Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is why NPL disbanded infiltrated Polaris.

You're all a bunch of disagreeable jerks. :|

QFT.

The only reasonable person among us is King Wally, the rest of us are only interested in nukes, fights and nuka-beer, in that order

i agree, anarchy these guys

please do 

I'll anarchy you

Me next! 

QFT.

The only reasonable person among us is King Wally, the rest of us are only interested in nukes, fights and nuka-beer, in that order

can i have all any? Edited by fistofdoom

NPL reforming soon, then?

doubt it, we are all lazy as s@!$ now

QFT.

for the first time i agree with u, wally was our savior but no longer

QFT.

Reasonable? I'm literally sitting here trying to dump all my NS as fast as possible so I can get drunk crank up my favorite Weird Al Xmas Tribute http://youtu.be/t039p6xqutU and rain nuke terror down on some of my favorite and much loved ex-bloc mates (who for the record we came within an inch of merging into a couple months ago!!!) ... I feel like the pure definition of insanity at present! Laughing, crying, not making a lick of sense of any of this and yet loving every minute!!! mwaaa haa haaar! MERRY XMAS YOU BASTARDS! MEEEEEERRRY XMAS!!!!

Reasonable? I'm literally sitting here trying to dump all my NS as fast as possible so I can get drunk crank up my favorite Weird Al Xmas Tribute http://youtu.be/t039p6xqutU and rain nuke terror down on some of my favorite and much loved ex-bloc mates (who for the record we came within an inch of merging into a couple months ago!!!) ... I feel like the pure definition of insanity at present! Laughing, crying, not making a lick of sense of any of this and yet loving every minute!!! mwaaa haa haaar! MERRY XMAS YOU !@#$%^&*! MEEEEEERRRY XMAS!!!!

I, for one, want you to kick the living shit out of every R&Rer you come across.