The War on Brown Terrorism

The Zigur

Since LPCN claims sovereignty over Animalz, SNX, and all of brown, and Kindle stated that his attacks on SNX are an extension of LPCN policy, it logically follows that all LPCN members are valid enemy targets, which we will hit according to priority and resources available.

again, you need more sell downs

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I am late to the party...I am back and in this... :awesome: :war: :nuke:

Thought you didn't want to fight? Any ways I'm interested on how much money you burned to get in my range, I've out damaged you this round before the war started lol.

To: stonewall14 From: the rebel Date: 2/7/2016 5:31:34 AM

Subject: RE: War Declared!
Message: Congratulations you grew some nuts when you knew you didn't have to fight me one on one.

Have fun my girly friend :)

Lets see how you stand at the end of the war?

I stand tall regardless of ending result the outcome is obvious so no need to dwell on the fact.

Whether winning or losing you earn respect on the battlefield, not that you would know a thing about that as you've done more 20 day back collects than wars.
All you do is make empty threats against nations out of your range because you know you will never have to fight them. :)

So, this is what we've become?  A world where we devote 7 pages to talking about Junka attacking a micro to try and make himself feel relevant for another 20 minutes?

Oculus is the big kid on the bloc and they're either preparing for a civil war or looking to roll NSO based off who you listen to, so it isn't like we have much else to talk about unfortunately until the political situation changes.

VOX NEWS REPORT

syrian-arab-army-33.jpg

IMPERIAL GUARD SOLDIERS SEIZE A TERRORIST-HELD OBJECTIVE IN OXENBURGH, TERRITORY OF LPCN

Nuclear detonations shook the early morning hours of the Imperium's lower-tier frontier, as heavily-armored Armata battle-tanks charged into the aftermath of a nuclear detonation on Animalz territory. The NBC-protected tanks opened fire into a handful of remaining terrorist-held tanks, this first wave was followed by rapid attack vehicles dispensing hundreds of nuclear shock-troops, donned in chemical masks and radiation-resistant uniforms. These troops quickly mopped up surviving defenders struggling to put up a defense.

The Imperium is engaged in 55 wars on three fronts. Each front is controlled by a separate alliance affiliation, all of whom coordinate through the LPCN's terror networks. In the North, a small number of territories surrounding the mountain fortifications of Sephiroth's "Libertarian Empire" are surrounded and in complete control, with defenders undefeated but contained. In the East, Animalz has the largest number of territories, here the war has gone well whereever Imperium reinforcements arrive, but much of the wilderness remains dangerous and uncontested.

The surprise attack from the South by Monsters Inc caught the Imperium by surprise, as Monsters Inc is a blue team alliance with no brown affiliations. However July Revolution war veterans along with the elite Adeptus Custodes counter-attacked, routing most of the southern front and placing them in anarchy.

Thus far, terror-mastermind Sephiroth, from within his mountain fortress, is promising an eternal Jihad, claiming that he will fight until the Imperium surrenders and its leadership resigns.

Edited by Immortan Junka

The surprise attack from the South by Monsters Inc caught the Imperium by surprise, as Monsters Inc is a blue team alliance with no brown affiliations. However July Revolution war veterans along with the elite Adeptus Custodes counter-attacked, routing most of the southern front and placing them in anarchy.

Meanwhile, Monsters Inc members are laughing in their annoucnemts and the excessive (and failed) use of spy ops... 

per 'anarchy'- i believe more SNX nations are in anarchy than ours... in fact, most of our have had enough time to choose the rust-wagon tanks they'd like to blow up. Even AFTER sell downs, the imperium has shown that they are weak, unorganized, and unfit for war

Meanwhile, Monsters Inc members are laughing in their annoucnemts and the excessive (and failed) use of spy ops... 

per 'anarchy'- i believe more SNX nations are in anarchy than ours... in fact, most of our have had enough time to choose the rust-wagon tanks they'd like to blow up. Even AFTER sell downs, the imperium has shown that they are weak, unorganized, and unfit for war

If you wanted our respect you should have set the example and filled my defensive slot, instead you attacked some tiny noobs. Meanwhile your upper guys aren't even attacking full members for the most part, majority of your targeting is against inactives on pending. This means you are after damage totals and think this will be a short trophy war.

Good luck with that.

If you wanted our respect you should have set the example and filled my defensive slot, instead you attacked some tiny noobs. Meanwhile your upper guys aren't even attacking full members for the most part, majority of your targeting is against inactives on pending. This means you are after damage totals and think this will be a short trophy war.

Good luck with that.

you mean targeting the the tech supplies? blowing up the non-brainwashed future imperium?... some of which have already shown their true colors for war and their desire to flee...

and relax, this will be a long war- you will get your attention. although quite embaressing to be fighting 3 non-nuclear nations and yet you find yourself in anarchy :O

like leader like soldiers i guess, not very efficient

I stand tall regardless of ending result the outcome is obvious so no need to dwell on the fact.

Whether winning or losing you earn respect on the battlefield, not that you would know a thing about that as you've done more 20 day back collects than wars.
All you do is make empty threats against nations out of your range because you know you will never have to fight them. :)

Not true at all, you are the one who claimed you would take me on when I was fighting stonewall, same as meth and others from that sad little world you live in, I am sure if the leaders of DK was as dumb as meth I would get in more wars (by putting their nose where it isn't wanted), however the leadership of DK isnt dumb. plus unlike you I do not need to fight 500 wars to gain respect, I will only need to fight one and I am waiting for it :), Someone who fights anyone and everyone is nothing more than a bully, I fight when I am asked to or when the time comes, 

Six wars, 2.505 damage ratio, I'm so embarrassed :rolleyes:

You have so much bravado for someone who ran away from fighting me.

