The War on Brown Terrorism

The Zigur

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the most-true post I've ever seen.

Also, he still notes wonders- casualties are the REAL numbers (he's too stupid to realize that)

Casualties (especially in your case) literally don't measure anything other than how frequently you fight wars. Comparing the casualty count of a bunch of gluestick-eaters like yourselves, who pride themselves on being the playground bully, with nearly anyone else is irrelevant. When actual alliances plan wars, they don't plan their attacks based on the combined casualty count of their opponents. >_>

Q/A Segment with SNX Member.
From SNX Member:
Message: why are we fighting anyway ik that you call him a tyrant and he calls you a terrorist, but why don't we just merge the alliances and run it like the old Romans did? Where both of you rule and when you don't agree we have a 11 man senate that votes on whose point of view would be the one that's chosen so that we can live in peace and no one would be an autocratic ruler and there's checks and balances.

This is the only reasonable solution. Give peace a chance.

Stonewall bandwaggoning in on SNX's war of aggression against us while we were still fighting GOONS? Another joke alliance with joke leadership, anyone who's been wanting to raid SNX and have no one in range; TOA is the same thing. Alliance run by a moron who is proud to be Tywin's attack dog. I think that makes him more of a joke than Tywin, as hard as that is.

Edited by Sephiroth

Stonewall bandwaggoning in on SNX's war of aggression against us while we were still fighting GOONS? Another joke alliance with joke leadership, anyone who's been wanting to raid SNX and have no one in range; TOA is the same thing. Alliance run by a moron who is proud to be Tywin's attack dog. I think that makes him more of a joke than Tywin, as hard as that is.

You do sound mighty butt hurt over things, please keep in mind you did bring this upon yourself.

Of course you would say I brought it upon myself when SNX first attacked our allies, then breaks the peace deal he made with them in order to provoke a continuation of that war; as well as attacked Limitless Nexus as well when I was busy fighting GOONS. With the attacks on Limitless Nexus also violating the NAP he signed with aNiMaLz he broke.

If attacking GOONS is why SNX started all this, maybe if you think of it in the twisted way of me having my hands tied fighting GOONS; Tywin thought he can get away with anything.. Then there might be some truth to Tywin taking advantage of my war with GOONS from the start; trying to pull alliances out of the LPC starting back then with COBRA.

Edited by Sephiroth

Sorry I am late to the party...I am back and in this... :awesome: :war: :nuke:

no worries, just like you did against Franz... you eat 2 nukes and then cry foul.

welcome to the party, may you burn eternally 

Of course you would say I brought it upon myself when SNX first attacked our allies, then breaks the peace deal he made with them in order to provoke a continuation of that war; as well as attacked Limitless Nexus as well when I was busy fighting GOONS. With the attacks on Limitless Nexus also violating the NAP he signed with aNiMaLz he broke.

If attacking GOONS is why SNX started all this, maybe if you think of it in the twisted way of me having my hands tied fighting GOONS; Tywin thought he can get away with anything.. Then there might be some truth to Tywin taking advantage of my war with GOONS from the start; trying to pull alliances out of the LPC starting back then with COBRA.

If I am not mistaken, please correct me if I am wrong, didnt Limitless Nexus attack first, I am sure if i tried i could dig up that post but nah to much effort for the topic at hand.

Before you start attacking one's allies is not an attack on your alliance, no matter what people think you made the choice to get involved, yes to honor your agreement but it was still a choice.

If I am not mistaken, please correct me if I am wrong, didnt Limitless Nexus attack first, I am sure if i tried i could dig up that post but nah to much effort for the topic at hand.

Before you start attacking one's allies is not an attack on your alliance, no matter what people think you made the choice to get involved, yes to honor your agreement but it was still a choice.

No, I did not attack anyone in SNX before they attacked us & neither did anyone in Limitless Nexus. Nobody in the LPC attacked SNX before SNX attacked them first. Junka has started every war between us.

Methrage will keep saying the same thing until people believe it, but when we first fought Animalz during Operation Dog Pound, Animalz was attacking our ally Together as One. Then this time around, Animalz attacked SNX. Methrage will spin it as us starting the wars, but facts are facts, he just wants a fight so we will give him one.

Notice the spin he does, he doesn't even mention Limitless Nexus never attacked SNX before they attacked us in this recent war.

He's just given so many reasons for us to attack SNX, he decided to attack us assuming we would if we weren't busy fighting GOONS we would hit him. So his war on us was purely aggressive, while also having given us many good reasons to war him before hitting us.

Edited by Sephiroth

No, I did not attack anyone in SNX before they attacked us & neither did anyone in Limitless Nexus. Nobody in the LPC attacked SNX before SNX attacked them first. Junka has started every war between us.

Could that be down to you getting in involved with things you shouldn't ?

So do you, if not for SPATR you would have gotten yours from TAO, its funny really how you always miss the point that you are in the same boat as Meth, you just have SPATR stopping TAO rolling all over you.

TAO sucks. Stonewall has damaged that image to the point of disgust. He's weak and useless and he knows it.

Notice the spin he does, he doesn't even mention Limitless Nexus never attacked SNX before they attacked us in this recent war.

He's just given so many reasons for us to attack SNX, he decided to attack us assuming we would if we weren't busy fighting GOONS we would hit him. So his war on us was purely aggressive, while also having given us many good reasons to war him before hitting us.

Since LPCN claims sovereignty over Animalz, SNX, and all of brown, and Kindle stated that his attacks on SNX are an extension of LPCN policy, it logically follows that all LPCN members are valid enemy targets, which we will hit according to priority and resources available.