Spartan Treaty Announcements

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By all means, make sure you include MI6, who went to absolute hell and back to defend you, in your current evisceration of those who considered you allies, Yeru.  We'd all be greatly amused.

To see it come to this from you is sad indeed.

Pfft, TOP are the true bread winners for Sparta. Just look at that extra 150k damage they're doing over what MI6 did.

Replaced from atlas? It was a week late, I hated it there- after we were out of war, I left. The nembers I brought with me out damaged invicta. We did this by staying out of peace mode. You should try it sometime

Cry more. 

And yet they'd still be far more useful than you could ever be.

Not that I believe you'll care, as your attitude thus far has shown, but I don't think it's wise to be so.. callous. Lest you forget that MI6 went to bat for you early and hard, and took it on the chin in defense of you. Perhaps a little perspective is in order?

I'm sure it won't take long for your new alliance to get tired of your hot air and tell you to leave, too.

At least I tell it like it is and don't cheap shot my former allies because you and yeru didn't get your way.

It may have even stemmed from you not getting to activate beer-o-shere and "purge players from the game" although again, it would be you doing it, you're too busy building bigger avatars and bragging about stats.

Between you and alexio, I'm not sure who the biggest try hard is. But I certainly hope your next friends can handle Sparta's drunken treaty cancelations, tantrums, and infra hugging

Replaced from atlas?

Yeah, for making stupid OWF threads about NG, specifically. Then you tried to poach from MI6 for your new AA, I brought up if/how we would punish you, and you left before we got the chance.

But keep trying to be a revisionist about it.

Kind of surprised at the way Sparta govt snapped in this thread, not at the provocation of any former ally, but by the prodding of an unrelated party. I don't know if it is an attempt at currying favor among certain antagonists, but after the recent UCR treaty perhaps it is believed that 180 reversals are thought of highly there.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Yeah, for making stupid OWF threads about NG, specifically. Then you tried to poach from MI6 for your new AA, I brought up if/how we would punish you, and you left before we got the chance.

But keep trying to be a revisionist about it.

i was planning on leaving before that anyway. and the fact i was in the same aa as you was another reason i left. 

Fixed that for you. Carry on with speculation, though.

When confronted with baiting, the best move is always to take it and charge headlong into it, for then those who were baiting become the bait themselves. So says the Church of Brehon.

I am saddened by the lack of civil conduct and gratitude shown in this thread.

I mean too be fair, this is a thread about leaving a sphere. Those don't usually come with hugs and handshakes because one or more parties are generally slighted leading up to and as a result of said cancellation. That said, usually the party on the PR defensive is the one leaving, and even though Sparta is technically defending in their commentary, it's certainly an offensive defense that appears to be going well for them. Not sure who that should reflect more negatively on, but I digress.

At least I tell it like it is and don't cheap shot my former allies because you and yeru didn't get your way.

It may have even stemmed from you not getting to activate beer-o-shere and "purge players from the game" although again, it would be you doing it, you're too busy building bigger avatars and bragging about stats.

Between you and alexio, I'm not sure who the biggest try hard is. But I certainly hope your next friends can handle Sparta's drunken treaty cancelations, tantrums, and infra hugging

Can't see how I am a try hard, but by all means carry on with the insults. I mean if I don't piss some people off i clearly am not doing my job right.

Cry more.

I doubt I can be accused of defending MI6's FA, or their taste in allies... but they actually went to great lenghts to defend their choice to treaty Sparta and offered extensive explanations about your worth as allies. This sounds a bit shallow, that's all. I don't know the details of your relationship and how/why it ended, obviously.

180 reversals are thought of highly there.

You must be new around these boards.

I have perspective just fine. Chim is bitter because he got cancelled and is taking it personally. Which is fine, but MI6 treaty was the least personal of cancellations, and he's the only one making a fuss about it, so eh.

Look, I was going to leave it be until you went and attacked me here.  I couldn't possibly care less that the treaty was cancelled; it was best for both our alliances but MI6 would never have done such a thing after going to bat for you this war.  Politically untenable locally, shall we say; my membership thought the world of you guys until three days ago.  And it's posts like these that make me sorry to have defended you to them in the first place.

I thought Yeru's post was low and baseless against the rest of your ex-allies, so I interjected myself into the discussion.  Nothing personal whatsoever; I found the sentiment remarkably distasteful and unfitting to the quality I believe of Yeru as a leader, so I had something to say about it.