The War on Brown Terrorism

The Zigur

No that's just your paranoia and you expressing that paranoia publicly with your phony court rubbish is what instigated this current war.

When the NAP was cancelled we stated why we felt it needed to be cancelled and stated that we had no intentions of engaging Animalz again.

I heard Junka mention somewhere me saying he didn't win against aNiMaLz was among his reasons. Although I've also heard TSO was led to believe he broke it so he could attack aNiMaLz to help them in their war against aNiMaLz. I've seen some posts from Junka indicating this TSO war with aNiMaLz was among his reasons for breaking the deal.

So either way, he was planning to attack.

Edited by Sephiroth

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Junka mention somewhere me saying he didn't win against aNiMaLz was among his reasons. Although I've also heard TSO was led to believe he broke it so he could attack aNiMaLz to help them in their war against aNiMaLz. I've seen some posts from Junka indicating this TSO war with aNiMaLz was among his reasons for breaking the deal.

So either way, he was planning to attack.

For us to consider doing that TSO need to request it which they haven't at any point and our first course of action in that case would have been diplomacy not war, you jumped the gun and caused animalz to start another war.

For us to consider doing that TSO need to request it which they haven't at any point and our first course of action in that case would have been diplomacy not war, you jumped the gun and caused animalz to start another war.

Junka caused that all on his own by purposely provoking them, he knew what that announcement would cause aNiMaLz to do. Breaking a pact with them is always cause for war, especially a peace pact.

Junka caused that all on his own by purposely provoking them, he knew what that announcement would cause aNiMaLz to do. Breaking a pact with them is always cause for war, especially a peace pact.

Animalz were in breach of that NAP so it needed to be cancelled, the announcement is just formality. Your phony court thread whole purpose was to stir things up and aggravate people like you always do, you knew that war would be the likely consequence of that thread.

Animalz were in breach of that NAP so it needed to be cancelled, the announcement is just formality. Your phony court thread whole purpose was to stir things up and aggravate people like you always do, you knew that war would be the likely consequence of that thread.

TSO attacked them, so aNiMaLz were not in breach. However I know this argument will go in circles forever, so I'll just stop now.

TSO attacked them, so aNiMaLz were not in breach. However I know this argument will go in circles forever, so I'll just stop now.

The NAP called for diplomacy, demanding reps and escalating within 5 hours is not diplomacy its aggression.  

Edit: Thinking about it if you want to do something good for animalz perhaps you could get them some lessons in FA or someone new to handle there FA.

Edited by Galerion

If our growth is compensating for losses, we must be doin it rite :smug:

Since this war is basically lower to super lower tier it's no surprise that SNX has very little loss in score. Your bigger nations still grow and tech deal. They funnel money into the smaller guys to cover any losses. I think that is the reason in a long prolong war SNX has the upper hand cause they can keep the small guys well funded.

I think that is the reason in a long prolong war SNX has the upper hand cause they can keep the small guys well funded.

Always ends up being a catch 22 in any alliance war. Do you well fund the small guys to fight and in turn fund the enemy or do the opposite and starve the small guys which into starves the enemy.

The prior always happens over the latter, hence why it always becomes a war of attrition over who wants to rebuild sooner.

The NAP called for diplomacy, demanding reps and escalating within 5 hours is not diplomacy its aggression.  

Edit: Thinking about it if you want to do something good for animalz perhaps you could get them some lessons in FA or someone new to handle there FA.

Maybe you should have a leader who has some lessons in FA Affairs and doesn't try using a skirmish started by TSO as an excuse to try pushing this kind of garbage on my allies, as he breaks a peace pact. Trying to meddle in LPC Affairs is enough reason to attack, you guys breaking the peace deal was extra. Also the TSO skirimish would have ended on its own without you guys jumping to use it as an excuse to start a war. Some things are better left unsaid, something Junka never seems to understand. Also he wanted to make a public statement by announcing it, which was the peace agreement was off.

Because we do not want Animalz to be left hanging as it were, we will be willing to discuss a new treaty that will create a stable environment that a NAP with LPCN cannot.

