Sanctions!

Mogar

Good Margrave

Uhhhm I think perhaps you may wish to rethink this phraseology. :) :blink:

I personally think that Mogar deliberately tweaked DBDC's nose with his aid and that DBDC felt need to sanction him fair but something that is getting used way too oft and easily used for a minor annoyance. That includes the unnecessary Kasmir sanction. Really guys now we sanction for schitz and giggles? Why exactly do we have senate sanctions then?

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis

Dearest Dame,

Margrave is correct. I'm old enough to be all your mothers. Listen to me. I'm telllling you. Kashmir's sanction of Mogar was meant solely to get a rise out of him and it absolutely worked. The sanction produced no ill effect on his nation and we're more than willing to lift it, if the limerick requested is indeed provided. A small price to pay for such a magnanimous action on our part. Seems reasonable, no?

Christian Living for God, Flail of God, Merciless Mongol Warlord of the Eurasian Steppes, Conqueror of the British Empire, Stock Boy at Walmart,

Jack Layton

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and gentlemen, I am afraid people may have overreacted under this thread. I'd like to clarify few things, just to clear things up because this is getting to the point where the length of this discussion is asinine.

1. I do not think there's any doubt that Mogar sent the "Totally just a tech deal" with soldiers to a WTF member whose alliance is at war so he can seek attention, which he did succeed. That is, by getting sanctioned on the Pink sphere that has absolutely no economic consequences on Mogar and his nation, or any relation whatsoever.

2. We, Doom Squad, do not care about tech deals in general, whether that be war or not, but we do care when our allies' agreements have been violated by others. Our actions have proved that, now and in the past, by enforcing violating alliances such as TTK and CRAP to abide with their terms back in the Doom War where they accidentally sent tech deals to alliances at war. I'd like to point out that RIA agreed to not commit any sort of aggressive act against the signatories

t34xJ85.png

4. Thankfully, Ogaden, while we had a nice conversation, we had the issue resolved amicably since Mogar went off the board of what RIA strongly believes in. I don't foresee a problem with RIA in the future since I always have considered RIA to be honorable.

5. Lastly, I'd like to clarify that there was never a NAP in place before the conclusion of the Doom War between DBDC and RIA. If Mogar claims that RIA and DBDC did have a NAP then why did RIA attack DBDC during the Doom War, with no formal declaration? It just does not make sense. May I point out to Mogar's posts in this thread?

pimb6RO.png

s0jUC91.png

That being said, before you call me a hypocrite for posting this line: Why do people still listen to Mogar and why am I responding to him? I am not, I am here to clarify and disprove Mogar's malicious intent of spreading misinformation regarding my ally and to inform the audience that what Mogar claims is absolute farce.

Dearest Dame,

Margrave is correct. I'm old enough to be all your mothers. Listen to me. I'm telllling you. Kashmir's sanction of Mogar was meant solely to get a rise out of him and it absolutely worked. The sanction produced no ill effect on his nation and we're more than willing to lift it, if the limerick requested is indeed provided. A small price to pay for such a magnanimous action on our part. Seems reasonable, no?

Christian Living for God, Flail of God, Merciless Mongol Warlord of the Eurasian Steppes, Conqueror of the British Empire, Stock Boy at Walmart,

Jack Layton

Good Jack Layton

I fear you have missed the point entirely of both points I made.

to him; he's          old enough           to be your mother. :blink: :facepalm:

Actually, no it does not seem reasonable. It cheapens the point and the value of a senate sanction if it is used for the sole purpose of getting a rise out of someone with no meaningful application. You were not requested, he is not a rogue and most importantly, he had zero chance of moving to yellow. You wish to use it as a play toy, i would prefer it was used for rogues and cheats. So no I do not think it's a small price nor reasonable.

Did DBDC have a valid reason to sanction? Of course, kind of pointless, but I can live with that.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

Good Jack Layton

I fear you have missed the point entirely of both points I made.

to him; he's          old enough           to be your mother. :blink: :facepalm:

Actually, no it does not seem reasonable. It cheapens the point and the value of a senate sanction if it is used for the sole purpose of getting a rise out of someone with no meaningful application. You were not requested, he is not a rogue and most importantly, he had zero chance of moving to yellow. You wish to use it as a play toy, i would prefer it was used for rogues and cheats. So no I do not think it's a small price nor reasonable.

Did DBDC have a valid reason to sanction? Of course, kind of pointless, but I can live with that.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Beautiful and Voluptuous Dame, 

While I respect your views on this and other matters, I do not see any damage done in real terms to Mogar's nation or RIA as a whole. While I can sympathize with your stance that sanctions should be reserved for rogues and miscreants, I submit to you that Mogar, through his own actions and provocations brought this entirely harmless exercise upon himself. Kashmir works diligently in the interests of Bob to ensure that miscreants such as Mogar are dealt with in the most peaceful and diplomatic manner.

