Flag Designs Needed

Knights111

Im surprised he's still here with all you my idols.
His persistence gains my utmost respect. More respect than the entirety of NSO has ever gained anywhere.
So sincerely, please go away.

hahaha oh god .. Oh alright, troll away .. I guess this is actually You then and not "FoxFire" considering your stance on that IC-type of posting here in OOC-land .. I'll keep that in mind if our paths should ever cross off the OWF ..

In-character, at least NSO is consistent/upfront/honest in our gameplay .. Out-of-character, we're all just trying to pass life's time and make the game enjoyable for each other just like every other alliance out there ..

The kid isn't gonna get this thing off the ground and even be able to make use of any flag if someone isn't still willing to stick their neck out for him, and he's not going to get to enjoy whatever he attempts to do when he gets himself involved with people trying to manipulate him for PR gains ..

Socube his alliance will go.nowhere.
I believe he has made it clear that this is what he wants to do. Who cares if he fails? It is just a learning experience if he does .
If his alliance were IRON, would you still be talking so much shit? Of course not. Not because we are larger, but because there is no reason for it. Unless NSO is more absurd than I previously thought.
Let him do his thing, leave him alone and see what happens. Nothing you're doing.is helping.

lol again I think you're responding without reading ...

And I think you've missed a lot of our actions if you think we're "afraid" of larger entities?? Not sure what this has to do with offering help to the kid ... Trying to stop him from getting more people irked at him .. He has $%&@ed up a lot already, this isn't talking !@#$ - it's saying the same thing everyone who's been watching him on the forums will tell you .. Go ahead and put that blame on my shoulders though, I can handle it. Digital weight is weightless when I step away from the monitor.

I haven't tried to talk him out of it this time or his other attempts to form one, I'm still trying to offer him support to go ahead with it and still insisting he'd get more learning from joining an alliance; so your entire second line there makes no sense .. If you think asking him why anyone should join him after his tirades is trying to stop him from doing anything, then uhhhh ... Ok ...

Edited by Rayvon

So he doesn't want to join a larger AA. So what!?
Get off his back and let new people do their own shit. Tour bitching and whining won't stop it. So Id suggest supporting him.
That makes it easier to gain peoples trust, aol in the future, should he decide to join a large AA, he will have at least myself to turn to and ask. The rest of you will just continue the troll gravy train.
Go invade NpO again.... Oh wait.... They beat you to that one already.

N----------------------

N|        I                 |

N|      am a           |

N |     wavey          |

N|     flag on         |

N | a  pole           |

N---------------------

N

N

N

This is the absolute Most effort anyone should put into a flag for yet another knights111 aa.

Also Rayvon that made me lol.

This is the absolute Most effort anyone should put into a flag for yet another knights111 aa.

Also Rayvon that made me lol.

Glad to be of service lol

I'm at work without photoshop access for another 5 minutes ... That's the best I could do .. Though my ego is still tender after Malkavian's flag thread yesterday, I'm not sure I could do any better till that heals ...

I can read just fine, but because you make a demand on the OWF it doesn't mean it will be adhered to, you spent a couple too many days around Methrage. Consider that a freebie. 

Especially from someone who might even consider giving you protection ....... Even if only for their own sheer amusement in spite of the way you threw past attempts to help you in their face .. 

N----------------------

N|        I                 |

N|      am a           |

N |     wavey          |

N|     flag on         |

N | a  pole           |

N---------------------

N

N

N

IDK knights this flag is pretty sexy. 

sorry I got no artistic skills but some flags that were put up in hear look pretty good.

Love it.

Ah the punk found a punk flag. (I apologize to all the CN players out there with much more experience than I. I am making a point of picking on knights because I really dislike this guy. I apologize for filling the OWF with dislike messages for Knights)

Glad to be of service lol

I'm at work without photoshop access for another 5 minutes ... That's the best I could do .. Though my ego is still tender after Malkavian's flag thread yesterday, I'm not sure I could do any better till that heals ...

Nonsense, Rayvon: you're bar-none one of the few great graphic artists that is not simply praised for their respective artwork, but, also, one of the few choices left. I'll be posting my next flag contest thread later today. It'll come with a combo deal, and it won't require any special graphic work. :)