The War on Brown Terrorism

The Zigur

What is it with kids these days, they been here 5 minutes and partook in few wars and suddenly they think they are hard men.

No ones hard its just who has the better statistics for the main part and the minor part of whether they know how to fight or not.

Now calm down and have a soda or something.

Edited by the rebel

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was not long ago you bragged how you was going to buy up in to my ns range and give me a beaten, Seems many people in bob today are happy to hide

Why would I waste my own statistics when there's about a hundred million NS waiting to do that for me?

What is it with kids these days, they been here 5 minutes and partook in few wars and suddenly they think they are hard men.

Don't be so hard on them, Devialance has at least a single round of war casualties, if not two!

Edited by Mogar

We had no allies fighting for our existence in July. Perhaps the world is full of barbarians who want to fight us without reason or Casus Belli, the old ways live on here though.

You attacked us first & also it was you guys who suddenly voided the peace agreement with aNiMaLz, intentionally starting that fight.back up. The only person who put SNX in this war is you,, including putting SNX at war with aNiMaLz and having them attack me.

So all damage SNX takes from this will all be soley your doing by putting them at war intentionally. I've heard TSO thinks you went to war with aNiMaLz to assist them, which would mean you planned to attack aNiMaLz after you voided the peace deal regardless of who struck first (and me). So we're not to blame for you deciding SNX shoud suddenly be fighting us for as long as you are in charge, despite the LPC never having attacked SNX as the aggressors in a war before. Your nation is so small you have almost nothing to lose, but I wonder how your officers who have more will feel as they get dragged down over you pitting them against me?

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=580675

Looks like we have our first Animalz deserter :awesome:

He moved on and off the AA on 2/4, along with other AAs; so not what I refer to when I say deserter. The Rebel is correct in saying an alliance hopper.

Edited by Sephiroth

pretend court??!! So, so....so you never really thought of me as an ambassador, and you were just playing me the whole time making me believe I was something special? *sniff* :gag: I'm so freakn' butthurt rite now and the only cure is leveling snx :war:

Go read The Meaning of Freedom by Vladimir, you barbarian. We will never accept the ruling of some foreign court.

what would be the point of reading anything of other people's work?

You have written more hog-wash BS in your earlier days and nations fought and ended their career over... and your old allies event took the heat for.... and you jump to the other side...

you have no beliefs, the only thing junka cares about is his ego. it's too bad new nations (his sick pawns) will have to get smacked into activity for his misrepresentation of heroism and loyalty.

It really is meaningless to read anything Immortan posts. Everything the man says is a lie, and I have clearly displayed that as fact more than once. These facts are easily attainable information that can be found on these forums, so I am done pointing out the lies. Also I will be putting Immortan on my (long) list of ignored rulers due to him being an idiot and a compulsive liar. If SNX wanted war so bad they should have never have asked us for peace in the first war. All the wasted time, lies, and BS was unnecessary we would have been glad to fight with out all the crap.

It really is meaningless to read anything Immortan posts. Everything the man says is a lie, and I have clearly displayed that as fact more than once. These facts are easily attainable information that can be found on these forums, so I am done pointing out the lies. Also I will be putting Immortan on my (long) list of ignored rulers due to him being an idiot and a compulsive liar. If SNX wanted war so bad they should have never have asked us for peace in the first war. All the wasted time, lies, and BS was unnecessary we would have been glad to fight with out all the crap.

I agree with this. "the moron and junk" is too much to bear

what would be the point of reading anything of other people's work?

You have written more hog-wash BS in your earlier days and nations fought and ended their career over... and your old allies event took the heat for.... and you jump to the other side...

you have no beliefs, the only thing junka cares about is his ego. it's too bad new nations (his sick pawns) will have to get smacked into activity for his misrepresentation of heroism and loyalty.

Looks like someone needs a little... reeducation.

Immortan Junka, I admire your level of commitment. That I will say.

Q/A Segment with SNX Member.

From SNX Member:

Message: why are we fighting anyway ik that you call him a tyrant and he calls you a terrorist, but why don't we just merge the alliances and run it like the old Romans did? Where both of you rule and when you don't agree we have a 11 man senate that votes on whose point of view would be the one that's chosen so that we can live in peace and no one would be an autocratic ruler and there's checks and balances.

My Answer:

Message: Junka chose to betray me behind my back by black mailing my allies to betray me, he attacked my allies & then he launched a full attack on Limitless Nexus.

Your leader is why we're fighting, he attacked and betrayed us out of nowhere. He broke the last peace deal he made with aNiMaLz like agreements were meaningless to him. He has to be removed from power or he will keep putting you guys at war with us and our allies.

I don't know why he chose this path rather than share power in the LPC.

Edited by Sephiroth

Let's not forget the gems you have been sending to our government, trying to split the AA and start a "civil war" in SNX. It's like July all over again, except its just a bunch of idiots with no mid/upper tier.

Two of our members have more casualties than your entire aa

Yeah except I've always been low tier (never above 3999 infra), and I don't go picking on noobs in other alliances. I never made the idiots in Animalz attack me and my members, they chose to accept the punishment I give them now.

Edited by Immortan Junka