Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no defensive wars, but I went and got me a Wally. <3

I shall unleash the rabid zombie Koala battalion's upon your shores! No Gum Tree shall be left unturned!
PS - if you could let me out of Nuke Anarchy for a day that would be super awesome, I'm trying to win the most wars thingy back at Polar but no one will let me declare offensive wars and it's kind of lame :(

I shall unleash the rabid zombie Koala battalion's upon your shores! No Gum Tree shall be left unturned!
PS - if you could let me out of Nuke Anarchy for a day that would be super awesome, I'm trying to win the most wars thingy back at Polar but no one will let me declare offensive wars and it's kind of lame :(

You get no nukes as a reward for getting me my ZI ribbon, and you best hurry.

The only friend I'd truly look forward to nuking at update is Bambi, but given that he's both out of range and mostly dead, I've decided to postpone those plans for now.

Find out the fallacy in your statement before I point it out to you myself.

Oh my.  You guys gonna give RIA a run for their money, and start the R&R civil war?

I would hardly call it a war. More like a massacre of all who dare oppose the regime of the glorious cmf0203 and his faithful enforcer WarriorSoul.

Vote 1 for FistofDoom for 2015 Coup Leader!

Well, I know who the [whatever the R&R equivalent of the KGB] is coming after first.

Bambi has no friends, that's a well-known fact.

It was unbeknownst to me, thus making it a not-so-well-known fact.

Kata lost me as friend cause he turtled >_<, so I guess now Bambi is not alone being friendless  :lol1:

Awfully brave of you to be its friend in the first place.

Well that's a spooky omen that it's titled "Will you go to prom with US?"

Smurth is obviously a human ouija board.

Yeah now I'm freaking out at the prospect that even more of Smurths drunken posts may have indeed been mysterious visions of the future :psyduck:

SRA, hand Smurth nao!  :war:

It's ironic that DZE uses that emoticon, given that certain NpO posters are calling us terrorists.

That said, I my friends in both R&R and NpO are still keeping it classy.  Like Ron Burgundy, you stay classy DZE.

heh, that emoticon was about myself, basically saying I'm willing to use the violence if they don't hand you back.

As you know, in the context of this game I don't think that being a terrorist or a pirate is a bad thing, I actually find it 

as a very entertaining thing to do.