A Post-Rehab Announcement

I like how you made up a new entity you claim to speak for called "War Jesus", since you don't actually have any authority to speak on behalf of Kashmir. Let your gov handle this.

And what has the gov said, regarding whether or not we're foreverfriends?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, so we'll air everything in public except for the part where they told you you're a nut, then?

I'm pretty sure you're the only one who has referenced me in such a way, at least in recent memory. We can see how your attitude is working out for you.

War Jesus is a military squad within Kashmir, and was a separate alliance prior to joining. We have maintained a large degree of autonomy. I like how you claim I'm making things up when you're spewing BS to make it seem like everything is just jim dandy and we won't be destroying the rest of your pissant followers after we've picked our teeth with Stonewall's bones.

You can pretend this an alliance all you want, but it isn't. A blood bath will ensue following the actions of some members of Kaskus, you've managed to drag a lot of people down with you.

What did we do?

We literally have no stake in this other than the fact that we support out allies in SRA, specifically Xanth in his war with Rey which has been on-go

Edit: sorry on my phone.. Please see my post below. Edited by Unknown Smurf

What did we do?

We literally have no stake in this other than the fact that we support out allies in SRA, specifically Xanth in his war with Rey which has been on-go

Xanth and I haven't fought in a week. I also wouldn't really call it a "war," we've been planning on having a straight fight for the last year or so. Things just always get in the way of it being 1v1 lol

But I'm pretty sure your name came up because Methrage is a loon. Edited by Neo Uruk

War Jesus is a military squad within Kashmir, and was a separate alliance prior to joining. We have maintained a large degree of autonomy. I like how you claim I'm making things up when you're spewing BS to make it seem like everything is just jim dandy and we won't be destroying the rest of your pissant followers after we've picked our teeth with Stonewall's bones.

If "War Jesus" wants to splinter from Kashmir and go rogue on us, that is your choice. However as far as negotiations with your are going, it seems the general agreement is a standing order for no additional wars to be declared on LN (whether stonewall or not). We allow Kashmir to finish up the wars they've already begun with stonewall and negotiate further from there. We'll see if that agreement holds, but that is where I see this going.

I offered a lot of money to postpone the war against stonewall until after this current round of war with Neo Uruk, but I can't always get my way.

Edited by Methrage

What did we do?

I made those comments when I was under the impression you guys were attacking stonewall solely to protect Rey and hadn't really discussed the issue with your leadership much yet, but I have great respect for Kashmir and like you guys. After everything is resolved and your issues with Stonewall are over, I think Limitless Nexus joining the Kashmir Co-Prosperity Sphere is a real possibility.

Edited by Methrage

You can pretend this an alliance all you want, but it isn't. A blood bath will ensue following the actions of some members of Kaskus, you've managed to drag a lot of people down with you.

What did we do?

We literally have no stake in this other than the fact that we support out allies in SRA, specifically Xanth in his war with Rey which has been on-going since well before NSO or Kashmir got involved. If Kashmir is truly protecting Rey, I highly encourage their government to contact myself or Walshington (OOC Walsh is probably better as I've been out of town for a week and won't be back for another week).

What did we do?

We literally have no stake in this other than the fact that we support out allies in SRA, specifically Xanth in his war with Rey which has been on-going since well before NSO or Kashmir got involved. If Kashmir is truly protecting Rey, I highly encourage their government to contact myself or Walshington (OOC Walsh is probably better as I've been out of town for a week and won't be back for another week).

I just realized the mistype, I meant Kashmir. Not Kaskus, you guys are awesome.

o/ Kaskus

Nobody cares.

I care :(

Edit:  Also after reading the entire thread, I can safely say this escalated quickly.  Also I like chicken.

Edited by berbers

I'm confused over the technical classification of Limitless Nexus, Methrage. Are you bunch of fellas an alliance, or an experimental new bloc?

I prefer "a band of rogues" Edited by Neo Uruk

I'm confused over the technical classification of Limitless Nexus, Methrage. Are you bunch of fellas an alliance, or an experimental new bloc?

We have a treaty with Confederatio Aesir and have 6 members, as well as are registered as an alliance. So we meet all the criteria of being an alliance. So we are a new type of alliance, which has similarities to a bloc of sovereign nations. So more accurately we are an alliance of sovereign nations, who don't give up their sovereignty like nations do when joining a traditional alliance. If a nation doesn't want to take part in a war, I can't force them to. Those who fight do so because they want to or there is a reward for doing so. Edited by Methrage

So what's stopping your comrades-in-arms from halting the little tiff between Neo Uruk and yourself? :huh:

Why would they want to halt it is a better question? They are fighting for a good cause and receive aid for doing it. I am doing everything I can to get these nations on Kashmir's Enemy list off it, because they are helping me out. They scratch my back, I scratch theirs. Edited by Methrage

Also since there is a limit to how much aid I can send one nation and stonewall was caught off guard by the Kashmir attacks, if anyone wants to be a good friend to us and help in furthering our cause of crushing Rey; send some cash to Stonewall.

Very bad idea

Also since there is a limit to how much aid I can send one nation and stonewall was caught off guard by the Kashmir attacks, if anyone wants to be a good friend to us and help in furthering our cause of crushing Rey; send some cash to Stonewall.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=243975

We'll remember the favor if anyone chooses to help out. 

dude please, it's embarrassing. you're trying so hard over a number of threads, like really really hard and then you kinda just shit on yourself by asking for help in the thread of the person you're asking for help against. 

good luck with this Rey!

It's time for another Good Idea, Bad Idea. Featuring Bad Idea juggernaut, Methrage.

Thanks Burnsey!

Everything you do is a bad idea. I slip up and make one bad post, you consistently make bad posts every time you have something to say.