Communist Party of CyberNations Protectorate

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.... when its an alliance founded by Haraldur.... and has Jaki in it.... its quire obvious that this would happen :P

Ronjoy, you pull at my heart in the way only a naive pawn could.  There is only one word for you: precious.  You parrot the party line, speaking of events you didn't experience and people you didn't know, perhaps better than anyone I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.  In my more cynical, tin-foil-hat moments, I imagine that you're perhaps the most brilliant meta-joke ever played on Planet Bob.  The only crack in that little conspiracy theory of mine is that you've played it so straight, never breaking character and never making even the slightest detectable slip.  You would have to be a genius to play such a brilliant role, and geniuses don't exist on Bob.

I am sure the relevant diplomats will be speaking to NEW momentarily, seeing as Trotsky must not have appraised them of the full situation. This AA is owned by The International, and The International and all she stands for is under Umbrella's protection.

This is nothing but a pure antagonistic move. Trotsky recently tried to take control of The International AA and deleted important posts, polls, and votes to serve his own ends. Any actions undertaken by him are no simple misunderstanding, and they will not be treated as such.

I am sure the relevant diplomats will be speaking to NEW momentarily, seeing as Trotsky must not have appraised them of the full situation. This AA is owned by The International, and The International and all she stands for is under Umbrella's protection.

This is nothing but a pure antagonistic move. Trotsky recently tried to take control of The International AA and deleted important posts, polls, and votes to serve his own ends. Any actions undertaken by him are no simple misunderstanding, and they will not be treated as such.

As I said, I informed NEW that INT made erroneous claims of sovereignty to the AA despite such claims having no legitimacy, and it's true. Can you show me where such a claim was ever made? Any announcements of the sort anywhere, which is standard protocol here on bob? Where is this proof of ownership? Can anyone just make any claim to any AA they want to now without substantiating said claim, basing it on nothing other than flimsy appeals to what's "right" and what one believes is theirs? We both know the answer to that. 

I did no such thing. A current member of INT asked if I wanted to help with renovating what was left with INT, among other things, and I decided to try and help. I was never "in control" of anything, nor did I every try to be. Even more so since INT "disbanded", right? You know, one of those very common disbandments where none of the treaties are cancelled, nothing is ever announced and about 20 out of almost 60 members decide to leave? 

Irrelevant, though. INT has no legitimate claim to the CPCN Alliance Affiliation. Until you can prove otherwise, it is you lot who are being antagonistic and childish about a micro alliance. Though Umbrella involving itself in lolcommie drama is quite a sight I do have to say. 

Surely there are  better things to do with your time. Maybe not though

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

As a former member of The International, and an interested party, I have to say i'm disapointed in the actions of CPCN. For too long the Communists have not been taken seriously by the community, and this only adds to the image of lolcommies.

Irrelevant, though. INT has no legitimate claim to the CPCN Alliance Affiliation. Until you can prove otherwise, it is you lot who are being antagonistic and childish about a micro alliance. Though Umbrella involving itself in lolcommie drama is quite a sight I do have to say.

Please see this thread.

Surely there are  better things to do with your time. Maybe not though

Wait, did you really say that? Edited by Subcomandante VL

ITT Umb forces AA disbandments. WUT in the world is happening.

Umb literally forced nothing. We voted to disband.

The fact that there is currently no proof of this is the natural reaction one would expect from the drama queen(s) that created this thread, and honestly we're all hardly surprised that said queen(s) decided it was time for one last hurrah.

Gotta love it when someone can't resist the urge to piss on the ashes.

Edit: excuse me. Queens. Plural. Edited by Subcomandante VL

I am the Party Chairman of the CPCN.  The CPCN is a faction aligned with the International.  You can punch all the buttons you want.  It doesn't change the fact that, if you claim allegiance to the AA, you are under my direct authority. 

Respect mah authoritah.

Suck it.

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig

Please see this thread.

Wait, did you really say that?

I read the thread several times before doing any of this.

P.S. A few members of CPCN, SE, and TRF have indicated their intention to join The International, but have not yet gotten around to it, either because they were awaiting this announcement or because they are inactive. Do not attack nations wearing these alliance affiliations, lest you inadvertantly attack someone on the verge of joining The International.

P.P.S. The International's creation was the decision of the members which founded it. The alliances from which they come will continue to exist, unless their memberships drop below ten: something which has already occured in the case of CPCN and SE, but which is all but impossible in the case of TRF.

Not only is this not an issue of protection, it's a statement that the three alliances which went on to form INT were to remain sovereign alliances until their membership dropped below 10, in which case those alliances would cease to exist, which had already happened. Which had already happened in the case of CPCN. This is a request that members of CPCN not be attacked during the transition to INT and a statement reaffirming the sovereignty of those AA's, which is the opposite of protection.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

I am the Party Chairman of the CPCN.  The CPCN is a faction aligned with the International.  You can punch all the buttons you want.  It doesn't change the fact that, if you claim allegiance to the AA, you are under my direct authority. 

Respect mah authoritah.

Suck it.

-Craig

Blasphemy. We are more than welcome to the idea of the Umbrellian exiles returning to the motherland, however.