders. I'm not going to stop pointing it out. So what you want to be a damn tech farm, buy a wonder every month! No whining here! Just pointing out weakness and acknowledging good alliances being forced to be meat shields through treaties. Notice that hoe ass Non Grata wasn't mentioned? If NPO really was this powerhouse they'd have plenty of fighting nations that could cut infra to!drop in and fight us, then aid them out to get them back where they were. Epic fail really because that's what every single fighting alliance has done in the past. 

Don't worry amigo, once we're done wiping the floor with certain alliances we'll be back to finish the job we started with you. ;)

2 hours ago, brucemania said:

Sure they do as allies as well maybe they have their own personal agenda which is their right and your own fault for dropping all  treaties putting yourself out there for such action.

1 + 1 = 2 ... not 3 as you are trying to make things out to be .

You think we don't talk to them via PMs in-game?  The truth is that they're mighty ticked off at you for twisting their arms into serving as meatshields because of your own short-sightedness and incompetence. So watch your back next big war, since you're doing such an outstanding job alienating your treaty partners.

30 minutes ago, Cress said:

As you like doing stats show me the comparative numbers of war wonders NPO and TPF have, only using the Nations of NPO in range of TPF Nations. We should see a fairer balance and alas your point can be verified.

So lack of war wonders and poor preparation of your membership is your excuse for NPO's poor combat performance and its need for meatshields?

Seriously?

45 minutes ago, Jacob Reiffenstein said:

You think we don't talk to them via PMs in-game?  The truth is that they're mighty ticked off at you for twisting their arms into serving as meatshields because of your own short-sightedness and incompetence. So watch your back next big war, since you're doing such an outstanding job alienating your treaty partners.

If that was the case then i am sure more would of been said but hey you know what our Gov and our Allies Gov talk about which is probaly more truthful than rumor you may want to start ...