Although we have to clear such a treaty with our allies first, the new treaty would involve the (minimal) following conditions:

I. Protectorate arrangement in which SNX handles all foreign affairs

II. Access to the Interstellar Tech Program and other SNX programs

III. A promise to coordinate with us on all military operations

IV. Nullification of all political ties to Methrage and LPCN.

This protectorate would provide the stability Animalz needs to grow, while removing our current toxic connection to methrage. If this is interesting to you at all, please let me know so I can get started on writing a draft!"

Edited by Sephiroth

Since this war is basically lower to super lower tier it's no surprise that SNX has very little loss in score. Your bigger nations still grow and tech deal. They funnel money into the smaller guys to cover any losses. I think that is the reason in a long prolong war SNX has the upper hand cause they can keep the small guys well funded.

And I understand that this is Junka's reasoning- however he's going to get some lessons in war econ micro edition 101.

First, the nation's M Inc is hitting verse the nation's of SNXs lower tier has already been a blood bad. Given the wonder advantages, some (most) of the SNX nations can't win a ground battle, even if they deployed 100% and hit in a quad.

So that leaves it to SNX flowing aid one-way- which basically means SNX is paying their lower tier to fund is continuously to pound them. Even better is when troops are added to the equation as it forces them to not be able to turtle.

Now if that isn't already in our best interest- believe it or not- we do have access to foreign aid (we simply don't need it our first week of fighting).

So that brings us to our current position: by continuing to beat up SNXs lower tier- all that's going to do is purge nations from planet Bob. Which the political backlash for that is frowned upon among the entire community. And it also hurts them as well. For every 5 nations, 1 may last a year. And during that 1 nations build- they ship thousands of tech over the course of their career.

This was a move the doomsphere capsized on. By picking up all these little micros, they've been able to milk a lot of tech. And I'm today's world- tech value is beyond the 9 million for 100 if it was possible as the supply and demand has dried up the market with more older nations than new.

So yes, we can continue to pound SNXs lower tier and force nations out- but why should they have to pay for not understanding how selfish and ego stricken junka is?

So if SNX plans to win the war economically- and I truely believe Junka perceives your same view- then months down the road when his nations are leaving he'll reconsider his strategy. Just like how tywinn's worked got many nations purged.

Same idiot. Different name. Same results. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

And I understand that this is Junka's reasoning- however he's going to get some lessons in war econ micro edition 101.
First, the nation's M Inc is hitting verse the nation's of SNXs lower tier has already been a blood bad. Given the wonder advantages, some (most) of the SNX nations can't win a ground battle, even if they deployed 100% and hit in a quad.
So that leaves it to SNX flowing aid one-way- which basically means SNX is paying their lower tier to fund is continuously to pound them. Even better is when troops are added to the equation as it forces them to not be able to turtle.
Now if that isn't already in our best interest- believe it or not- we do have access to foreign aid (we simply don't need it our first week of fighting).
So that brings us to our current position: by continuing to beat up SNXs lower tier- all that's going to do is purge nations from planet Bob. Which the political backlash for that is frowned upon among the entire community. And it also hurts them as well. For every 5 nations, 1 may last a year. And during that 1 nations build- they ship thousands of tech over the course of their career.
This was a move the doomsphere capsized on. By picking up all these little micros, they've been able to milk a lot of tech. And I'm today's world- tech value is beyond the 9 million for 100 if it was possible as the supply and demand has dried up the market with more older nations than new.
So yes, we can continue to pound SNXs lower tier and force nations out- but why should they have to pay for not understanding how selfish and ego stricken junka is?
So if SNX plans to win the war economically- and I truely believe Junka perceives your same view- then months down the road when his nations are leaving he'll reconsider his strategy. Just like how tywinn's worked got many nations purged.
Same idiot. Different name. Same results.

That sounds like an honorable path for you to take, but declaring victory is the wrong way to do it and set you back because that only stands to rally the SNX.

Either way works for me, Junka gets pounded in the lower tier & everyone else who sinks in that range. Personally I prefer regime change, Junka will be seen for the failed leader he is. No real war experience or idea what he's gotten into. Seems a lot of SNX nations are already broke despite having a long period of peace & you're also lacking in many experienced fighters.

Edited by Sephiroth

Either way works for me, Junka gets pounded in the lower tier & everyone else who sinks in that range. Personally I prefer regime change, Junka will be seen for the failed leader he is. No real war experience or idea what he's gotten into. Seems a lot of SNX nations are already broke despite having a long period of peace & you're also lacking in many experienced fighters.