You look like you're already on life support and you were bragging just yesterday I was running low on cash? Plus your nation is so small, I think my wars with those who haven't already hit rock bottom will have more of an impact than whatever you're doing.

Are you hiding at such a low NS to avoid my range or are you always so tiny?   :P

Edit: Also nice job trying to spin the OP as we're the terrorists, when you broke the peace agreement with aNiMaLz out of nowhere and suddenly attacked LN as well.

Edited by Sephiroth

Your aggression is training the next generation of SNX elite low-tier infantry, who will go on to even greater victories long after you are done licking your wounds. Our members do not fear your wonder stack. Once the bandits you surround yourself with realize that we are in it for the long haul, they will begin to abandon you as they seek more prosperous opportunities as a warrior. Your attempts to poach members and coup our government are a miserable failure, for we know our ideology is right and will lead us to victory.

Your "libertarianism" feeds the ego of a tyrant, producerism feeds the might of our armies.

Edited by Immortan Junka

How about you step up like you bragged you would, or would you like me to try and sell down to that small ass level you hold on to ?

Haha he is all mouth and ranted like a little 4 year old throwing temper tantrums and hurling insults for days on end trying to get me to sell down and hit him and like I said if he left Invicta I would and all I have gotten for my efforts is 2 cms fired at me and two failed spy attacks... :v:

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=798917

5f35651c-dede-46eb-844b-e8904db01961_zps

Ok I have heard enough about how Meth has been fighting Goons how they have been holding him down and blah blah blah blah, its gotten to the point where we should all highlight the lies that come his mouth, maybe it will help some others understand why he is a laughing joke.

Here are his two active wars with goons, his last war with goons was in jan and ended Jan 17th, before that it was 27th Dec last year

Untitled_zpsyjp2texe.jpg

really.png_zps8e62gdby.jpeg?t=1454824752

So please stop with this omg SNX hit me when i was deep in battle with the Goons, as your battle with the goons your current wars have been active 7 days and you have done nothing, not even a single nuke so please shut the fuck up with that bullshit

Ok I have heard enough about how Meth has been fighting Goons how they have been holding him down and blah blah blah blah, its gotten to the point where we should all highlight the lies that come his mouth, maybe it will help some others understand why he is a laughing joke.

Here are his two active wars with goons, his last war with goons was in jan and ended Jan 17th, before that it was 27th Dec last year

Untitled_zpsyjp2texe.jpg

really.png_zps8e62gdby.jpeg?t=1454824752

So please stop with this omg SNX hit me when i was deep in battle with the Goons, as your battle with the goons your current wars have been active 7 days and you have done nothing, not even a single nuke so please shut the $%&@ up with that !@#$%^&*

90% of what he says is all lies and the problem is he believes his own lies lol..including my membership in LN and why I left... :v:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/213-alliance-war-resignationssurrenders/?p=3320042

Bear and Jerkdotwad have been the main two fighting me, with it just being Bear now that Jerkdotwad already ran out. I've never bragged or thought wars against inactive have been worth mentioning.

I'm surprised I'm even responding to this thread again, but someone in another thread thought you guys somehow proved I haven't been been fighting GOONS.

Bear Retrieval Unit has constantly been coming at me, and Jerkdotwad was as well, until he went broke. I'm surprised anyone believes you morons, how some have fallen. You all clearly don't understand war very well if you think wars with a few inactives does so the actives aren't at war with you. actives and inactives don't cancel each other out like that. :facepalm:

How about you step up like you bragged you would, or would you like me to try and sell down to that small ass level you hold on to ?

Why don't you just stay in none for 6 months and show the world how hard you're, I've done that before around your size and fought raiders.

Oh i get it you're all mouth no pants.

Haha he is all mouth and ranted like a little 4 year old throwing temper tantrums and hurling insults for days on end trying to get me to sell down and hit him and like I said if he left Invicta I would and all I have gotten for my efforts is 2 cms fired at me and two failed spy attacks... :v:

You did exactly like I said you would at the start:

1) You was too scared to fight a one on one duel that Invicta gov green lighted and BONES denied due to something silly like you had knitting to do or something.

2) You wouldn't fight me one on one and you had to wait till you had help.

3) I built up to your range twice for nearly a month and you did nothing.

4) You used every excuse not to fight me one on one.

I predicted months ago you that you would only fight me when it wasn't one on one and I was right about you all along. :)

-------

Of course you would beat me, I even said you would as skill can't beat a massive statistical advantage.

It was never about winning or losing Stonewall, perhaps you will figure it out one day.

You did exactly like I said you would at the start:

1) You was too scared to fight a one on one duel that Invicta gov green lighted and BONES denied due to something silly like you had knitting to do or something.

2) You wouldn't fight me one on one and you had to wait till you had help.

3) I built up to your range twice for nearly a month and you did nothing.

4) You used every excuse not to fight me one on one.

I predicted months ago you that you would only fight me when it wasn't one on one and I was right about you all along. :)

-------

Of course you would beat me, I even said you would as skill can't beat a massive statistical advantage.

It was never about winning or losing Stonewall, perhaps you will figure it out one day.

oh yes, i remember that thread...

for what it's worth, in the back channels he was crying to me and claude because apparently we wanted to get him 'rolled'