Operation Dog Pound

The Zigur

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I wouldn't normally waste time replying so much to you on here, since your points are vapid and antagonistic, but I love how my new avatar and sig looks.

Those are definitely bad ass graphics brochacho... :awesome:

Well after 127 replies to a post about aNiMaLz I suppose an actual aNiMaLz member should at least post something.

Our Casus Belli for attacking TAO is as follows:

Stonewall created an ODoAP with aNiMaLz. Everything is fine, we fight the KoRT scuffle, and carry on friendly. One day out of the blue Stonewall messages me and demands I betray Methrage, leave the LPC, and vote "their guy" on brown. Of course I refused such a cowardly demand. We would never betray a friend, and we don't take demands from anyone. So when I say no he drops the treaty instantly. So whatever we all move on. Then one day I see him, and rebel talking rude back and forth to each other. So I ask Stonewall if he would be down to go one on one with rebel and settle it. I figured it be fun to watch, at least more entertaining then watching an argument. After I made that suggestion out of no where he starts blasting us all over the OWF with homophobic insults, and threats. So we attacked because of Stonewall's demands to betray our friends (we would rather not have an alliance then be cowardly backstabbers), because of his mocking of our alliance on the OWF (he knows damn well we are not anything but warriors), the threats, and because he was so vocal about how we were nothing but "bottom boi". Those are our reasons and if they are not sufficient for SNX I'm sure your not surprised that we don't care.

SNX jumping in was just funny. TAO can't defend their lower tiers? Sell down, recruit, do something. You need these farmers who jumped us a minute and a half after we were in a conflict? We didn't have time to take a breath and the cowards at SNX moved on us, and they have the audacity to display war stats? SNX isn't even winning by much, and this is just the first round of wars.

aNiMaLz is tailor made for this very style of warfare. We just got done fighting a two year long war with an alliance who would roll you in thirty seconds. We are looking for a new mortal enemy, and I believe SNX is the perfect candidate. I am fighting 5 SNX farmers, I am beating 4 of them. The one I am not beating has nukes, so oh well. Even still seeing how these farmers war has inspired us even more to give you what you asked for, which you demanded. War with aNiMaLz. And you are giving us our XP, casualties, war counts, a new enemy to replace our old, and filling many of our coffers with ground attacks. You had the choice to attack us. You didn't have to. TAO could have kept this contained one on one. They had to cry to you, and you came to wipe their tears. I just hope you brought enough Kleenex for yourselves.

Now enough talk, back to war.

ams7Ixr.png

Update... Supernova X now clear leader of brown team elections.

Having the top senator doesn't make you the 'clear leader' .. Do you have enough votes with your single senator to enact anything? No. What do you lead then? You stand against at least 2 of those other Senators, dividing the senate and disabling the ability to achieve anything.

Pure destabilization. Join LPC.  :popcorn:

Having the top senator doesn't make you the 'clear leader' .. Do you have enough votes with your single senator to enact anything? No. What do you lead then? You stand against at least 2 of those other Senators, dividing the senate and disabling the ability to achieve anything.

LPC only has one senate seat, and we don't oppose him. All I asked in the latest round of negotiations was to stop violating our ally's sovereignty and to agree in writing to stop attacking our allies, I even offered to throw in some brown team cooperation stuff, but unfortunately these guys are simply hell bent on living in piles of rubble.

Also that image was way out of date even before he posted it, he needed wait for the image to come back from a professional image editor.

Like your tactics. The very same tactics used that stonewall your ally takes the piss out of. ;)

Edit:

you are a coward and stay in your comfort zone where you can hide with your wonders and WC and prey on less prepared foes...grow a pair and grow and come play with the big boys instead of sitting at your level in lower teirs... :v:

That's what he thinks of little nations like you Immortan :p Edited by the rebel

If you can't win multiple by spitting then sure. But if you can, then especially in this situation, it would seem to be the best way to go.

It depends on who will lose their seat due to you splitting your vote, so you need to weigh the pros and cons of that. Edited by Galerion

Immortan Junka, on 01 Jan 2016 - 02:34 AM, said:
Why are TAO rogues when it was Animalz and your proxies attacking them? Are they rogues because they don't want treaty ties with you? Everyone can go and see who attacked first.
They are rogues because of everyone they've went rogue on Kashmir, DK & LN. Almost every former alliance he's been in.

This war is joke & your baseless conspiracy theories are funny. I'm busy fighting a real war, so sorry if I don't have time to indulge your BS. I have real enemies to fight, either you can assist or back off. If you want to fight alongside the GOONS, that's up to you. Either the Brown Team can work together or not; your choice. Don't think you rule the Brown Team because you made sure to get as many people to vote for you as possible. These days I don't bother campaigning, since I win anyways. The LPC still reigns above you, we are loyal to the nations of the Brown Team.

