The War on Brown Terrorism

The Zigur

Please explain, what war are we talking about now?

All wars are fair game, you're very naive if you think you get a free pass from your historical decisions.

Every action has a reaction even if it comes years down the road, Karma always finds a way of catching up and bringing forth Equilibrium. (I couldn't resist that line.)

Edited by Mogar

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All wars are fair game, you're very naive if you think you get a free pass from your historical decisions.

Every action has a reaction even if it comes years down the road, Karma always finds a way of catching up and bringing forth Equilibrium. (I couldn't resist that line.)

I tip my hat at that line :)

I am not saying wars are not fair game, if you are in range go at it have a ball, but if you are a 100k plus nation that sold down to 20k dont come on owf bragging about how powerful you are when fighting nations with no or very few wonders.

Quick edit, are we ever going to have that one v one for fun ?

Edited by Devialance

Sephiroth broke and down to 6000NS, clearly a major victory for LPCN.

M Inc outdamaging SNX 33k to 6k... Clearly a much poorer lower teir.

Fun fact, your lower tier has been sending our nation's peace, which have been responded with nukes. Clearly this war is tougher on them than disbanding peaceful alliamces and forcing them to join at gun point

M Inc outdamaging SNX 33k to 6k... Clearly a much poorer lower teir.

Fun fact, your lower tier has been sending our nation's peace, which have been responded with nukes. Clearly this war is tougher on them than disbanding peaceful alliamces and forcing them to join at gun point

yeah as nuking nations who are unable to buy nukes due to playing the game for such a short time, is the only way you are able to win any war.

yeah as nuking nations who are unable to buy nukes due to playing the game for such a short time, is the only way you are able to win any war.

Junka has been doing it ever since he's been under DK rule, only difference is that he's nuked nations so new, they didn't even know how to join an alliance

Minc primarily targeted civilian inactives sitting on pending. This barbarism will be avenged.

Minc primarily targeted civilian inactives sitting on pending. This barbarism will be avenged.

And it may be, but it won't come from SNX, you guys suck at fighting in the lower tier, whochbis sad really, you've spent hours writing about how SNx was going to be a 'lower tier dominance' Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Another lie that can't be backed by evidence

It's quite simple to pull up your war history, war reasons, and the result of you lobbing nukes at new nations who couldn't even Speak their concerns because they were too new to voice their frustrations to the community

You offered them safety? From what, an SNX attack who's sole 'goal' in that war thread was to 're-unify' snx. A down declare on nations who sought retribution after (funny if polar ever sought retribution for your antics) and then offered them 'safety'.

Aka- you forced them to join at gun point.

They were safe, and you hit them. They were a free soverign alliance. Many alliamces just want to be left alone. But you have an ego and they disbanded because of DK, not you. But you were quick to cry victory. And now you are quick to cry

I know that this is a bit of a grave dig at this point, but I would like to point out that AFRO was hardly a "free sovereign alliance" by the time that MC left in a fit of rage, at least from an activity point of view. Even though the forums was woefully incomplete, there were multiple attempts from irule (may his nation rest in peace) to boost activity, and posts would only come once every few days. 

The alliance was so inactive, that there is no reason to call it an alliance. Not only was AFRO incapable of protecting their own members due to lack of communication and response, AFRO member nations were basically left to their own devices when SNX came. No communication, no aid flow, no coordination. With no leadership in place either, how could AFRO be considered a free sovereign alliance?

I raid, yes, I do not nuke when I raid. Anyone can look up my war stats to see that many of my "raids" don't even involve attacks.

You're just digging your hole deeper. You bring absolute shame and discredit upon LPCN, who calls in the support of blue-team barbarians like you to purge brown nations from the world. I remember when you squeeled to Bones for peace when NPO started handing your asses to you. I on the other hand will make an example out of you that will not be forgotten; when you are begging for mercy like the snake you are, and when I feel pity like I normally do, I charge my officers with reminding me of the things you have said and done today.

Edited by Immortan Junka

I raid, yes, I do not nuke when I raid. Anyone can look up my war stats to see that many of my "raids" don't even involve attacks.
You're just digging your hole deeper. You bring absolute shame and discredit upon LPCN, who calls in the support of blue-team barbarians like you to purge brown nations from the world. I remember when you squeeled to Bones for peace when NPO started handing your asses to you. I on the other hand will make an example out of you that will not be forgotten; when you are begging for mercy like the snake you are, and when I feel pity like I normally do, I charge my officers with reminding me of the things you have said and done today.

There is so much false propoganda in this statement I don't even know where to start. First, we were increasingr our damage agasint NPO- as we began to sled... Second, we never asked for BONEs to help- he just does his own thing.

