Communist Party of CyberNations Protectorate

I am the Party Chairman of the CPCN. 02The CPCN is a faction aligned with the International. 02You can punch all the buttons you want. 02It doesn't change the fact that, if you claim allegiance to the AA, you are under my direct authority.02
Respect mah authoritah.
Suck it.
-Craig

All hail our Dear Leader Comrade Craig!!!! Under his leadership we shall ride to not to be colonies of other alliances and shall make us the most awesome in Bob!!

wait.... that doesn't seem right.
Let me check the party line and come back to you. Edited by Tehmina

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the Party Chairman of the CPCN.  The CPCN is a faction aligned with the International.  You can punch all the buttons you want.  It doesn't change the fact that, if you claim allegiance to the AA, you are under my direct authority. 

Respect mah authoritah.

Suck it.

-Craig

Nope I'm the Premier and I expelled you to the gulag gg no re pissbabbies

i clarify this is true.. NEW gave protection to CPCN

it was years ago when INT abandon NEW with reason i dont really remember. trotsky came to me and ask about protection. i just cant say no to my old friend. everyone have sin and i have no reason to harbor hatred. just be it.

it was years ago when INT abandon NEW with reason i dont really remember. trotsky came to me and ask about protection. i just cant say no to my old friend. everyone have sin and i have no reason to harbor hatred. just be it.

You have an amazing avatar Vibi. 

7 years later, I, one of the original counter-revolutionaries, have finally completed my re-education.

Demokratikos (jaki) is the one true leader of the CPCN!  

WE ARE REBORN! 

All hail Dear Leader, Demokratikos!!!!!! Lin live the Communist Party!

o/ NEW!
o/ Vibi
o/ CPCN

An open letter to INT, Craig, and all powindah who seek and plot our demise

Mark me on your collective list, you are all nobodies to me. You have spent years clamoring for the NPO's turd of power, and you destroyed yourselves in order to attain it. Yet  you suddenly found out out you were just a pawn sucking on someone elses turd in the powindah game, and no, you don't become queen when you reach the end of the board. You fall off and are forgotten.

Craig, you said you will plot your revenge on all those who join the AA. You have been excommunicated from the Elesufi faith. You took haraldurs second home and turned it into a communist powindah theme park It was fun till the rides got stale, creeky and old from war after war trying to win favor with the two or three forces that control all wars over NPO's turd. Now, you are no longer in existance. 

Just keep this in mind; you turd sucking Powindah; I am an ancient Elesufi mystic. I don't worship numbers. In fact, I have transcended them with the sacred martyrdom and resurrection.  You were seduced by the NPO's turd of power, and it let your alliance go down the doomed path.

You should have martryed yourselves with the Elesufi in the suicide struggle against the fascsits while the end of times were farther away.
Now, the end of times are coming even closer - approaching in misery filled long boring cycles of turd eating and fighting powindah power struggles. They get more meaningless by the month.

It's time to choose our own wars. Damn the Doomed birds and mushrooms, and franco's politics. The powindah herd may mock  say  "lolcommies", but that is like the Buffalo calling you stupid while being driven off a cliff by Native Americans. We are independent warriors of like mind. Fighting wars  and struggles that WE care about. Curse the Down syndrom herd and the powindah beasts

Me and my armed millitia, Geli Reuballs Urethra, Pledge an oath of alliegence to the Priemier of the Communist Party of Cybernations. The one and only.  If you attack us in the CPCN somewhere in the future, we will at least fight and struggle in our own war, and on our own terms. Unlike the retarded, hollow, Done by Silent child: INT.

I Resign from the Elesufi heartland, LSF, in order fulfill the divine plon  to rebuild the holy land from it's curropted past.

- Elder Mystic of the Elesufi faith

Edited by Space Monkey

Mark me on your collective list, you are all nobodies to me. You have spent years clamoring for the NPO's turd of power, so you destroyed yourselves in order to attain it. Yet you only found out out you were just a pawn in the powindah game, and no you don't become queen when you reach the end of the board. You fall off and are forgotten.

Craig, you said you will plot your revenge on all those who join the AA. You have been excommunicated from the Elesufi faith. You took haraldurs second home and turned it into a communist powindah theme park It was fun till the rides got stale, creeky and old from war after war trying to win favor with the two or three forces that control all wars over NPO's turd. Now, you are no longer in existance. 

Just keep this in mind; you turd sucking Powindah; I am an ancient Elesufi mystic. I don't worship numbers. In fact, I have transcended them with the sacred martyrdom and resurrection.  You were seduced by the NPO's turd of power, and it let your alliance go down the doomed path.

You should have martryed yourselves with the Elesufi in the suicide struggle against the fascsits while the end of times were farther away.
Now, the end of times are coming even closer - approaching in misery filled long boring cycles of turd eating and fighting powindah power struggles. They get more meaningless by the month.

