A Valentine from TPF

HailSatan

14 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Why because some have things going on and aren't as prepared just yet as others . Not to mention some just love warring a lot more. You have those in alliances.

You are right as President of Atlas I am a meatshield for my alliance all day every day and nothing will change that. My allies want my help and members want war I'm not going to deny them the chance or leave my allies on the field of battle.

Well we haven't gone out of our way to burn the bridges that we have with those allies. So I don't expect that to happen because let's be frank we aren't trying at every turn to be inactive and not talk to them. Or hell even sign with an alliance that you know full well they disliked at the time.

You mean like Non Grata? Damn I wish I had mIRC instead of Mibbit...

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Judge X said:

You mean like Non Grata? Damn I wish I had mIRC instead of Mibbit...

Not quite sure how Non Grata comes into the point of Atlas being thrown away and the actions of TPF  I referred to. But hey please do run through what I have surely missed. Although I don't really care much for the drama or lack of (depending where you sit on those things) that occurred between you and Non Grata that's non of my business. 

28 minutes ago, Jacob Reiffenstein said:

Thanks for confirming NPO's incompetence.

But not everyone wanted to fight.  Now why is that?  Dissension in the ranks?

Are you unhappy being a meatshield for Atlas' puppetmaster?

TPF did too, many times in the past, with the current sad result.  So don't expect any favors from your "good ally" in the future after it has finished using you and tosses your alliance away like a used Kleenex.

see them words in the past .... problem is the rest of us are living in the present ... first off we had no treaty when we were at war with you before this crying fest. Meaning if there is not a tie we have no obligation to not do something for our current allies. Seems to me you have  a problem of the current as even in the current if you recall we are also at war with other AAs in another conflict ... having allies help with a misquito helps take care of the wasp we have somewhere else. 

4 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Not quite sure how Non Grata comes into the point of Atlas being thrown away and the actions of TPF  I referred to. But hey please do run through what I have surely missed. Although I don't really care much for the drama or lack of (depending where you sit on those things) that occurred between you and Non Grata that's non of my business. 

You spoke on TPF signing a treaty that NPO had issues with. I might not have been here at the time, but a good portion of why I stepped down and left was because of the Non Grata treaty. I was vocal, TPF was vocal, and we were assured that it wouldn't affect our relationship, but it did immediately. 

1 minute ago, brucemania said:

see them words in the past .... problem is the rest of us are living in the present ... first off we had no treaty when we were at war with you before this crying fest. Meaning if there is not a tie we have no obligation to not do something for our current allies.

Yes, longstanding previous relationships and friendships mean nothing to NPO, which uses alliances and then throws them away when no longer needed.  I'm certain that your CURRENT allies are taking note of this statement, since they will likely endure the same treatment from you in the FUTURE.

"Seems to me you have  a problem of the current as even in the current if you recall we are also at war with other AAs in another conflict ... having allies help with a misquito helps take care of the wasp we have somewhere else." 

A war you started and a wasp's nest you poked, no?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128579-imperial-decree-from-the-new-pacific-order/

7 minutes ago, Jacob Reiffenstein said:

Yes, longstanding previous relationships and friendships mean nothing to NPO, which uses alliances and then throws them away when no longer needed.  I'm certain that your CURRENT allies are taking note of this statement, since they will likely endure the same treatment from you in the FUTURE.

A war you started and a wasp's nest you poked, no?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/128579-imperial-decree-from-the-new-pacific-order/

actually they do mean something ... we have dropped some in the past and worked out our differences ....as a matter of fact one two examples would be IRON and Invicta... with Iron we had no treaty with at one point and am now together ... Invicta we had sepereated and have worked things out.  Read our history son before you make statements without fact. 

Edited by brucemania

actually they do mean something ... we have dropped some in the past and worked out our differences ....as a matter of fact one two examples would be IRON and Invicta... with Iron we had no treaty with at one point and am now together ... Invicta we had sepereated and have worked things out.  Read our history son before you make statements without fact

But did you ever declare war on IRON or Invicta, with a CB of "bored" and "Moar targets?"

2 minutes ago, Jacob Reiffenstein said:

But did you ever declare war on IRON or Invicta, with a CB of "bored" and "Moar targets?"