And lastley, it's quite condescending to point your innocent blood infested finger at me- considering your 'we offered them safety'.... And my point is safety from what? The only threat that poor, innocent, and now disbanded AA faced was your ego.

Your lower tier are dropping like flies, a false sense of patriotism of which rattled your alliance has finally met their true test, loyalty, one which was destined for failure under leadership and the allies you've abused and left for your own self interest.

The imperium is no more than a ball and chain of tech farms, disserters, followers, and cowards.

Go cry for help, infidel

You talk about how our lower tier sucks at fighting. Nuking smaller nations which have only played this game for a short period is not an achievement.

Our lower tier is the strongest for holding up to such an agressive attack from nations with lots of wonders and nukes. You and your tactics sir are cowardice itself.

You talk about how our lower tier sucks at fighting. Nuking smaller nations which have only played this game for a short period is not an achievement.
Our lower tier is the strongest for holding up to such an agressive attack from nations with lots of wonders and nukes. You and your tactics sir are cowardice itself.

Most have sent peace and want peace. I wouldn't consider that 'standing up'... More like bending over..

The fact is that Junka has written chapter books about building 'the strongest lower tier'... Meanwhile, we've built it.

He should be thrilled to fight us, as he's repeatedly cited that SNX would best M Inc- and this is not the case- what will end up happening is that Junka will run and beg for other people to fight his war.

And he himself, has kept his own nation low on purpose to nuke smaller nations- and we haven't, we've sledded through hundred and hundreds of wars and built millions and millions of casuslties- all write dork Junka writes another thesis on SNXs medal-awarded military.

Ha

what will end up happening is that Junka will run and beg for other people to fight his war.

While there's no arguing this, it's not really a good line to run with when Meth already started doing so as well as the recent attacks started rolling out.

yjjgfJK.png

smoToDo.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCGB81DBzOc

Axes flash, broadsword swing,
Shining armour's piercing ring
Horses run with polished shield,
Fight Those Bastards till They Yield
Midnight mare and blood red roan,
Fight to Keep this Land Your Own
Sound the horn and call the cry,
How Many of Them Can We Make Die!

Follow orders as you're told,
Make Their Yellow Blood Run Cold
Fight until you die or drop,
A Force Like Ours is Hard to Stop
Close your mind to stress and pain,
Fight till You're No Longer Sane
Let not one damn cur pass by,

Guard your women and children well,
Send These Bastards Back to Hell
We'll teach them the ways of war,
They Won't Come Here Any More
Use your shield and use your head,
Fight till Every One is Dead
Raise the flag up to the sky,

Dawn has broke, the time has come,
Move Your Feet to a Marching Drum
We'll win the war and pay the toll,
We'll Fight as One in Heart and Soul

Axes flash, broadsword swing,
Shining armour's piercing ring
Horses run with polished shield,
Fight Those Bastards till They Yield

Most have sent peace and want peace. I wouldn't consider that 'standing up'... More like bending over..

The fact is that Junka has written chapter books about building 'the strongest lower tier'... Meanwhile, we've built it.

He should be thrilled to fight us, as he's repeatedly cited that SNX would best M Inc- and this is not the case- what will end up happening is that Junka will run and beg for other people to fight his war.

And he himself, has kept his own nation low on purpose to nuke smaller nations- and we haven't, we've sledded through hundred and hundreds of wars and built millions and millions of casuslties- all write dork Junka writes another thesis on SNXs medal-awarded military.

Ha

Our lower tier nations are disciplined enough to report everything to us. After all I know my friends :)

:clap: You must be amused of picking on a bunch of nations that were trying to build themselves :)

Your leader has no problem throwing around threats of the damage your 'bunch of nations that were trying to build themselves' were gonna do to "anyone" who threatened you as the low tier warriors you apparently are .. Are you saying he was wrong, because your guys were too busy building and won't perform to the levels his mouth has set?

It's hard to choose a side of the fence from here in the peanut gallery, both sides are so green with all the !@#$%^&* fertilizing them .. Edited by Rayvon

Your leader has no problem throwing around threats of the damage your 'bunch of nations that were trying to build themselves' were gonna do to "anyone" who threatened you as the low tier warriors you apparently are .. Are you saying he was wrong, because your guys were too busy building and won't perform to the levels his mouth has set?

It's hard to choose a side of the fence from here in the peanut gallery, both sides are so green with all the !@#$%^&* fertilizing them ..

We'll see how this war ends. Our leader was right assuming that our lower tier will perform well basing himself on the Operation Dog Pound. Just wait and see.