Operation Dog Pound

The Zigur

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you mean the aNiMaLz range as all bar one is in that category.
Also why is nearly 30% of your alliance pending most of which for hundreds of days?

We allow the innocents such as Animalz typically preys upon to find shelter here, but our full membership standards are strict.

Imperium Regulation 320-1 Membership Obligations

Regulation History: This publication is original (July 2015)

Members of Supernova X are expected to be active and adhere to producerist guidelines of National industrialization and militarization. The necessity of these guidelines are apparent upon reviewing our history of prior military inadequacy and weak wartime leadership.

Additionally members are encouraged to pursue an Officer's career and participate in Strategic Command or the Revolutionary Guard. Members are prohibited from engaging in conduct that is damaging to morale and discipline

You allow them onto your AA. They are your members by your allowance. That you choose to create first class and second class citizens in your indoctrination is a choice of your leadership.

Edited by Rayvon

For boredom and curiosity...

Damage dealt:

SNX: 22,001.6 NS
aNiMaLz: 19,379.84 NS

It appears Immorta Junka mistakenly added two wars to his stats earlier on their engagement wth aNiMaLz as:

KingofFries has been in 3 wars and not 4.
HTA2015 has been in 0 wars.

Which would affect his numbers a bit but, it ends up in SNX's favour.

You allow them onto your AA. They are your members by your allowance. That you choose to create first class and second class citizens in your indoctrination is a choice of your leadership.

The Imperium does not have citizens, the lowest rank is Imperator, a military rank that can only be held by nations that meet certain standards. To use the term "citizen" is to seperate the identity of membership from the Imperium State, which is impossible by definition. Edited by Immortan Junka

For boredom and curiosity...

Damage dealt:

SNX: 22,001.6 NS
aNiMaLz: 19,379.84 NS

It appears Immorta Junka mistakenly added two wars to his stats earlier on their engagement wth aNiMaLz as:

KingofFries has been in 3 wars and not 4.
HTA2015 has been in 0 wars.

Which would affect his numbers a bit but, it ends up in SNX's favour.

Possibly because they all avoided declaring on the one nuclear armed animalz nation in the sub 8000 range.

Looks like the tactics are working

Normally nuclear nations are number one priority of other nuclear nations, the fact that you left a nuclear nation off the target book is a strike against your tactics.

Since you're the only nuclear nation down there he should of been one of your targets, because as it stands now you're fully engaged and if he decides to wake up he can declare on non nuclear nations without any nuclear threat to himself. Edited by the rebel

It's been a few years since I've coordinated a war effort, but back in the day we relied on a bit more than "hope."

If you do not understand my pattern of engagement there is much you do not know about the low-tier.

OFFENSIVE DAMAGE DEALT

-- Supernova X (24,794.13) 16 Declared
-- aNiMaLz (8,471.92) 12 Declared Edited by Immortan Junka

Sorry about interrupting that shipment of terrorist tech.

Changing subject I see? I take it the numbers swung in favour of the opposition hence statistic table change.

My tech shipments most of the time are always delayed, but I get it in the end. I'm not bothered about waiting, clearly you're with the amount of messages you send me about my tech sellers.

Nobody is preventing the other side from sharing their side of the story. Of course it's pretty cut and dry, since Animalz attacked TAO without Casus Belli, while we have a treaty with TAO. Of course the only reason you care is because of some grudge you have against stonewall14.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Nobody is preventing the other side from sharing their side of the story. Of course it's pretty cut and dry, since Animalz attacked TAO without Casus Belli, while we have a treaty with TAO. Of course the only reason you care is because of some grudge you have against stonewall14.

How any of that was relevant to my last post is anyone's guess.