Enchanted by your grace,
Jack Layton

+1 (204) 953-4120

Ladies and gentlemen,

<snip>

farce.

Yeah I don't recall any NAPs between RIA and DBDC prior to the one in effect. But someone claimed elsewhere that there was a NAP between DBDC and Polars (and her) allies at some point or another? Is this true?

Edited by Unknown Smurf

5. Lastly, I'd like to clarify that there was never a NAP in place before the conclusion of the Doom War between DBDC and RIA. If Mogar claims that RIA and DBDC did have a NAP then why did RIA attack DBDC during the Doom War, with no formal declaration? It just does not make sense. May I point out to Mogar's posts in this thread?

You and I both know that allegedly RIA was placed upon the no raid list, twice.  Yet, we found ourselves attacked, twice. The second time we did not agree with the "it was just an accident!" statements that your allies gave us, as White Chocolate can attest to. DBDC has not wanted peace with our sphere, otherwise we would not have been attacked multiple times over the past two years, but I'm fine with you whitewashing history so long as you're aware that's exactly what you're doing.

Beautiful and Voluptuous Dame, 

While I respect your views on this and other matters, I do not see any damage done in real terms to Mogar's nation or RIA as a whole. While I can sympathize with your stance that sanctions should be reserved for rogues and miscreants, I submit to you that Mogar, through his own actions and provocations brought this entirely harmless exercise upon himself. Kashmir works diligently in the interests of Bob to ensure that miscreants such as Mogar are dealt with in the most peaceful and diplomatic manner.

Enchanted by your grace,
Jack Layton

+1 (204) 953-4120

Good Jack Layton

I do love the obsequious flattery, but I note you failed to note your complete missing of my first point. Second, I never said Mogar suffered in fact, that was part of my point as to why it was so pointless to sanction and actually never even mentioned RIA at all. So in your rush for pointless verbiage you failed to understand that had there been a point to his sanction other than to amuse yourselves, it might have been nice. Mogar asked for and deserved DBDC wrath. DBDC had a valid reason you guys did not.

By the way, thank you for the Pizza Hut number in case I am in your neck of the woods. Though I do prefer Santa Ana's or The Red Ember.

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis

Good Jack Layton

I do love the obsequious flattery, but I note you failed to note your complete missing of my first point. Second, I never said Mogar suffered in fact, that was part of my point as to why it was so pointless to sanction and actually never even mentioned RIA at all. So in your rush for pointless verbiage you failed to understand that had there been a point to his sanction other than to amuse yourselves, it might have been nice. Mogar asked for and deserved DBDC wrath. DBDC had a valid reason you guys did not.

By the way, thank you for the Pizza Hut number in case I am in your neck of the woods. Though I do prefer Santa Ana's or The Red Ember.

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis

Flattered Dame, 

Perhaps I should have been clearer and for that I offer my profuse apologies. There was no purpose for the sanctions other than amusement and it was done with the full knowledge that no harm would be inflicted either upon Mogar or his alliance. While I understand you view this as an abuse of the sanction system, I will refer you to your own Nation Slogan, particularly the part about "Right is might". And as Kashmir has the might, we are right. I hope this clarifies matters for you. It also matters not if you prefer another venue so we can discuss the matter more intimately. I am keen to try The Red Ember as I've never been.

Excited for our first encounter,
Jack Layton, Pie Eating Contest Winner at the Iowa County Fair, Reigning Champion

Flattered Dame, 

Perhaps I should have been clearer and for that I offer my profuse apologies. There was no purpose for the sanctions other than amusement and it was done with the full knowledge that no harm would be inflicted either upon Mogar or his alliance. While I understand you view this as an abuse of the sanction system, I will refer you to your own Nation Slogan, particularly the part about "Right is might". And as Kashmir has the might, we are right. I hope this clarifies matters for you. It also matters not if you prefer another venue so we can discuss the matter more intimately. I am keen to try The Red Ember as I've never been.

Excited for our first encounter,
Jack Layton, Pie Eating Contest Winner at the Iowa County Fair, Reigning Champion

Good Jack Layton

It is clear that you do not understand the meaning of my nation slogan. Right is Might NOT Might is Right. Perhaps the difference was too subtle for you. Therein lies the basic issue where we part company.

You have to go to the Ember when it reopens for the season.

Respectfully

Dame HIme THemis

Good Jack Layton

It is clear that you do not understand the meaning of my nation slogan. Right is Might NOT Might is Right. Perhaps the difference was too subtle for you. Therein lies the basic issue where we part company.

You have to go to the Ember when it reopens for the season.