Not that i recall but Invicta did declare on us i beleive a year ago :) .. point is this .... You all had a choice after the MI6 war and maybe even before that.... and that choice was to talk to our gov and see if there was a possibility of reconsiliation and given our past together i am almost sure ( am not gov) but am almost sure that them doors could of been opened.  Instead your so called leadership decided to cry that we owe you the world please dont  hit us.  Fact is i beleive you did get a apology to the was the DoW Was written at the time of the MI6 war but aside from that you still cried and are still using the same crap now .... do what you want that is YOUR choice .. you made the bed now enjoy what you are getting in return as you have earned it.

Just now, brucemania said:

you made the bed now enjoy what you are getting in return as you have earned it.

Actually, I am enjoying it immensely since those few of you are are trying to fight back are terrible at it, and we get to hear all kinds of in-game gossip about NPO from our rather reluctant Atlas and RnR attackers.

Just now, Jacob Reiffenstein said:

Actually, I am enjoying it immensely since those few of you are are trying to fight back are terrible at it, and we get to hear all kinds of in-game gossip about NPO from our rather reluctant Atlas and RnR attackers.

oh and Lastly as i knew you would put this on  .. be careful as what you say to leaders of AAs as when you question them about what their membership is saying and insinuating some discord and actually messaging thier members with propaganda and such .. i would think in a lot of cases that would be tampering with the soverignty of a AA and considered DoW by some .

oh and Lastly as i knew you would put this on  .. be careful as what you say to leaders of AAs as when you question them about what their membership is saying and insinuating some discord and actually messaging thier members with propaganda and such .. i would think in a lot of cases that would be tampering with the soverignty of a AA and considered DoW by some .

Hmmm...I thought we were already at war with those AAs.  I'm just reporting the facts, and at any rate, we don't care, since we're now the Walking Dead, and are going to take a bunch of NPO nations down with us.  So enjoy the trip!

5 minutes ago, brucemania said:

Not that i recall but Invicta did declare on us i beleive a year ago :) .. point is this .... You all had a choice after the MI6 war and maybe even before that.... and that choice was to talk to our gov and see if there was a possibility of reconsiliation and given our past together i am almost sure ( am not gov) but am almost sure that them doors could of been opened.  Instead your so called leadership decided to cry that we owe you the world please dont  hit us.  Fact is i beleive you did get a apology to the was the DoW Was written at the time of the MI6 war but aside from that you still cried and are still using the same crap now .... do what you want that is YOUR choice .. you made the bed now enjoy what you are getting in return as you have earned it.

Yes open the door to do what NPO wanted because NPO is all that is important? I understand you think they are the most important because you're in NPO, but we aren't your puppets or meat shields. 

8 minutes ago, Jacob Reiffenstein said:

Doesn't seem like you are enjoying it since its been 18 pages of whining from TPF.  I highly doubt anyone from our side is complaining about this since we've been itching for war these last few weeks.

I really have no problem with TPF but  the messages you have sent(and yes we have all read them) reek of salt and tears.  Its actually pretty pathetic at this point and something below what I thought of TPF.

You hit an MD ally of ours what did you honestly expect? Shut it and actually start enjoying the war because right now you seem jaded and miserable.

1 hour ago, Jacob Reiffenstein said:

So saith a "newbie?"

That he has only occasionally posted on the OWF does not discredit him. Rather, I feel it shows a level of judgment few of us have exercised.

1 hour ago, Judge X said:

To be clear, I and TPF have great respect for RnR and I wish that I had been able to broker a treaty with both you and RIA and possibly ODN. Having said that our CB is rock solid and I have no doubt that there is political twisting going on to be seen as a whole so as not to become a target. We are not along for any quarter at all, but I'll point out that those aligned against NPO are taking notes right now looking to see who they really need to focus on treating to or hitting first to marginalize them in their limp wristed fighting, yet heavy handed politics. I have no doubt that many allies are looking on and wondering just how much of a liability NPO is. 

Also, I miss the days of NATO as well where politics were less important than knowing that we had each others back. Too bad NPO acts like they were the only ones who dug them out of the holeading they were in. 

