The War on Brown Terrorism

The Zigur

Bear and Jerkdotwad have been the main two fighting me, with it just being Bear now that Jerkdotwad already ran out. I've never bragged or thought wars against inactive have been worth mentioning.

I'm surprised I'm even responding to this thread again, but someone in another thread thought you guys somehow proved I haven't been been fighting GOONS.

Bear Retrieval Unit has constantly been coming at me, and Jerkdotwad was as well, until he went broke. I'm surprised anyone believes you morons, how some have fallen. You all clearly don't understand war very well if you think wars with a few inactives does so the actives aren't at war with you. actives and inactives don't cancel each other out like that. :facepalm:

You had one war over a month ago, you call one seven day war a fight, you are just laughable 

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You did exactly like I said you would at the start:

1) You was too scared to fight a one on one duel that Invicta gov green lighted and BONES denied due to something silly like you had knitting to do or something.

2) You wouldn't fight me one on one and you had to wait till you had help.

3) I built up to your range twice for nearly a month and you did nothing.

4) You used every excuse not to fight me one on one.

I predicted months ago you that you would only fight me when it wasn't one on one and I was right about you all along. :)

-------

Of course you would beat me, I even said you would as skill can't beat a massive statistical advantage.

It was never about winning or losing Stonewall, perhaps you will figure it out one day.

1) Bones have no say over what I do, My Gov gave me the green light however I never heard back from anyone in Invicta

2) I have never fought you, for me to fight you

3) I have to sell all my infra, not just a little all of it and then drop some tech, as much as i want to roll you for giggles you simply not worth it, you claim you built up to my level yet you done shit, even when you act big you did nothing, I do not waste time looking at how poorly you grow, so next time you are in range come at me dont hide.

4) I have never used any excuse to fight anyone, so bring it stop talking shit and put up i will wait for you i will no longer buy tech i will simply wait for you to get back in range.

oh yes, i remember that thread...

for what it's worth, in the back channels he was crying to me and claude because apparently we wanted to get him 'rolled'

I have never talked to you in back channels, I think you are a worthless bit of shit i simply would not waste my time talking to you in back channels when its so much fun trashing you in public, so go on tell some more lies, better still post the damn screen shot of the logs ?

come on  little boy prove me wrong ?

Hope you have slack or skype as those are the only things i use to talk to my alliance, so quick go make some photoshop shit quick, even gave you a starting point.

1) Bones have no say over what I do, My Gov gave me the green light however I never heard back from anyone in Invicta

2) I have never fought you, for me to fight you

3) I have to sell all my infra, not just a little all of it and then drop some tech, as much as i want to roll you for giggles you simply not worth it, you claim you built up to my level yet you done !@#$, even when you act big you did nothing, I do not waste time looking at how poorly you grow, so next time you are in range come at me dont hide.

4) I have never used any excuse to fight anyone, so bring it stop talking !@#$ and put up i will wait for you i will no longer buy tech i will simply wait for you to get back in range.

I was talking to Stonewall, can't you read?

MY GOD, I so hope you get to 60k ns soon, I do not care about any thing else once you hit 60k ns no matter what I am going to nuke the !@#$ out of you

After your three career wars, do you even remember where the nuke button is?

After your three career wars, do you even remember where the nuke button is?

Sorry little boy shout louder I can not hear you down in the 10k ns range, you meth and rebal are all the same, you hide down in the low ns range where your nations have more power over new nations, if it be wonders, nukes, improvements, or just a huge WC for your silly ns range, makes me laugh so hard.

You are as bad as Meth and his band of bullies, you are all like 12 year old's that have been held back in school acting hard in a class full of 6 year olds, but run like hell when someone your age comes along.

Oh it will be sweet, when we get to watch you fight a real war and you drop down to our size.

You would cry yourself to sleep being one of us or do you think you don't take damage in wars? I have to know since you wouldn't know what a war was if it bent you over.

Edited by the rebel

Sorry little boy shout louder I can not hear you down in the 10k ns range, you meth and rebal are all the same, you hide down in the low ns range where your nations have more power over new nations, if it be wonders, nukes, improvements, or just a huge WC for your silly ns range, makes me laugh so hard.

You are as bad as Meth and his band of bullies, you are all like 12 year old's that have been held back in school acting hard in a class full of 6 year olds, but run like hell when someone your age comes along.

I see you bitching an awful lot about low tier nations whose damage is easily recovered by any reasonably competent alliance, but yet are quite silent about those in the upper tier whose raids cost billions(and years of progress) on the nations 1/5th their size, could it be that you are biased? 

I see you !@#$%*ing an awful lot about low tier nations whose damage is easily recovered by any reasonably competent alliance, but yet are quite silent about those in the upper tier whose raids cost billions(and years of progress) on the nations 1/5th their size, could it be that you are biased? 

The problem is that it's much more likely that new nations get scared from this world when short-bus punks go around picking on them before they make friends and learn this world's physics.

Quite a few young brown nations have flocked to SNX because of the fact that we even protect ghosts. So calling in blue-team Minc to try to purge new brown nations here is the ultimate hypocrisy from Methrage and LPCN.

If you really want to go down that road, I can go to Lyricalz and count how few nations remain that DBDC raided, I'll let you in on a spoiler before I do, the answer's not very many due to the fact those raids cost literal years of effort and back collecting. Any argument you can make against low NS high wonder nations can also be made against your masters.