Respectfully

Dame HIme THemis

Wise and Learned Dame,

It is merely a difference of philosophical interpretation that's governed by astrological sign. I am a belligerent and cynical Capricorn and by your philosophy, you sound like an alluring and seductive Libra. A match made in the stars despite our parted company on this and other matters. I am glad we can discuss such matters civilly and respectfully. In all truth, despite my warlike façade and belligerent language, I am a passionate and caring person and I hope you can experience and appreciate that side of me. I invite you to reach out to me at any point for discussions on other matters, though I regrettably inform you that at times I may be slow to respond. I am a part-time physician and I am currently building several orphanages in war torn Africa.

Forever engraved in my heart,

Jack Layton

Yeah I don't recall any NAPs between RIA and DBDC prior to the one in effect. But someone claimed elsewhere that there was a NAP between DBDC and Polars (and her) allies at some point or another? Is this true?

Was NpO, at one point, on the no raiding list? Yes. Did NpO, at one point, have a NAP with DBDC? Not that I am aware of and I'm not the best person to be asked about that, ask DBDC.

You and I both know that allegedly RIA was placed upon the no raid list, twice.  Yet, we found ourselves attacked, twice. The second time we did not agree with the "it was just an accident!" statements that your allies gave us, as White Chocolate can attest to. DBDC has not wanted peace with our sphere, otherwise we would not have been attacked multiple times over the past two years, but I'm fine with you whitewashing history so long as you're aware that's exactly what you're doing.

Mogar, a no raid list and a non aggression pact are two very different things. 

But you are willing to break the first easily, and the second is merely giving us time to rebuild so you can knock us down again.

Troubled Mogar,

Perhaps rebuilding relations with the parties who consistently "break" and "knock you down" will be a better alternative to the verbose masturbatory this forum has become. If you cannot beat them, join them.

Your Brother in Christ,
Jack Layton

Troubled Mogar,

Perhaps rebuilding relations with the parties who consistently "break" and "knock you down" will be a better alternative to the verbose masturbatory this forum has become. If you cannot beat them, join them.

Your Brother in Christ,
Jack Layton

Religious Jack Layton,

Perhaps bending a knee is normal behavior for one such as yourself, but I prefer to live bloodied upon my feet rather than upon my knees.

Regards,
Mogar

Horrible, horrible thread. Making me agree with Marx. And Hime.

I'm going for a shower now.

Grubby Sigrun,

I have ten cases of Irish Spring that I bought from Costco on the cheap. I too feel filthy. Would you like to borrow a bar of soap? We can together wash the impotence of this thread away when Mogar finally calms down.

Scrub-a-dub-dub,
Jack Layton

Religious Jack Layton,

Perhaps bending a knee is normal behavior for one such as yourself, but I prefer to live bloodied upon my feet rather than upon my knees.

Regards,
Mogar

Bloodied Mogar,

Jack Layton has never bent on knee except when showing proper reverence to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. I think perhaps you misunderstood the intention of my post. I was not referring to capitulation, but compromise and diplomacy.

Enjoying the Communion wine,
Jack Layton

Dearest Jack,

I believe that is called Stockholm Syndrome, not something you should wish upon others.

Enjoying Communion Rum,

Mogar

Drunken Mogar,

Stockholm is wonderful this time of year. Perhaps we can come to an agreement of sorts. The Nordic peoples are light years ahead of us on everything.

Bjork, Bjork, Bjork,

Jack Laytonsson

Was NpO, at one point, on the no raiding list? Yes. Did NpO, at one point, have a NAP with DBDC? Not that I am aware of and I'm not the best person to be asked about that, ask DBDC.

No your answer was correct I just wanted to highlight the distinction.

Wise and Learned Dame,

It is merely a difference of philosophical interpretation that's governed by astrological sign. I am a belligerent and cynical Capricorn and by your philosophy, you sound like an alluring and seductive Libra. A match made in the stars despite our parted company on this and other matters. I am glad we can discuss such matters civilly and respectfully. In all truth, despite my warlike façade and belligerent language, I am a passionate and caring person and I hope you can experience and appreciate that side of me. I invite you to reach out to me at any point for discussions on other matters, though I regrettably inform you that at times I may be slow to respond. I am a part-time physician and I am currently building several orphanages in war torn Africa.

Forever engraved in my heart,

Jack Layton

Good Jack Layton

How could I think any differently when you chose Saint Jack's name as your personna? Always a man of the people. God's speed with your self described noble endevours, they will I am certain provide you all the blessings you have earned and you so richly deserve.

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis

back in the old country weed get up earlier than most which was still nightlate for others but that don't matter.  weed walk out to the big road and then down that till we hit the fork.  all weed do was turn the signs so it give the name of the road to the othern and of course the vise-versa was true then too!   one quick turn was all it took and by the time weed get back to ouren house them cars would be a comin in the drive and them folks would look powerful confused. sumd go all quiet like and with othern was lots of screamin and testification.  before we got the big hammer those were the hardest ones.

w eed eat well for weeks sometime and have cars to sell for plenty

was a good way to make a livin and i always wondered why more folks aren't doin it that a way no more.