The War on Brown Terrorism

The Zigur

Rydin fell on the battlefield because you ordered him to attack me. Although when I was going on the offensive I did allow him a chance for peace if he didn't want to keep fighting for you and he took it.

So this war is your fault & due to your attacks on other Brown Alliances.

Edited by Sephiroth

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rydin fell on the battlefield because you ordered him to attack me. Although when I was going on the offensive I did allow him a chance for peace if he didn't want to keep fighting for you and he took it.

So this war is your fault & due to your attacks on other Brown Alliances.

Please shut up, you just saying random words now, you are not only losing this war but everyone know you have already tried to gain white peace, everyone knows you have already tried to make deals again to get out of this war, I am 100% sure you will now claim I am lying and blah blah blah, but I simply do not care what you claim anymore, you are a worthless alliance with worthless friends who act hard hitting small young nations with very little to no wonders, you clearly sit in the lower tier knowing you have a high chance to win wars but you will never win the battle, two rounds of aid to the lower part of SNX and they will all be to high in NS for you to attack, thats how simple and how easy it will be to rebuild SNX.

However for you, we all know you do not wish to rebuild, everyone know you are like a small fly that just fly's around not really doing anything but just a bug thats to small to kill and just wont go away, well lucky for Bob and everyone else who is sick of you, there will be someone in your range soon, maybe not this month or next but soon enough I will be in your range and not only do I have the wonders, cash and support to wipe you out, but all your little followers too, I am going to do my best to make sure that SNX stay's at war with you until myself and others get to your NS, then we will take over, I am going to push DK to keep people from sending you Aid and doing deals with you.

My plan is to make you suffer as much as you have made all bob suffer and for as long as you have made bob suffer, your nation is 3,090 days old, this is how long I feel I need to beat you down just so the world can finally have a day without having to listen to your bullshit, a day where small (new nations) can grow and enjoy life.

My last act within this world would be to make you surrender, the first part of those terms would be you not posting within the forum for 6 months, this act alone will mean i get support from every play of every major alliance within Bob 

This is false, we have an active piat we could activate- and there isn't any need because the money sent down low is paying us. Snx nations have been dropping like flies- and a lot have left the aa. So that same statement you made is the other way around. If snx wants to grow with tech farms and numbers them junka better apologize.

He knows we aren't giving him oeace, hence why he's hiding in a corner

Would SPATR put that PIAT with you over their relationship with Doom?

Even though no one in DK has hit M-inc yet, we are still at war and DK has already requested people not to aid people we are at war with, So I know you like to try and get people to back off with your PIAT with SPATR, but everyone has seen how your relationship with SPATR has taken a huge hit.

but we shall see wont we, after all SPATR does not need M-inc at all, SNX could easy for fill all SPATR tech needs, however like a leach M-inc needs SPATR, you need to latch on to someone and suck on their blood to stay alive.

Would SPATR put that PIAT with you over their relationship with Doom?

Even though no one in DK has hit M-inc yet, we are still at war and DK has already requested people not to aid people we are at war with, So I know you like to try and get people to back off with your PIAT with SPATR, but everyone has seen how your relationship with SPATR has taken a huge hit.

but we shall see wont we, after all SPATR does not need M-inc at all, SNX could easy for fill all SPATR tech needs, however like a leach M-inc needs SPATR, you need to latch on to someone and suck on their blood to stay alive.

I don't think you are even on the same page

if we need it, we will ask for it. so far the damage ratio speaks for itself

How did i know this would be your reply lol, it is funny to the rest of us who know what the out come will be, we all know you wont ask as even you are unsure of the outcome.

Have no fair tho, I am doing my best to lose all my tech, then i will be in your NS range and trust me you will need aid

How did i know this would be your reply lol, it is funny to the rest of us who know what the out come will be, we all know you wont ask as even you are unsure of the outcome.

Have no fair tho, I am doing my best to lose all my tech, then i will be in your NS range and trust me you will need aid

lose that weight chubby!