Star Wars RP Rules Planetary Repository/ Repository

Triyun

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/LightStealth-18_Reconnaissance_Ship

A carbon-black, six-passenger craft with a needle-like body and, disproportionate, down sloping stabilizers, the LightStealth-18 Reconnaissance Ship (LSR for short) was the closest anyone had come to producing a starship capable of hiding itself even while it was scanning.
Unlike most ships designed by Raith Sienar, Imperial Section 19 or Warthan's Wizards during the days of the Galactic Empire, the LSR was not cloaked, but was instead built for silent running and incredible speed. With an abundance low-profile rectennae and packed with signal augmented sensor jammers, blind-band hypercomm transmitters, crystal gravfield traps, and a power core more suitable to a ship of the line, the LSR could all but see the universe to its own aft and could outrun nearly anything that could locate it. It has a class 1 hyper drive. It had a forward mounted laser cannon for defense.

First off: please don't make pure OOC posts in my threads. Thanks.

Secondly, http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jammer

"Jamming devices however, had the habit of cutting off all major and minor communications inside the ship on which the jammers was installed, as well as jamming the enemy, making them very reliant on other ships. Essentially, it also jammed comlinks inside of ships and could jam scanners."

Thirdly, [13:32:00] <Triyun> stealth really isn't a thing in space

Fourthly, since I know you'll bring it up, my leadership is made up entirely of former Imperial officers. They know exactly how all Imperial systems and ships you use work, and they know how to counter it. I can see your recon ship, and I know it's there.

Currently not contesting Bespin and instead claiming Polis Massa, in addition to already established Hoth, Zonju V and Varonat. Sent civilian vessels to raise communications with Mustafar and Bespin.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

You guys aren't even coming across as crotchety, more like a couple of hipsters.

What triyun is doing here is a fine thing. Though, tbh, I have idea what he's doing. 

But then again, I don't even care. I just took out cloud city with a bunch of fat tourists and a quantum leaping goat. 

You guys aren't even coming across as crotchety, more like a couple of hipsters.

What triyun is doing here is a fine thing. Though, tbh, I have idea what he's doing. 

But then again, I don't even care. I just took out cloud city with a bunch of fat tourists and a quantum leaping goat.

APPARENTLY you only hit a bunch of clones and battle droids