I'm not disputing your CB as others are. Revenge is as good a CB as anything else. The only point that I made was to say that as valid as your CB is, so, too is our justification for fighting TPF.

Just now, Edward Reed said:

I highly doubt anyone from our side is complaining about this since we've been itching for war these last few weeks.

No, they're complaining pretty heavily about it.  You should go ask your alliance mates about what they really think about being NPO's meatshields, while NPO refuses to fight us back.  Just go and look at NPO's active wars list and you'll see how feckless and dishonest it really is, at your expense.

10 minutes ago, Judge X said:

Yes open the door to do what NPO wanted because NPO is all that is important? I understand you think they are the most important because you're in NPO, but we aren't your puppets or meat shields. 

Correct and you made a choice a long time ago to go your own way .. hence why all this crying and bickering makes no sense on your part.   Crying we owe you the world for the past does no fit this response does it?

3 minutes ago, WarriorSoul said:

The only point that I made was to say that as valid as your CB is, so, too is our justification for fighting TPF.

Well, apparently, a large contingent of your membership disagrees.  You might want to check on that, sir.

5 hours ago, Caustic said:

Don't worry amigo, once we're done wiping the floor with certain alliances we'll be back to finish the job we started with you. ;)

Oh no! Not Non Grata, please don't send in Non Grata! 

9 hours ago, brucemania said:

IN all honesty .. considering you have stated that this is the end of TPF and you have rescinded all your treaties and protection one might just consider you all rogues.  WHich means in fact anyone has a free go at your tech and all.

That's true, but I'd encourage anybody considering it to remember that we don't have an end-game. We have infra/tech/warchests that were going to be of no use to us in the future because quite frankly, we're not interested in continuing in this realm. 

If they want to stick out their neck on NPO's behalf, we can't stop them, but they are not going to be any significant setback to us and are only absorbing damage on your behalf. Luckily for NPO, there's never been any shortage of people willing to do that for you. 

Edited by memoryproblems

Just now, Edward Reed said:

Doesn't seem like you are enjoying it since its been 18 pages of whining from TPF.  I highly doubt anyone from our side is complaining about this since we've been itching for war these last few weeks.

I really have no problem with TPF but  the messages you have sent(and yes we have all read them) reek of salt and tears.  Its actually pretty pathetic at this point and something below what I thought of TPF.

You hit an MD ally of ours what did you honestly expect? Shut it and actually start enjoying the war because right now you seem jaded and miserable.

Just so you know, this is possibly the most fun I've had on Bob in years and I think that most of TPF would agree. We have no intention of stopping either just yet :D

1 hour ago, Edward Reed said:

As far as itching for war for a few weeks now, we've been going at it with NPO for over two months now, so uh, what took you so long? If you want to fight us, fine, but we just find it disappointing that an alliance of over 400 nations needs to call in their friends to defend against an alliance of under 30 members. Given that we entered this war against such odds, do you think we're upset that we're fighting more people? It's not like NPO should have any problem filling our slots, even getting down to the levels which we are. If anything, we are saddened that some people (your members) are being dragged into the line of fire to absorb damage for others (NPO) by people they trust (your government).

As far as the messages go - since they irk you so much, I have to think we'll continue sending them - and not everybody is as invested in the party line as you would think, I daresay those sticking their necks out for NPO have a right to know why they're being asked to do so.

As far as your feelings of what constitutes pathetic, or us falling short of your expectations, franklly, we don't give a damn what you think of us. We have no further use for what you think of us one way or the other.

I've been fighting two NPO members for 5 days now and have taken 120 total damage from them something like 3 total cms, they had me by 2000 infra at the start of the war and do absolutely nothing with it. They are active, they've just been doing zilch but sitting there while the dead broke guy from Atlas, the dead broke guy from Last Call and the RnR nations that declared on me have fought or at least tried to run attacks.

I've no particular interest in fighting anyone but NPO, With luck my SDI works and I can find two or three more NPO tech farms tonight. 

Gotta keep that spice from flowing as much as possible for big red. Don't worry though, I'll be out of money by fall or winter.

25 minutes ago, memoryproblems said:

As far as the messages go - since they irk you so much, I have to think we'll continue sending them - and not everybody is as invested in the party line as you would think, I daresay those sticking their necks out for NPO have a right to know why they're being asked to do so.

