A Post-Rehab Announcement

The entirety of the post you reference:

Much like LN members retain autonomy and don't serve at my leisure. It is not my purpose or intent to impose anything (within reason) upon them, hence why I insisted on time to confer with them in the first place.

You knew if your proposal was going to mean anything, it was a time sensitive issue.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one time I remember must be different than the one time you remember if you don't recall me !@#$ting on you in #mi6

You do a lot of talking but have yet to back it up with competent military action. Please don't let your rebuild take to long after this.

He doesn't need it anymore, his opponents just declared on kashmir heh heh

Hakai,

I formally request your assistance in his rebuild after this conflict. I await our chance at a fair 1 vs. 1 with h im. While our "rivalry" began over a year ago over BS politics it has bloomed into something so much more.

To date our solo dance has been postponed twice now and while I am a patient man I also would like to once and for all settle this. I hold no animosity towards rey at this juncture, I just want to get that fight we've been planning for the better part of the last year.

It's hard to call myself the "Two Time, Two Time, Two Time World Champ'en!" When each time others have jumped in the ring.

Hakai,

I formally request your assistance in his rebuild after this conflict. I await our chance at a fair 1 vs. 1 with h im. While our "rivalry" began over a year ago over BS politics it has bloomed into something so much more.

To date our solo dance has been postponed twice now and while I am a patient man I also would like to once and for all settle this. I hold no animosity towards rey at this juncture, I just want to get that fight we've been planning for the better part of the last year.

It's hard to call myself the "Two Time, Two Time, Two Time World Champ'en!" When each time others have jumped in the ring.

Nah I've got better things to do with my daid stots

Neo Uruk, seems you did have some friends after all. Be grateful to all the Kashmir nations burning for your idiocy, I'm amazed by how much they value you. Just know you are responsible for their hardships and all the damage which is coming to them.

If you were a man about your defeat and just admitted your loss, you wouldn't be dragging so many people down with you; as you run to them for protection.

Neo Uruk, seems you did have some friends after all. Be grateful to all the Kashmir nations burning for your idiocy, I'm amazed by how much they value you. Just know you are responsible for their hardships and all the damage which is coming to them.

If you were a man about your defeat and just admitted your loss, you wouldn't be dragging so many people down with you; as you run to them for protection.

If only your nukes were as abundant as your words.

I mean, I didn't run to them for protection; it's complete coincidence that you $%&@ed up and sent Stonewall after me. I also don't have a loss to admit.

You lost with your callout thread and you've lost with everything you've done since. You claim to "protect" Kashmir, but instead you pull on their heart strings to cause them to make foolish decisions which are costing them greatly. They could of taken close a 100 million for letting stonewall go, but them feeling obligated to protect you has caused them to take massive damage instead; while getting nothing in return.

You'll never be able to return your debt to them and regardless of their efforts, you still won't be protected.