Star Wars RP Rules Planetary Repository/ Repository

Triyun

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While... probably the entire community can attest to, I am not Triyun's biggest fan, and would realistically argue with him over the color of the sky, however, the entire community here also agrees you getting the most powerful weapon in the universe also is not a good idea.

1. You are not even in this rp 2. This conversation is less about the most powerful weapon and more about the fact that triyun both hijacked this rp from me(Wich is rude and disrespectful) AND appointed himself as a GM. I am not going to kick him or anything, i just want the role-play that i posted first,  back.

1. You are not even in this rp 2. This conversation is less about the most powerful weapon and more about the fact that triyun both hijacked this rp from me(Wich is rude and disrespectful) AND appointed himself as a GM. I am not going to kick him or anything, i just want the role-play that i posted first,  back.

1. One would beg to differ: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122686-ryloth-restored/

2. Well, I think we can all recognise that you are in no position to kick Triyun, nor is it likely that the RP will revert back to before it was commandeered. At this point, pretty much everyone but you and Tywin acknowledged Triyun's actions as legitimate and the two of you are a minority that can hardly change the developments that have taken place. And you can talk all you want about whether it is rude, disrespectful, illegitimate, full of asshaterry or whatever, it remains a fact that Triyun de facto is now the GM and you can't do a thing about it, as it is unlikely anyone would acknowledge your authority besides you. May not be fun for you, but that's how it is and every notion of you being able to kick Triyun or just anyone is highly delusional.

1. One would beg to differ: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122686-ryloth-restored/

2. Well, I think we can all recognise that you are in no position to kick Triyun, nor is it likely that the RP will revert back to before it was commandeered. At this point, pretty much everyone but you and Tywin acknowledged Triyun's actions as legitimate and the two of you are a minority that can hardly change the developments that have taken place. And you can talk all you want about whether it is rude, disrespectful, illegitimate, full of asshaterry or whatever, it remains a fact that Triyun de facto is now the GM and you can't do a thing about it, as it is unlikely anyone would acknowledge your authority besides you. May not be fun for you, but that's how it is and every notion of you being able to kick Triyun or just anyone is highly delusional.

Once again, if Triyun is to be kicked, it will be by vote. Now, if you can excuse me, i can't be caught talking people like you. You all just blind yourself from the truth, because you are annoyed by me and not him. I will leave it at that and say no more.

I'd like to point out that you appointed 3 GM's without a vote. So... yeaaaaaah. Triyun is evil, there's no doubt about that, but better the devil you know than the devil you don't.

Once again, if Triyun is to be kicked, it will be by vote. Now, if you can excuse me, i can't be caught talking people like you. You all just blind yourself from the truth, because you are annoyed by me and not him. I will leave it at that and say no more.

Well, if your "truth" doesn't correspond with the de facto situation, I think it's not so much about whether we are blind, but whether it'd make sense for anyone to follow your "truth" or to just go with what actually works. Your claim does not. Triyun's reign does.

Ok, but i am working on the map. Keep the current thread. Triyun, you in with the merge? Why can't we be friends? :ehm:

Its your fault for merging into my new order without getting actual concessions.  Almost everyone I talk to even Mogar has praised my coup d'etat, you brought this RP out of light speed to close to the system.  You are as clumsy as you are stupid.  I AM IN COMMAND NOW!

51868953.jpg

Its your fault for merging into my new order without getting actual concessions.  Almost everyone I talk to even Mogar has praised my coup d'etat, you brought this RP out of light speed to close to the system.  You are as clumsy as you are stupid.  I AM IN COMMAND NOW!

51868953.jpg

I made it, and you(who is probably a scrawny 10 year old boy) are to needy of power, so you hijacked it. It was running just fine, and there were no disagreements until you showed up.

Knights you lost, accept your defeat.

I do not accept defeat when the end of the day, i am the victor.

Look, all i wanted was mapmaker, literally, i did not want GM, or anything. I just wanted the map. Was it that hard? Seriously, that is all i want.

Edited by Knights111

I do not accept defeat when the end of the day, i am the victor.

Look, all i wanted was mapmaker, literally, i did not want GM, or anything. I just wanted the map. Was it that hard? Seriously, that is all i want.

All of your maps have been awful to date that is why people such as myself don't want you as map maker.