Star Wars RP Rules Planetary Repository/ Repository

Triyun

I dont remember a vote taking place. How come I cant have a superlaser, but you get to have the biggest shipyards in the galaxy? I call BS

Come over to the real SWRP thread.

Next time you want to kick someone, Triyun, at least hold a vote like a real role-player should.

Edited by Knights111

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Triyun, you have horrible conflict resolution skills and make a terrible GM. You need to make a more precise rule set of what's not allowed. I had already began writing my Death Star roleplay when you decided that is not kosher, and now my star destroyer, and then your arbitrary booting which you have no authority to commit. Maybe if you were more inclined toward conflict resolution and less toward being head honcho you would not be having these issues.

Also, leave CNRP drama in CNRP.

I didn't mind tywins stuff save one thing, fully operational death star = op
Maybe just have a death star that isn't fully operational yet? Have the massive fleet and a fortress that could repel galactic fleets but dude having something that could wipe out a homeworld in a single blast is something that is a bit much to start out with. Not to mention paints a target on your back early on ooc wise

I didn't mind tywins stuff save one thing, fully operational death star = op
Maybe just have a death star that isn't fully operational yet? Have the massive fleet and a fortress that could repel galactic fleets but dude having something that could wipe out a homeworld in a single blast is something that is a bit much to start out with. Not to mention paints a target on your back early on ooc wise

That's what I gave him.  He's objecting because now he wants to have a star destroyer that can do the same thing, I told him he cannot have a star destroyer that can do it either.

Leave if you two want.  You merged yourselves in here.  I don't care.  Nobody wants these stats but you two.  That's the last I'll say on the subject.

You "commandeered" a roleplay being formed. If you wanted an aura of legitimacy you would not be attempting to edge out other founders.

Just out of curiosity, has anything been decided concerning the ship to planet ratio yet? It kinda got lost a few pages back.

4-6 ships of the line, more if you're using small ships, if you go super star destroyer size just one.

You "commandeered" a roleplay being formed. If you wanted an aura of legitimacy you would not be attempting to edge out other founders.

The old role play thread was cluttered, disorganized and corrupt. Emperor Triyunatine established a new role play order where corruption was eliminated, and order and stability were imposed by his benevolent iron hand.

The old role play thread was cluttered, disorganized and corrupt. Emperor Triyunatine established a new role play order where corruption was eliminated, and order and stability were imposed by his benevolent iron hand.

the current one is yet to even have 10 posts, and is way more organized than this one.

I do think Knights was doing a good job organizing the map listings. For Triyun to swoop in without any discussion, because he perceived Knights as being unpopular and an easy target, was pretty !@#$%-like and doesn't portend well for this roleplay.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

I believe since this thread, and Triyun's reign as jerkiest map-maker and over-powering dictator of SWRP, have ended, it is time to return to the two real SWRP threads, which are "Galactic Map of SWRP the Great(new thread)" and "SWRP OOC thread". And we pretty much should let this thread sink into the depths of the forums.

I am sure Tywin will be a great honorary consultant of myself, if he chooses to accept.

knights I bet you're a good guy, but you come off as a bit...yea.

That's what I gave him.  He's objecting because now he wants to have a star destroyer that can do the same thing, I told him he cannot have a star destroyer that can do it either.

Well I mean if he laid down turbo laser tech till we got in nice and good to where it made sense to have it I'd say let him in and let him rp. I found the death star stuff interesting, an entire faction living off of a space station is pretty cool impo. But having that tech at the beginning is just too op. 

It takes an entire death star hypermatter reactor to power the real superlaser, how exactly would a star destroyer have that kind of capability? It was a scaled down model that was field tested on a planetoid, not a moon much less a planet.

Like I said, Triyuns rules are reactionary because he is essentially tacking on new rules to fit his judgment of what is ok and not ok. If he was competent as a GM he would have created a more proactive rules system that preempted problems before they occur, and furthermore would not be so deliberately divisive and disrespectful.

Yes Greywall, he can RP a space station, but the ability to instantly at least severely wreck a planet without player consensus is a no no.  They can choose to participate they just have to follow the basic rules.  And if you two want to coup me you need more than just you two.  :P

It takes an entire death star hypermatter reactor to power the real superlaser, how exactly would a star destroyer have that kind of capability? It was a scaled down model that was field tested on a planetoid, not a moon much less a planet.

Like I said, Triyuns rules are reactionary because he is essentially tacking on new rules to fit his judgment of what is ok and not ok. If he was competent as a GM he would have created a more proactive rules system that preempted problems before they occur, and furthermore would not be so deliberately divisive and disrespectful.

and then

Why don't you wait till I actually try to blow up someones planet rather than try to tell me I cant have my toys from the get-go.

I'm just gonna let you think about that tywin, hopefully you can put two and two together.

While... probably the entire community can attest to, I am not Triyun's biggest fan, and would realistically argue with him over the color of the sky, however, the entire community here also agrees you getting the most powerful weapon in the universe also is not a good idea.