Operation Dog Pound

The Zigur

I'm refraining from some ground attacks against sir kindle as nuclear weapons are cheaper than money dropped in failed GAs :smug:

So what you're saying is you're not capable with help at breaching the defences of a lesser and don't want to fund the enemy due to lack of skill on your part. Bravo. ;) Edited by the rebel

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love how the rebel is posting his support for animalz from the safety of Invicta. I guess you lived long enough to see yourself become the monster, eh?

Since when is verbally criticising ones actions and words supporting the other?

What is this safety that you speak of? As you have already saw one member of TAO government have a public breakdown and in turn refused to fight me. Which as it turned out the duel was greenlighted on my end but rejected on their end.

Who was hiding behind others there?

I'm always open for a duel, just got to ask. Edited by the rebel

Meanwhile at the SNX command center

mqdefault.jpg

Terrorist tech production has been heavily disrupted by focused kinetic strikes. At least one Limitless Nexus nation has also been discovered conducting terrorist activities within the Animalz AA and is being destroyed.

We welcome the global community to celebrate the new year alongside our command staff with a display of nuclear fireworks on Animalz territory!

Edited by Immortan Junka

Meanwhile at the SNX command center

mqdefault.jpg

Terrorist tech production has been heavily disrupted by focused kinetic strikes. At least one Limitless Nexus nation has also been discovered conducting terrorist activities within the Animalz AA and is being destroyed.

We welcome the global community to celebrate the new year alongside our command staff with a display of nuclear fireworks on Animalz territory!

We have engaged the leader of the terrorists metthrage aka sephiroth and will keep him in nuclear anarchy for the duration, and are prepared along with our allies to hit "others" should the need arise...o/ War o/ SnX Happy New Year to All...Alpha Mike Foxtrot lpnc

TOA aggressively attacking Limitless Nexus, as SNX aggressively attacks our ally for fighting these rogues. It will be interesting to see who attacks where next.

Guess we'll see how the rest plays out, but the extra loot has been nice so far.

At least they'll have something to show for their war effort. Not much can be said about your "alliance" as far as I can tell.

By the time our war is finished, 2 of our members will be ranked in the top 10 in casuslties- all time. I know you're pretty thick skinned and try to stay in the middle of the road with your loose end comments- but I suggest before you speak, have some substance behind your words

TOA aggressively attacking Limitless Nexus, as SNX aggressively attacks our ally for fighting these rogues. It will be interesting to see who attacks where next.

Guess we'll see how the rest plays out, but the extra loot has been nice so far.

Why are TAO rogues when it was Animalz and your proxies attacking them? Are they rogues because they don't want treaty ties with you? Everyone can go and see who attacked first. Edited by Immortan Junka

A peace deal was never signed after the last conflict, although me & Joe Stupid have agreed on a NAP involving no new declarations

A peace deal was signed with us and Kashmir, and you and your allies. I have no idea where you're pulling this from. We haven't agreed to anything. You continually lie. Your second in command attacked us out of nowhere and we responded with force. We don't have an agreement yet. Even if we did in another month you might go back on it, like you've already done before. We have left you alone, and then you continually provoke us, then try to play the victim card when we respond. I will agree publicly to end any and all wars with your alliance (even though we've already done this a few months ago), if you do the same in return. This is a very easy concept that you can't seem to grasp.

By the time our war is finished, 2 of our members will be ranked in the top 10 in casuslties- all time. I know you're pretty thick skinned and try to stay in the middle of the road with your loose end comments- but I suggest before you speak, have some substance behind your words

Congrats! While literally everything else - money, nukes, infra, NS - gets reduced toward zero, at least something will be growing.

Imperators and Friends

We are now in the New Year of 2016. The sensation of this wonderful moment between the past and the future is familiar since childhood. We look forward to it with joy, hope and excitement, knowing we will accomplish the best.

[ooc]Traditionally, we celebrate it with our families, with all our nearest and dearest ones.[/ooc] Of course, here in CN we have engaged in a conflict that escalated on New Years Eve. This escalation began with further terrorist attacks against our Imperium by Animalz.

We are grateful to all those who are standby to defend this alliance, day and night, over weekdays and holidays. Today, I would like to extend special greetings to those of our members who are fighting low-tier terrorism, defending Supernova X's global interests on distant frontiers, showing our willpower and determination.

The success of the entire Imperium depends on the efficient work and achievements of each one of us. We are united by the same objectives, by our common desire to rebuild our alliance and by our sense of responsibility for its future.

In December, we marked the 6th month anniversary of Victory during the July Revolution. Our history, the experience of our remaining members, our unity in times of trouble shall always serve as an example for us. The Heroes of the Revolution are largely out of range of the current anti-terrorism operations, but they continue to serve with logistical support to our low tier.

Let us thank each other for understanding and support, for sympathy and responsiveness we give each other. And let us raise a toast to the prosperity and well-being of Supernova X!

Happy New Year to you!

Edited by Immortan Junka

Congrats! While literally everything else - money, nukes, infra, NS - gets reduced toward zero, at least something will be growing.

Oh it is- and considering like 7 of the top 10 are DBDC and another is kaskus- to have 2 nations our size in the top 10 will be sweet. So we sled, and we still fight- and we enjoy it.

When the lights go out on Bob, we used every resources for our fun

OPERATION DOG POUND

(Last Updated: 02JAN2016)

aCMtqWe.png

"NEC ASPERRA TERRENT -- NO FEAR ON EARTH"

RANKED BY MOST DAMAGE

Ruler Name - (Total Wars) - (Total Damage Dealt) - (Total Damage Lost) - (Total War Damage)

1: Zzniperr - 1 - 5,075.69 - 6,610.20 - 11,803.92.
2: Immortan Junka - 4 - 4,868.23 - 1,652.11 - 6,586.20.
3: KingofFries - 4 - 2,813.16 - 868.71 - 3,708.15.
4: Rainboo Dash - 4 - 1,877.70 - 1,696.44 - 3,608.41.
5: Hannibal90 - 2 - 801.42 - 1,234.74 - 2,056.73.
6: kingthero - 2 - 72.21 - 1,603.78 - 1,688.03.
7: AvengerFin - 1 - 760.46 - 608.37 - 1,382.66.
8: Corvo Attano - 2 - 729.01 - 635.07 - 1,377.86.
9: odinraven - 2 - 350.07 - 821.77 - 1,183.68.
10: Variks - 1 - 344.81 - 721.95 - 1,077.53.
11: HTA2015 - 1 - 0.00 - 735.09 - 735.09.
12: demonicsteel - 1 - 0.00 - 581.47 - 581.47.
13: Animus - 1 - 198.56 - 219.68 - 422.47.
14: BimCash - 2 - 0.00 - 162.07 - 162.07.

MOST WARS

• Immortan Junka (4)
  • KingofFries (4)
  • Rainboo Dash (4)

FIRST STRIKERZ

• Hannibal90 (00:10)
  • Corvo Attano (10:23)
  • Immortan Junka (25:30)

MOST NUKES (Sent/Received)

• Immortan Junka (4/0)
  • Zzniperr (1/2)
Edited by Immortan Junka