Well after 127 replies to a post about aNiMaLz I suppose an actual aNiMaLz member should at least post something.

Our Casus Belli for attacking TAO is as follows:

Stonewall created an ODoAP with aNiMaLz. Everything is fine, we fight the KoRT scuffle, and carry on friendly. One day out of the blue Stonewall messages me and demands I betray Methrage, leave the LPC, and vote "their guy" on brown. Of course I refused such a cowardly demand. We would never betray a friend, and we don't take demands from anyone. So when I say no he drops the treaty instantly. So whatever we all move on. Then one day I see him, and rebel talking rude back and forth to each other. So I ask Stonewall if he would be down to go one on one with rebel and settle it. I figured it be fun to watch, at least more entertaining then watching an argument. After I made that suggestion out of no where he starts blasting us all over the OWF with homophobic insults, and threats. So we attacked because of Stonewall's demands to betray our friends (we would rather not have an alliance then be cowardly backstabbers), because of his mocking of our alliance on the OWF (he knows damn well we are not anything but warriors), the threats, and because he was so vocal about how we were nothing but "bottom boi". Those are our reasons and if they are not sufficient for SNX I'm sure your not surprised that we don't care.

SNX jumping in was just funny. TAO can't defend their lower tiers? Sell down, recruit, do something. You need these farmers who jumped us a minute and a half after we were in a conflict? We didn't have time to take a breath and the cowards at SNX moved on us, and they have the audacity to display war stats? SNX isn't even winning by much, and this is just the first round of wars.

aNiMaLz is tailor made for this very style of warfare. We just got done fighting a two year long war with an alliance who would roll you in thirty seconds. We are looking for a new mortal enemy, and I believe SNX is the perfect candidate. I am fighting 5 SNX farmers, I am beating 4 of them. The one I am not beating has nukes, so oh well. Even still seeing how these farmers war has inspired us even more to give you what you asked for, which you demanded. War with aNiMaLz. And you are giving us our XP, casualties, war counts, a new enemy to replace our old, an d filling many of our coffers with ground attacks. You had the choice to attack us. You didn't have to. TAO could have kept this contained one on one. They had to cry to you, and you came to wipe their tears. I just hope you brought enough Kleenex for yourselves.

Now enough talk, back to war.

Nicely said, your loyalty is appreciated & we are in the right here. I prefer you discuss it with me before you take action, but I hate betrayal & those who try to turn my friends against me.

The guy TAO put on me was easy cash everyday until he went broke and the war expired. I'm already missing the cash flow. I think the lesson here is we need to be more cautious on who we sign with. Either someone is in or not. Either someone is in favor of the Brown Team working together & not fighting each other; or their interests are elsewhere.

I think I'm done discussing this on OWF as well, the LPC will protect the Brown Team from tyranny & outsiders who would invade our supporters. This thread isn't even worth our time or putting effort into propaganda. We don't need it.

I an good with animalz and respect their decisions and actions even though it put them at odds with us and our allies, but we reject any ties to lpcn or sephiroth and feel the same way as SnX towards them and will continue to support SnX on brown over and against lpcn and we can and will aid any efforts that support that stated FA goal...Sephiroth and LN is still considered an "enemy" entity due to their actions and antics and BS on OWF...We will not hesitate to get militarily involved as well should the need or occasion rise against any and all aspects of lpcn which is contrary to TAO's goals or that of our allies...Bonespehre does not support lpcn and any aid sent is for fighting Goons only and not an admission of support of lpnc and should they continue to act and speak out against TAO or or allies we will continue to make moves to isolate them from aid sources and can and will attack those who go against our stated goals...We are not amused by the actions and words of sephiroth and will always consider them an enemy camp along with all who support them...In addition Colt Owin is more than willing to take another turn as is our allies who all unanimously are committed to assisting us military should we decide it is necessary to continue open warfare due to his actions...Tread carefully or you will continue to see your aid dry up and TAO and Bonesphere can and will use military force again should it become necessary against any and all supporters of our enemies no matter who they are or what treaties they think they can hide behind... :war:

This war is joke & your baseless conspiracy theories are funny. I'm busy fighting a real war, so sorry if I don't have time to indulge your BS. I have real enemies to fight, either you can assist or back off. If you want to fight alongside the GOONS, that's up to you. Either the Brown Team can work together or not; your choice. Don't think you rule the Brown Team because you made sure to get as many people to vote for you as possible. These days I don't bother campaigning, since I win anyways. The LPC still reigns above you, we are loyal to the nations of the Brown Team.

Your lack of self awareness is incredible.

Your lack of self awareness is incredible.

You talk to much can you back your words up.
1on1 me and you?
You been calling me out for something now.
You aid our enemy's and laugh at us.

Aiding the enemy's is an act of war in everyone's book.