Star Wars RP Rules Planetary Repository/ Repository

Triyun

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason yours has more people is because you include people who haven't posted.  You have to post IC to claim territory.  The list will include extra people when they post. 

Also thanks Mogar, I accept.  Rest assured the power you give me will be laid down when this crisis is averted.

A conqueror class star destroyer is not a superweapon. It is capable of destroying a capital ship from standoff range, but it has to divert all energy, inclyding energy from shields, to do so. It is not as destructive as the death star either, it is a scaled down version of the same technology. Common sense dictates that you cant have a death star sized superlaser on a star destroyer.

Mogar does not even play SWRP. I warned Triyun that if he wants to be fuhrer, he needs to setup a concrete set of rules. Instead he wants to be vague so he can manipulate them to support massive production from Kuat, while simultaneously trying to strike down other players actions that pose a threat.

Mogar does not even play SWRP. I warned Triyun that if he wants to be fuhrer, he needs to setup a concrete set of rules. Instead he wants to be vague so he can manipulate them to support massive production from Kuat, while simultaneously trying to strike down other players actions that pose a threat.

he gets mad at me for claiming to be mapmaker.

Then he pretty much appoints himself to be a gm.

Mogar is the Twileks.  And super lasers are super weapons.  Sorry.  It can destroy a small moon too, possibly a planet, its a super weapon.  

You guys wanted to go into this RP you play by its rules, or you can get out.  Those who don't play by them can leave, I won't tolerate people acting like spoiled children because they don't get their way on rules OOC against the majority consensus.  Everyone can participate but you have to play by the same rules, and purposefully trying to break them is a no no.

Super weapons are not allowed without community consensus, he refused to get rid of his.  Hence he is booted.  

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Conqueror_(superlaser)

"When the weapon was fired, beams emanated from the generators and converged into a single green laser capable of destroying a small moon,[2] although it was purported to have the ability to demolish entire planets as well.[4][5][6]"

My RP rules were supported by everyone who joined with me.  Hence their legitimacy.  Once its established we'll elect official GMs, but right now it needs to get off the ground.  As for why I have Kuat because I claimed it first, however, I'm not allowed more ships than anyone else per planet.