He's not going anywhere. He's our leader and we stand behind him. Victory or defeat, the SNX still stands with Junka.

Edit: forgot a word... Edited by Anadaric

Would your alliance overthrow you? No? That's something both alliances have in common, we're loyal to our leaders.

Well Junka isn't loyal to others & tries inspiring disloyalty in others, so follow him all you want. He'll probably quit when he realizes he needs to admit defeat regardless.

Well Junka isn't loyal to others & tries inspiring disloyalty in others, so follow him all you want. He'll probably quit when he realizes he needs to admit defeat regardless.

You have spent a lot of time recently to convince us to rise and rebel against Junka. I'm still not far back enough in studying cn history to know if what you state about him is true or not but you call him out for inspiring disloyalty while trying to convince the SNX to overthrow him.

That sounds like an honorable path for you to take, but declaring victory is the wrong way to do it and set you back because that only stands to rally the SNX.

We declared victory because SNX isn't s threat. If you want us to continue pounding your lower tier, we will.

And yes, it's indeed honorable for m inc to hit SNX in the wake of SNX hitting LN first. Now had LN hit SNX first, we would not have been involved. So labeling us a 'barbarians' is quite the spin. As the real terrorist is the tyrant, Junka, who hit LN because he wanted censorship on methrage. (Which is odd coming from Junka, of all people).

And lastley- yes, you should rally as much as possible, as I am quite confident with the prolonging of this war and the crumbling of your ally, TAO- that there won't be much to rally for on your side as the conflict continues. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

You have spent a lot of time recently to convince us to rise and rebel against Junka. I'm still not far back enough in studying cn history to know if what you state about him is true or not but you call him out for inspiring disloyalty while trying to convince the SNX to overthrow him.

That was after he tried turning aNiMaLz on me & thanked Kashmir for pulling COBRA out of the LPC. He's become a nuisance on Brown & has shown not to be trustworthy. Had he not tried getting my allies to turn on me, I wouldn't have suggested he be overthrown. Although his obsession is why you're in this war, if you guys move off Brown or he is no longer leader; this reason to fight disappears.

We declared victory because SNX isn't s threat. If you want us to continue pounding your lower tier, we will.

And yes, it's indeed honorable for m inc to hit SNX in the wake of SNX hitting LN first. Now had LN hit SNX first, we would have been involved. So labeling us a 'barbarians' is quite the spin. As the real terrorist is the tyrant, Junka, who hit LN because he wanted censorship on methrage. (Which is odd coming from Junka, of all people).

And lastley- yes, you should rally as much as possible, as I am quite confident with the prolonging of this war and the crumbling of your ally, TAO- that there won't be much to rally for on your side as the conflict continues.

Careful you'll get dizzy using so much spin.

Claiming that I have "no real war experience" really epitomizes the arrogance of these people, considering I first fought in the loltier back in Vox Populi days, when Methrage was still a large nation building his stack of wonders.

Picking on inactives on SNX pending does not make you "elite" fighters, nor does it actually subtract from our statistics. Yes, you can loot noob nations to pay your bills (sometimes), but you can't build up above 10k NS without being hammered. You'll be stuck down in the loltier, where the damage of all your wonders and nukes can be fixed with a single aid package.

This makes a great boot camp for our new members, that's for sure.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Amusingly enough this also applies to Animalz, there's no real way to inflict long term damage due to their small size, and funding SNX lower tier nations just means providing ATMs for heavy wonder low tier nations.

He's not going anywhere. He's our leader and we stand behind him. Victory or defeat, the SNX still stands with Junka.

Edit: forgot a word...

You will never restore SNX to a meaningful FA path beyond Doom puppets with Junka as your leader, where if Galerion for example were the actual head, people could at least begin discussions because signing with SNX would mean something beyond signing onto supporting Tywin's personality cult. You might say victory or defeat, but we'll see once defeat actually comes around.

lol, you need to learn how ds got started. Doom was much better when they were the raiders and bullies of the world. Now they like politics :barf:

I want us to go back to those days, the only difference is we never stayed under 10k ns to wage wars. I want DK to go back to the time where you cross us once we just nuke you, the world has gotten to boring without it