Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention. I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be noted that neither NATO nor R&R hold any ill will toward NpO. War is war and we do what we must. Here's to a good fight!

That's why R&R is hitting an alliance they hold two mutual MDP's with on an oA in defense of someone they're not allied to.

Have fun guys!

That's why R&R is hitting an alliance they hold two mutual MDP's with on an oA in defense of someone they're not allied to.

Have fun guys!

War is never a clean business. 

No one is pretending we were dragged into this: it's a choice we made. Let's not quickly forget how the path to that choice was paved, though.

We are loyal to the people who have shown us loyalty themselves for a long time: Fark and CRAP have not been discarded and forgotten. It is our right to have a different set of priorities in terms of FA and to have a different direction, though, and all of them are aware of why this is happening (as you are). They made their choices, we made ours, and for the first time in a long time we find ourselves on different sides: last war doesn't really count to me in that regard, since it was someone else's willful (and definitely stupid) decision to put us on different coalitions.

We will definitely have an interesting time ahead, I for one expect a tough fight from Polaris. Enjoy the war.

EDIT: small fix.

You know, I made plenty of mistakes, but the one thing I never did running Justitia's Cult was to blame anyone else for my decisions.  I made that easy from the start by not signing treaties in conflict with each other. 

No shambolic shoulder shrugging to "friends" or "allies" while I undermined them time and time and time again.

The only time I ever played sides was while I was screwing with the other one.

At the end of every day, every decision I made was an actual decision and I never pretended otherwise or needed to try to convince anyone otherwise, and I never had to come out here and make pitiful pantywaist equivocations about tied hands or paved paths or dirty business.  Every action pure and our own.

Edited by Schattenmann

You know, I made plenty of mistakes, but the one thing I never did running Justitia's Cult was to blame anyone else for my decisions.  I made that easy from the start by not signing treaties in conflict with each other.

And then at the end of every day, every decision I made was an actual decision, and I never had to come out here and make pitiful pantywaist equivocations about tied hands or paved paths or dirty business.

We sign treaties with people we like, sometimes people we like are friends with A******S, sometimes A******S get attacked

It's not complicated, stop trying to make it more than it is

Edited by andyt2k

We sign treaties with people we like, sometimes people we like are friends with A******S, sometimes A******S get attacked

It's not complicated, stop trying to make it more than it is

The "fwiends pew pew" set makes its case for politics as kindy-garten playground.

Edited by Schattenmann

Honestly anyone who expected R&R on Polars side just hasn't been paying attention. This just means they're committed, and that's always been a trait of R&R's. Good luck my friends, enjoy the casualties.

Agreed.  I don't blame R&R for picking the side they did, especially after the results of the last war, where only GOD came to their aid.  I do feel conflicted that R&R is fighting my old NPL friends, who merged into Polar.

Have fun guys!

Not oA mon ami,Usual Suspects is an MADP bloc with a supremacy clause.

as long as I can nuke Kata I am ok with this (yep, capitalized)  :P

are we in range? if so see u at update i guess xP

Agreed.  I don't blame R&R for picking the side they did, especially after the results of the last war, where only GOD came to their aid.  I do feel conflicted that R&R is fighting my old NPL friends, who merged into Polar.

we had to fight ex fok too -_-

Upon further research, I conclude this is a fake announcement, because as of now, the following leaders have nations NOT IN ANARCHY:

King Wally

Garion

MutedFaith

fistofdoom

ToxicCr0pDust3r

WarriorSoul

What a shame.

>:3

rawr

Upon further research, I conclude this is a fake announcement, because as of now, the following leaders have nations NOT IN ANARCHY:

King Wally
Garion
MutedFaith
fistofdoom
ToxicCr0pDust3r
WarriorSoul

What a shame.

I've already put in a formal request to be sent old-tier nations so I can finally get my ZI ribbon.

King Wally
Garion
MutedFaith
fistofdoom
ToxicCr0pDust3r
WarriorSoul

What a shame.

Yeah I don't think I'll stay on your list long..... limbering my SDI up for update where I expect to be reenacting the Matrix limbo as 5 people try and simultaneously nuke me! LOL

No shambolic shoulder shrugging to "friends" or "allies" while I undermined them time and time and time again.

The only time I ever played sides was while I was screwing with the other one.

At the end of every day, every decision I made was an actual decision and I never pretended otherwise or needed to try to convince anyone otherwise, and I never had to come out here and make pitiful pantywaist equivocations about tied hands or paved paths or dirty business.  Every action pure and our own.

My bad, should have called it a colliding route. The different coalition was definitely our choice.