Communist Party of CyberNations Protectorate

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wrote a cheque his butt couldn't cash. His alliance called him on it. That's just poor leadership on his part, and it's not really the sort of thing one ought to defend.

I'll admit to that. I tried to play a hand that certain other people were dead set on me not playing, which made a liar out of me. It was a bad decision, you'll never see me denying that. Every leader makes poor decisions, and then they pay for those decision. I've more than paid or it.

Good ole Commie in-fighting. This takes me back.

Congrats CPCN on finding a protectorate :)

You're still around? Ahaha, awesome. 

We'll have forums soon. Drop by and see us. Swing by #lsf in the mean time.

you're in an elevator with zog, trotsky, and ronjoy

you only have two bullets

i'd shoot trotsky twice for good measure

really, he's so bad that goats won't even eat from his lawn

You know good and well why goats don't come around me anymore

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

you're in an elevator with zog, trotsky, and ronjoy

you only have two bullets

i'd shoot trotsky twice for good measure

really, he's so bad that goats won't even eat from his lawn

Damn, Hereno, that's the nicest thing you've ever said about me.

I knew there was a reason I wanted to like you.

CPCN is the illegitimate child of Prophet Haraldur.... which makes it absolutely legit.

This is very true. This is merely a reclamation of sacred ground, we want to walk where the prophet walked

Does this mean you are joining LSF zog?

I have more in common with the typical LSF member than you may realize.

However, that last time a former Kaiser went walkabout to LSF was Kaiser Martens way back in 2008. (I think.) He found the experience to be quite frustrating, as he tried to impart his own brand of wisdom to a group of people who weren't interested in being organized. At all.

Have things changed much since then?

EDIT: I should note that if the primary qualification for having LSF accept me is to be gnawing on a Cohiba Esplendido a la Fidel, then I'm good to go. (Go outside, that is. Right now. With a cigar.)

Edited by kingzog

I truly just....don't understand you Trotsky.  At all.

I suppose you find more pleasure in blue-falconing* with those who liked and trusted you.  Maybe that's it...or the need to be considered important.  Maybe its just a desire to be relevant, I don't know.

Why do you do this? Another parody Left alliance?  Another corpse dug out of the ground and dolled up with make-up?

I'm not mad, I probably shouldn't even care, but I guess I'm just lost with how to take you anymore.  At one time I actually was recruited by Ronjoy and willingly followed you.  Hell, had plenty of nights planning and scheming.  It was fun, you cared then.  I got involved, learned pretty quickly.  Learned faster when you suddenly left and Momentum, Soul, and I had to jump into the mix.

Now?  Who are you at this point?  Do you even know yourself anymore?  Did you ever?

The saving grace I can only offer I guess is that you can be another commie micro and quietly sit in your corner.  That you came back into the political scene solely to thumb your nose at everyone else you ever worked with.  That you can shelter the same folks who happily jumped all over INT in the 23 nation pileup as your protector. 

Enjoy the retirement home, I guess.  And the ashes.

It's nothing personal, really. I still like you and consider you a swell cat. I can't think of a better crew I would have wanted to inherit INT than you and Pablo. Hell, I still talk to Pablo all the time. An BOZG. And Soultaker. And Craig, and you when you're around.

What is bob for me, at this point? It's a fun past time, something I use to have a bit of entertainment out of every now and then. I'm retired, like you said. Gone are the days when I'll ever kiss another baby, or shake another hand, or make another spreadsheet. Oh Marx, the spreadsheets I've made. 

To quote Charles Manson, I'm a nobody. I'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo. I'm a boxcar and a jug of wine, and a straight razor if you get too close.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

You have managed to piss of Nordreich AND the International at the same time, you must be doing something right.

Well.... when its an alliance founded by Haraldur.... and has Jaki in it.... its quire obvious that this would happen :p