Operation Dog Pound

The Zigur

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, y'all making Tywin looks reasonable and sane... Stonewall and Meth just need to stop posting now...

Tywin throwing his alliance right in the middle of a dispute between Stonewall and the LPC looks sane to you?

You forget this thread was created by Tywin, since TOA needed their backup against aNiMaLz seemingly. However SNX can easily end up pulling themselves in as targets alongside GOONS if they become a problem for aNiMaLz.

TOA both signed and cancelled a treaty with aNiMaLz during this ongoing war with GOONS; yet never assisted and cancelled for made up reasons not long after. Its not like TOA is guilt free here, lying about the reasons for the cancellation and doing so during war times can all be seen as treason. Which is why its best they settle it without SNX bringing aggressive action against our ally.

SNX needs to decide here if they want their alliance to end up another war front for us or if they can somehow bring their war with the LPC to an end. This treaty SNX claims to be following up on seems to have been signed within the last few days after TOA cancelled with aNiMaLz. I'm not blind to blatant hostilities.

Edited by Sephiroth

The most surprising thing about this is DK got hit a few days ago for doing the same and decided against war, yet SNX is doing the same here after we showed our response was war. SNX isn't a more intimidating alliance. So why do they think we won't be willing to also fight them over this?

Edited by Sephiroth

The most surprising thing about this is DK got hit a few days ago for doing the same and decided against war, yet SNX is doing the same here after we showed our response was war. SNX isn't a more intimidating alliance. So why do they think we won't be willing to also fight them over this?

We've planned for that scenario, don't worry. Edited by Immortan Junka

We've planned for that scenario, don't worry.

So you`ve made your choice. I supported your rise since I expected good things from you, it will be disappointing to see you fall.

Guess to much power really isn't a good fit for you. You can do decent management, but leading is to much for you. You`ve become a parody in what you preach. Edited by Sephiroth

On Christmas Day Sir Kindle of Animalz started a war against Together As One's sole low-tier producer for the reason of "Stonewall and his Big Mouth." This action was strongly protested by the Imperium of Supernova X, as we felt that this aggressive war was launched for trivial causes.

I've seen some trivial excuses for wars in my time, this isn't one of them.

Stonewall has a breakdown and tries to use homoerotic images and comments as homophobic insults between opposing governments, creates public discourse and issues callouts and its trivial someone actually did what he wanted?

Considering TAO declared war on aNiMaLz, its funny a few days later they have to oA-in SNX, you should of went in at the beginning. Edited by the rebel

Alternatively Doom Kingdom had done sufficient damage to the top nation of Animalz and decided to wrap things up.

"War" on "terror" is sadly appropriate for skirmishes such as these. We have too many micro alliances that thrive on attacking the weak, new (noob) nations to further their own nations/alliances and agendas. 

Good on'ya tywin. 

Tywin throwing his alliance right in the middle of a dispute between Stonewall and the LPC looks sane to you?

You forget this thread was created by Tywin, since TOA needed their backup against aNiMaLz seemingly. However SNX can easily end up pulling themselves in as targets alongside GOONS if they become a problem for aNiMaLz.

TOA both signed and cancelled a treaty with aNiMaLz during this ongoing war with GOONS; yet never assisted and cancelled for made up reasons not long after. Its not like TOA is guilt free here, lying about the reasons for the cancellation and doing so during war times can all be seen as treason. Which is why its best they settle it without SNX bringing aggressive action against our ally.

SNX needs to decide here if they want their alliance to end up another war front for us or if they can somehow bring their war with the LPC to an end. This treaty SNX claims to be following up on seems to have been signed within the last few days after TOA cancelled with aNiMaLz. I'm not blind to blatant hostilities.

I'm sure SNX is quaking at the thought of fighting your 5-man, 17k NS juggernaut.

People treating you and your alliance as none for a raiding event is different to an actual war.

Seemed an awful lot like a war to me.

This is a stability operation, not a war.

I was talking about the 20mill NS number you pulled out of thin air.

Seemed an awful lot like a war to me.

That's what happens when your target fights back, it turns into a war. But with the addition of generals, raids have changed. Edited by the rebel

I'm sure SNX is quaking at the thought of fighting your 5-man, 17k NS juggernaut.

Considering one of his 5 is currently eating Sith nukes and begging the rest for no further air strikes after thinking he could wantonly raid our nations in the midst of this little melee that Meth's mouth keeps fertilizing around them ... This juggernaut is more or less only running on 4 cogs at the moment - whatever state of 'running' you want to consider them ...

Jumping onto a micro who has been through the shredder from their DoE doesn't make you look 'tough'.

They've been through the shredder only because of their own incompetence. And even then, they still continue trying to throw around their weightless corpses like someone might actually be afraid of some ankle biting noobs that barely know how to play the game. I mean, most of their members, including their non-existent top tier don't even seem to know how to effectively use improvements, but someone somewhere is supposed to listen to them or care?

You do at least, but that's not saying much. I mean I'm not sure if you've noticed this yet, but animal crackerz aren't the most popular nor the best PR, nor the best ally. In fact, they are a lot more like a ball and chain. You seem to have to publicly defend them from retaliations and their own stupidity rather often. Don't you think you would save yourself a whole lot of issues if you just told them to piss off? What exactly have they done for LN that would make you stick your neck out to the blade of a sword for them every time they get themselves rolled? I think any competent alliance protecting them would probably roll them just for being such consistently shit allies. I would.

We take that as a direct and credible threat since you have attacked Doom twice and gotten away with, you will not be so lucky this go around... :war:

"War" on "terror" is sadly appropriate for skirmishes such as these. We have too many micro alliances that thrive on attacking the weak, new (noob) nations to further their own nations/alliances and agendas. 

Good on'ya tywin. 

Exactly, you're either with us or you're with the terrorists of lpnc... :ehm:

Also I sent you aid because I felt sorry for you and you sent me an essay begging for aid, that is all... :v:

You suddenly sending me aid, trying to ally aNiMaLz, etc, made it very clear what you were trying to do.
Edited by Stonewall14

meamwhile SNX is vastly dismembering their aircraft in order to keep up with their military medals production

We went through those some time ago. We're considering going back to Galleons to free up our naval steel for the next round.

Anyway, here's wishing our fighters in this action all the best. May there be lots of blood spilled, and very little of it ours.

We take that as a direct and credible threat since you have attacked Doom twice and gotten away with, you will not be so lucky this go around... :war:

Exactly, you're either with us or you're with the terrorists of lpnc... :ehm:

Also I sent you aid because I felt sorry for you and you sent me an essay begging for aid, that is all... :v:

What aid exactly? I dont think ive seen any aid from you coming to ppo.