Irk is a stretch, I figured I'd try to save us from some clutter in our messages since all it is is hot air and salty tears. 

Edited by Edward Reed

Don't get me wrong Vol, I get it. I too enjoy the smell of small nations with few wonders defecating themselves when they see me show up on their war screen with a long list of wonders and a full set of nukes. But I do believe it's still considered petty and dare say, pathetic, to hold it up to the world and brag about it.  

1 hour ago, Lady Red said:

Don't get me wrong Vol, I get it. I too enjoy the smell of small nations with few wonders defecating themselves when they see me show up on their war screen with a long list of wonders and a full set of nukes. But I do believe it's still considered petty and dare say, pathetic, to hold it up to the world and brag about it.  

Well I'm not sure if this petty of me or not but... I find it funny you haven't attacked another TPF nations sense your last thrashing. 

10,146.93 Strength Lost 1,194.08 Strength Lost

And that was just me.... 

With your war declaration reason as: "Ill forget about this war." Clearing you remembered to stay the hell away.

2 hours ago, WarriorSoul said:

That he has only occasionally posted on the OWF does not discredit him. Rather, I feel it shows a level of judgment few of us have exercised.

I'm not disputing your CB as others are. Revenge is as good a CB as anything else. The only point that I made was to say that as valid as your CB is, so, too is our justification for fighting TPF.

I just wanted to say that I have absolutely no beef with anyone in R&R or Atlas. I wish both of your alliances the best of luck. You are absolutely justified in joining in on this little war. TPF did it for NPO all the time and were were proud to do so for our friends. Unfortunately, recently we were made painfully aware of how little we actually meant to them. And I can't help but look at NPO's allies and wonder if they see them, the same way they saw us.

8 hours ago, Edward I said:

I don't know how much thought Atlas and R&R give to the fact that Oculus has a mutual defense clause, but seeing as neither has cancelled their MD-level treaties with Pacifica, I'd hazard to guess that they still view unprovoked attacks on NPO as attacks on Atlas and R&R as well.

Wait what exactly was unprovoked about this? Do you really think that your most loyal ally would just suddenly declare war on poor ol NPO for absolutely no reason at all?

Maybe it has something to do with your DOW on us a few months back that said "we're bored."

TPF always had NPO's back, but I never truly expected NPO to have TPF's back. I realize that that's shame on me for trusting you guys, regardless of my better judgment. 

Now contrary to what ever you may believe there are not tears rolling down my cheeks. If there are any emotions that I feel towards NPO, it is disappointment. The number one ranked alliance on Bob is unable to take care of 30 TPF nations, and must call in the support of another two alliances. NPO should absolutely be ashamed of itself. Your nations are not fighting as I would expect. NPO has gone through countless wars over the years. Your war guides should be the best on planet Bob. Most nations that I've fought have had WRC's, and if they didn't have a WRC they had every other wonder you can get. Yet I've still utterly wrecked every single nation I've fought. I am disappointed that I bothered wasting away my pixels in defense of you for all those years. 

Now perhaps that last paragraph was overly dramatic (that's what beer does!) But yall have made a big fuss about all this crying that's been going on over in TPF and I wanted to express my thoughts on that.

Edited by leeguy

34 minutes ago, leeguy said:

Well I'm not sure if this petty of me or not but... I find it funny you haven't attacked another TPF nations sense your last thrashing. 

10,146.93 Strength Lost 1,194.08 Strength Lost

And that was just me.... 

With your war declaration reason as: "Ill forget about this war." Clearing you remembers to stay the hell away.

I was always a bit of an odd child. I didn't play well with others.  I nuked my first tech raid on the second day. And when I war, I like to fill all my slots.  It reminds me of the good ol' days when wars meant something. Afterwards, it took about five minutes to fix that damage so I could go charging head first at other people (there's alot of them to pick from now).  Me as a one nation sample could be somewhat representative of how long it will take the NPO, and an entire bloc full of tech buyers, to fix all of the nations hit by TPF in your entire campaign. 

dNk6MU8.png

Edited by Lady Red
Auctor broke it down in visuals...