Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh, that emoticon was about myself, basically saying I'm willing to use the violence if they don't hand you back.

Back to where, man.  You guys gave up the only thing I would ever go back to.

Just saying.

Keep those nukes falling boys.  The only thing better than the mythological creatures known as women is nuking your friends.

I'd like to take up a grievance with NpO, I've been informed that it isnt economical any more to keep nuking me and I have yet to reach ZI even though I'be been postponing buying any more infrastructure for the very purpose of being ZI'd, and I want you to either deliver me nukes til ZI or pay me one half billion or more dollars, plus King Wally has to publicly taunt WarriorSoul about how I beat him to 500k casualties.
Actually, King Wally has to taunt WS anyways. Not that any part of this is negotiable, but that definitely is non-negotiable.

I'd like to take up a grievance with NpO, I've been informed that it isnt economical any more to keep nuking me and I have yet to reach ZI even though I'be been postponing buying any more infrastructure for the very purpose of being ZI'd, and I want you to either deliver me nukes til ZI or pay me one half billion or more dollars, plus King Wally has to publicly taunt WarriorSoul about how I beat him to 500k casualties.
Actually, King Wally has to taunt WS anyways. Not that any part of this is negotiable, but that definitely is non-negotiable.

I King Wally hereby can confirm Fistofdoom did indeed beat Warriorsouls slack ass to 500,000 dead dudes..... next round goes to the first to hit 1 mill!

I was hoping to compete in this competition, maybe reach 6 5 million, but my opponents quit trying to nuke because my SDI crews work pretty hard (turns out, if I bring them booze, they man their stations pretty religiously; however, the one day I forgot to stop by the liquor store, they were like "We'll show you," and let one drop on the first try).

You guys who are allied to Legion, go give them a friendly push in the right direction, please.

Edit, fixed the typo.

Edited by smurthwaite

I started the war with 1.6 mln casualties, now I'm near 3 mln, if all goes well I expect to get to at least 4 mln, probs 5 mln if this is indeed a particularly long war

All I wanted was to get to three million this war but I got dropped to fast to the bottom :/