It's time to choose our own wars. Damn the Doomed birds and mushrooms, and franco's politics. The powindah herd may mock  say  "lolcommies", but that is like the Buffalo calling you stupid while being driven off a cliff by Native Americans. We are independent warriors of like mind. Fighting wars  and struggles that WE care about. Curse the Down syndrom herd and the powindah beasts

Me and my armed millitia, Geli Reuballs Urethra, Pledge an oath of alliegence to the Priemier of the Communist Party of Cybernations. The one and only.  If you attack us in the CPCN somewhere in the future, we will at least we will fight and die fighting our own war and on our own terms. Unlike the retarded, hollow, Done by Silent child: INT.

I Resign from the Elesufi heartland, LSF, in order fulfill the divine plon  to rebuild the holy land from it's curropted past.

TL:DR: "lolcommies"

Edited by soultaker

Mark me on your collective list, you are all nobodies to me. You have spent years clamoring for the NPO's turd of power, and you destroyed yourselves in order to attain it. Yet  you suddenly found out out you were just a pawn sucking on someone elses turd in the powindah game, and no, you don't become queen when you reach the end of the board. You fall off and are forgotten.

Me and my armed millitia, Geli Reuballs Urethra, Pledge an oath of alliegence to the Priemier of the Communist Party of Cybernations. The one and only.  If you attack us in the CPCN somewhere in the future, we will at least fight and struggle in our own war, and on our own terms. Unlike the retarded, hollow, Done by Silent child: INT.

Peace be upon our great Prophet Haraldur and his band of revolutionaries.
Bismelesef!

Lol commies indeed.

Surprised at NEW though, never thought they would take on an alliance of liabilities in the making.

What's "in the making" about our liabilities? I take offense to that.

You say liabilities, I say wisdom from experience!

Both you and Trot have an unhealthy obsession with Craig. Also you can basically sum this up as "the system didn't let us hit NoR so fuck the system.

It doesn't appear that anyone is going to attack someone over this, at least not imminently. Where it all leads is anyone's guess.

The demise of Int and the revival of CPCN are strange things to see. Very strange.

Fewer than half the members of this alleged revival of CPCN are in the Orange sphere. If you had any knowledge of the origins of the real CPCN and respect for its heritage, you would be an Orange alliance.

You don't know the original CPCN. I was there when it first raised its anti-imperialist banner on Bob in solidarity with ODN. Whatever this entity is, it is innovation and splittism, and has shown no evidence of being a true revival of the original glorious Party.

Fewer than half the members of this alleged revival of CPCN are in the Orange sphere. If you had any knowledge of the origins of the real CPCN and respect for its heritage, you would be an Orange alliance.

You don't know the original CPCN. I was there when it first raised its anti-imperialist banner on Bob in solidarity with ODN. Whatever this entity is, it is innovation and splittism, and has shown no evidence of being a true revival of the original glorious Party.

I know you're sticking up for a friend but that's a somewhat disingenuous remembering of an alliance that was 5 months old before it had much of anything to do with ODN. 

I know you're sticking up for a friend but that's a somewhat disingenuous remembering of an alliance that was 5 months old before it had much of anything to do with ODN. 

CPCN established itself on Orange specifically because of reciprocal friendly relations with ODN. During the Citrus War the Party was clearly in no position to give material support, but offered solidarity and moral support, including publicly in the venue that preceded the existing OWF. That is very early in the life of the Party.

lol nearly all of us are people who originally founded CPCN who the hell are you haha

Sooooooooooooo.... Is someone gonna attack someone or nah?

you gon let me hit, or nah? can I get the dick, or nah? you gonna let me watch you strip, or nah?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWDLAfDXmRE

Edited by jaki stirner

CPCN established itself on Orange specifically because of reciprocal friendly relations with ODN. During the Citrus War the Party was clearly in no position to give material support, but offered solidarity and moral support, including publicly in the venue that preceded the existing OWF. That is very early in the life of the Party.

Um.. but, Pingu.. CPCN didn't exist until nearly 2 years after the Citrus War.. >_>

Unless CPCN was one of the parties within ICSN or something. ICSN had a fun system, wish I would've been there for that. They literally had various party factions within that would compete in elections or something.

By the time CPCN came around though, ICSN had split up, reformed and then merged with ICP to create SWF.. CPCN was a fairly different beast by that time.

Edited by Big Ego

Um.. but, Pingu.. CPCN didn't exist until nearly 2 years after the Citrus War.. >_>
Unless CPCN was one of the parties within ICSN or something. ICSN had a fun system, wish I would've been there for that. They literally had various party factions within that would compete in elections or something.
By the time CPCN came around though, ICSN had split up, reformed and then merged with ICP to create SWF.. CPCN was a fairly different beast by that time.

Yes, I was talking about the original CP back in the ICSN days. Good times, good comrades, good Oranges.