A Valentine from TPF

HailSatan

And once again the meat shields run to master's call.... Its pretty piss poor when the #1 AA , has to ask help for a 29 nation AA attacking them. For those sitting on the fence watching this. This could be the time for you to make a difference and join us in the fight against NPO.  (Just putting it out there is all) 

I am so happy i invested in Kleenex stock .. your making me nice and rich .... which is funny for a bunch of people whom claim this is their swan song to say good bye .. one would think you would enjoy the extras that we provide for free :) ...

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so happy i invested in Kleenex stock .. your making me nice and rich .... which is funny for a bunch of people whom claim this is their swan song to say good bye .. one would think you would enjoy the extras that we provide for free :) ...

I kinda love it, I keep getting hit by tech raid targets, people broke, people lacking wonders etc etc. Send more pls.

16 hours ago, Vol Navy said:

I kinda love it, I keep getting hit by tech raid targets, people broke, people lacking wonders etc etc. Send more pls.

Truly, at the rate we're going I'm never going to be able to leave the game because I'm just making too much money and tech off NPO's hapless lower tier.  Seriously, if anyone wants some easy pickings, NPO is a sitting duck that hides behind its meatshields (like Atlas).  Its member Nations really should be embarrassed.

I have a new RnR War friend who likes to fight !

Ima thinker he wants a a nuke, but no, no no, those are for my three besties from NPO.

Still if I have leftovers..... Maybe RnR still cool in my Skool.

3 hours ago, Steve Buscemi said:

I'm thinking of reforming TPF b/c I'm very unhappy with my current alliance.  Do you have any tips for how I can make it not suck like the first TPF?

Let's see. No members from a future Poison Clan/NG should be part of it. It'll save a period of having to clean up pure !@#$. That would be an excellent start. 

3 hours ago, Steve Buscemi said:

I'm thinking of reforming TPF b/c I'm very unhappy with my current alliance.  Do you have any tips for how I can make it not suck like the first TPF?

Have someone else found it? :v:

22 hours ago, Steve Buscemi said:

How about a strict no side flipping and leaving your allies to burn in a war clause.

1 hour ago, Caliph said:

How about a strict no side flipping and leaving your allies to burn in a war clause.

How about a "no putting your allies into !@#$ positions where they have to pick a side" clause.

4 hours ago, Stewie said:

How about a "no putting your allies into !@#$ positions where they have to pick a side" clause.

You mean like the time TPF signed with PC only to try to cancel on PC but got mad when PC cancelled on them first?

Lol My esteemed colleague from the defunct AA PC is sadly lacking in vermitim.  As TPF found out the hard way a NAP is a NAP until until one side sez it ain't no more.

That said, PC was my best frienimies. I miss CTB, this Bruce guy, tho, what alliance did he jump from this time? I sense anger and perhaps twatery, difficult to say, he's always hidden behind large skirts.  Umbrella is his destiny, DoomBirds have standards, and don't allow overbuilt twaters.

To: JaggerRiver    From: LORD FRED    Date: 4/19/2016 5:44:27 PM

Subject: RE: Peace Offer

Message: SMFH. peace ? you want peace? i eat nations like your for breakfast and sleep soundly at night. hold on tight and ride the lightning .

nuke.gif Your nation was attacked with a nuclear weapon on 4/19/2016 6:46:20 PM. This will have a devastating effect on your population happiness and economy until 4/24/2016.

Edited by JaggerRiver

Lol at the propaganda Jagger. That was MY nuke and proud to claim it.

:. Sent Message

To: JaggerRiver    From: Delta2642    Date: 4/19/2016 6:46:21 PM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by Delta2642. You lost 20888 soldiers, 879 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 173.075 miles of land, 28.650 technology, 173.075 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

You are guilty of repeated attempts to poach members of our alliance, and when challenged for even a single round of wars by 1 nation to discourage your advances you declare war on another 3 of our nations in full support of our enemy the NPO. You bring this upon yourself, so don't even start crying about it now.

And there you go attempting to poach members from another new alliance in their own DoE on the OWF! You sir have a hard lesson to be learned.

I'm not crying I'm loving it.

do you really class 2 nations as an alliance? I don't even class mine as an alliance until I have atleast 5 nation members.

Long live Pacific destroyer of tpf

may the phoenix never rise again :)

o/npo

Edited by JaggerRiver
added

5 hours ago, HalfEmpty said:

Lol My esteemed colleague from the defunct AA PC is sadly lacking in vermitim.  As TPF found out the hard way a NAP is a NAP until until one side sez it ain't no more.

That said, PC was my best frienimies. I miss CTB, this Bruce guy, tho, what alliance did he jump from this time? I sense anger and perhaps twatery, difficult to say, he's always hidden behind large skirts.  Umbrella is his destiny, DoomBirds have standards, and don't allow overbuilt twaters.

I couldn't have said it better myself HE.

PC was a nice little grouping. CTB, Twist, Kane....stand up guys.

The others here in the "TPF was mean to us" circle jerk are just the last remnants of the butthurt UJP retards.

...so what, we bailed on a !@#$hole AA with 404 in charge and a shell of what used to be \m/, they died when L&R left anyways.

Looking back it was kinda fun watching Sponge piss all over them........twaters indeed.

......cry me a river fellas.

7 hours ago, Stewie said:

Yeep

That was hilarious cancel though

Yeah, was pretty hilairous since it was obvious TPF was going to use the same clause to cancel on PC but you guys just did it first.  Good times.

57 minutes ago, Caliph said:

Yeah, was pretty hilairous since it was obvious TPF was going to use the same clause to cancel on PC but you guys just did it first.  Good times.

Cancel a NAP then immediately bandwagon into a war. Real stand up guys...

On 4/18/2016 at 5:50 AM, Judge X said:

Let's see. No members from a future Poison Clan/NG should be part of it. It'll save a period of having to clean up pure !@#$. That would be an excellent start. 

Can you show me how to duck out of wars super quick? I know you have loads of experience with that sort of thing. I want to look "honorable" by "defending" an ally, but still save most of my pixels. I really don't want to be a good ally.  Also, when should I launch wars based on OOC stuff?

Edited by Steve Buscemi

31 minutes ago, leeguy said:

Cancel a NAP then immediately bandwagon into a war. Real stand up guys...

TPF was planing on using that clause in the treaty when it became convenient, its just that PC beat you to the punch during Karma.

1 hour ago, Steve Buscemi said:

Can you show me how to duck out of wars super quick? I know you have loads of experience with that sort of thing. I want to look "honorable" by "defending" an ally, but still save most of my pixels. I really don't want to be a good ally.  Also, when should I launch wars based on OOC stuff?

If you're really interested in side-stepping wars and saving pixels, you could always go talk to IRON. It should be somewhat easy for you to get a hold of them on account of you being in a bloc together. 

Edited by memoryproblems
wording