Edited by Mogar

I see you !@#$%*ing an awful lot about low tier nations whose damage is easily recovered by any reasonably competent alliance, but yet are quite silent about those in the upper tier whose raids cost billions(and years of progress) on the nations 1/5th their size, could it be that you are biased? 

Please explain, what war are we talking about now?

If you really want to go down that road, I can go to Lyricalz and count how few nations remain that DBDC raided, I'll let you in on a spoiler before I do, the answer's not very many due to the fact those raids cost literal years of effort and back collecting. Any argument you can make against low NS high wonder nations can also be made against your masters.

You are missing the point, yes it take years to build up but they have had years to learn and build themselves, What LH, Meth and co does is attack people who have been playing some what 7 to 10 times less than them, look at Meth for one second, he is 3000 days old within the game, had time to buy wonders and grow, now he is fighting a nation that was born 205 days ago, simply down to the fact he hides in the lower tiers.

DBDC Do not hide they are top of the food chain, they have to hit people lower than them if they want war as there is no one above them, and The promised land is only 2479 days old, younger than meth's nation. Is it unfair is a nation five times your NS beats you down, sure it can seem that way but if you have been playing the game as long or longer then get better at the running your nation?

You are missing the point, yes it take years to build up but they have had years to learn and build themselves, What LH, Meth and co does is attack people who have been playing some what 7 to 10 times less than them, look at Meth for one second, he is 3000 days old within the game, had time to buy wonders and grow, now he is fighting a nation that was born 205 days ago, simply down to the fact he hides in the lower tiers.
DBDC Do not hide they are top of the food chain, they have to hit people lower than them if they want war as there is no one above them, and The promised land is only 2479 days old, younger than meth's nation. Is it unfair is a nation five times your NS beats you down, sure it can seem that way but if you have been playing the game as long or longer then get better at the running your nation?

Coming from the guy who's supporting a leader who holds his NS down on purpose, and who has raided and recruited with force... And has nuked players so new, that they didn't even know how to join an alliance

Coming from the guy who's supporting a leader who holds his NS down on purpose, and who has raided and recruited with force... And has nuked players so new, that they didn't even know how to join an alliance

White Chocolate is what almost 300k ns, damn new nations start big now holy shit.

[font=Verdana, arial, 'san-serif']White Chocolate is what almost 300k ns, damn new nations start big now holy !@#$.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana, arial, 'san-serif']White Chocolate is what almost 300k ns, damn new nations start big now holy !@#$.[/size][/font]

I was referring to Junka

That's not true at all... I save my nukes for idiots who raid my members and don't stop... and I've never forced anyone to join, I raid and offer a place to people who fight back. That's it.

I stay down here specifically because the Animalz and Mincs of the world exist to harass "farmers," we attract new nations so much because we offer stability and prosperity to brown nations that join us.

But freedom isn't free, and now our little nations have to decide whether they will give in to playground bullies, or follow my example and cast them out.

Methrage by his chaotic nature can't attract nations the way SNX does, so he wants to ruin the sphere for everybody. And I won't let that happen. Edited by Immortan Junka

That's not true at all... I save my nukes for idiots who raid my members and don't stop... and I've never forced anyone to join, I raid and offer a place to people who fight back. That's it.
I stay down here specifically because the Animalz and Mincs of the world exist to harass "farmers," we attract new nations so much because we offer stability and prosperity to new nations that join us.
But freedom isn't free, and now our little nations have to decide whether they will give in to playground bullies, or follow my example and cast them out.

You have raided with 'join or get nuked many times', you stayed low way before m inc was a 'threat'- and you disbanded an alliance whos ultimatum was to join snx at gun point.

The difference between you and I, Junka, is that we war alliamces- and mostly big Alliances who can rebuild their comrades. You do not, instead you've nuked unaligned noobs still trying to figure out the mechanics of their nation.

This is also why we have a stronger lower teir than you. Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Masterchief777 disbanded AFRO in a fit of rage because his members wouldn't fight for him. I offered those nations safety and prosperity if they returned to SNX. Certain SNX posters on the OWF here are among their number.

Not once have I nuked a new nation, even when they fight back. Every use of nukes was against someone attacking my members. I knew this day would come, because I knew that our prospering little nations would attract scum like yourself. And that's why I show no mercy to any LPCN nation in my range.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Masterchief777 disbanded AFRO in a fit of rage because his members wouldn't fight for him. I offered those nations safety and prosperity if they returned to SNX. Certain SNX posters on the OWF here are among their number.
Not once have I nuked a new nation, even when they fight back. Every use of nukes was against someone attacking my members. I knew this day would come, because I knew that our prospering little nations would attract scum like yourself. And that's why I show no mercy to any LPCN nation in my range.

You offered them safety? From what, an SNX attack who's sole 'goal' in that war thread was to 're-unify' snx. A down declare on nations who sought retribution after (funny if polar ever sought retribution for your antics) and then offered them 'safety'.

Aka- you forced them to join at gun point.

They were safe, and you hit them. They were a free soverign alliance. Many alliamces just want to be left alone. But you have an ego and they disbanded because of DK, not you. But you were quick to cry victory. And now you are quick to cry