Star Wars RP Rules Planetary Repository/ Repository

Triyun

First your saying its not enough, you think 25000, now you're complaining I'm following what I said.  You're seriously delusional Tywin, you should get out.  

Citing Space Law, I'm giving you one chance, before I order Markus to club you in the knee caps with a reverse polaring hydrospanner.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since I'm not going to let my shields down to blow up a defended planet, and risk the Hawaiian Nation, I don't think that will be a problem.

I think a transient fleet comprised of the death star and a single planet's fleet is more than fair when other players have multiple star systems with very large fleets and shipyards to produce even more.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/122681-the-rise-of-an-empire/#entry3277192

Annexing the Borosk system. I will continue to rp the integration of the system into the Empire, but this can be considered the official annexation.

Ok, i  will get rid of you on there, but next time please post this on the map thread.

Ok, i  will get rid of you on there, but next time please post this on the map thread.

Stop it he doesn't have to.  Next time you !@#$%* about your maps, I'm shoving you out the air lock along with your nation.  You're not the map maker and have no extra powers here.

Edited by Triyun

Stop it he doesn't have to.  Next time you !@#$%* about your maps, I'm shoving you out the air lock along with your nation.  You're not the map maker and have no extra powers here.

Dude, i don't know what you glitch is about me, but get over it. I supported you, and gave you honorary status in SWRP. You need to realize that I made this, and you need to get over the fact that I made it, oh yeah, and stop stealing the idea i have been working on for weeks now.

Triyun and his clique have made SWRPs... three times now? the most recent was INTRP which began around may 21st, so they have a few more weeks on you, minimum.

Edited by Mogar

Triyun and his clique have made SWRPs... three times now? the most recent was INTRP which began around may 21st, so they have a few more weeks on you, minimum.

Didn't post it, did he?

In conclusion, he just needs to get over it, because it is not a big deal. The rules he made, I put on the SWRP map thread. So i am going to keep mine going, and he can play, or keep being stubborn. I gave him what he wanted.

Edited by Knights111

You abused it and want the map too much, hence you're not allowed it.  If you didn't spend too much time telling others what to do it'd be a separate issue, but as it stands now you can't be trusted young padawan.

You abused it and want the map too much, hence you're not allowed it.  If you didn't spend too much time telling others what to do it'd be a separate issue, but as it stands now you can't be trusted young padawan.

I want a breakdown of "want the map too much" and "telling others what to do" means. I do not "tell others what to do" all the time.

I want a breakdown of "want the map too much" and "telling others what to do" means. I do not "tell others what to do" all the time.

I think that answers your statement.

I said that simply because then, i do ot need to seach 4 different threads to update.

You made a map, without asking anyone, this is the thread where you post your claims in this RP, and you just lectured people to post in a thread you made, there was no reason for you to do that.  Quite frankly with the hissy fit you've been throwing over maps since you got in these forums, starting with trying to take the CN RP map from Centurius (and lets remember the map position is an OOC one), you're coming off as power mad about the map.  Therefore you're simply not trustworthy.