A Post-Rehab Announcement

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not get into the whole 'what defines a micro' discussion. We all know that anyone claiming to represent the community at large are either lying or deluded. In attempting to claim superiority, Methrage, you simply underline your own hypocrisy. Flex more.

I have no intention of trying to flex my position to get him sanctioned, like Neo Uruk would be trying to do if positions were reversed; so it doesn't matter what people think regarding rogue or not.

He's an Enemy of the Nexus until he reaches Zero Infrastructure, Zero Technology and Zero Land. Whatever he wants to call himself doesn't matter.

Let's not get into the whole 'what defines a micro' discussion. We all know that anyone claiming to represent the community at large are either lying or deluded. In attempting to claim superiority, Methrage, you simply underline your own hypocrisy. Flex more.

Hey, you learn to ignore him after a while. 

Congrats on the reformation of this fine establishment.

Does need more Chax though. No one does chicken like Chax.

It would be much improved with Chax, no doubt. Thanks for the well wishes.

Riot Society hereby recognizes Los Pollos Hermanos as an alliance.

Thanks Franz. I figured I'd have your support on some level :P

Nobody flexes like a chicken on steroids.

E: if I wanted stonewall sanctioned, I'd pull a few strings. Edited by Neo Uruk

[OOC: When I talked to him he said he hadn't logged in in a few weeks. He wasn't exactly sober though]

I think I've been seeing things.

I don't think hes been missing, i think he just doesn't want to join.

It won't be much of one when we're done with it. Rey the Great is under the protection of Kashmir's War Jesus squad. If anyone wants to tango, take a number and get in line. We're currently preoccupied with slamming a fascist into the ground, but if you call the War Jesus helpline, one of our customer service associates would be happy to direct you to one of our war slots.

It won't be much of one when we're done with it. Rey the Great is under the protection of Kashmir's War Jesus squad. If anyone wants to tango, take a number and get in line. We're currently preoccupied with slamming a fascist into the ground, but if you call the War Jesus helpline, one of our customer service associates would be happy to direct you to one of our war slots.

Rey will still be attacked after this round of war, until his punishment is complete. That Kashmir had a convenient reason to attack during the first round changes nothing in the long run.

If you want to keep giving us money to fight you with (which is essentially what you're doing), then by all means. I like having my expenses paid.

Fighting you would be impossible for me, due to NS Battle Range. So I would be fighting your leaders where the wars really do damage, hitting my friends with nukes. Its disappointing some of you would choose to fight a nation who joined Limitless Nexus and fought as I asked him to do against Neo Uruk. He's trying to do what I've ordered him, but some of you guys fighting him is making that harder. He's a true soldier.

So no, I'm not fighting you and won't be able to. You're far to weak.

So I would be fighting your leaders where the wars really do damage, hitting my friends with nukes. Its disappointing some of you would choose to fight a nation who joined Limitless Nexus and fought as I asked him to do against Neo Uruk. He's trying to do what I've ordered him, but some of you guys fighting him is making that harder. He's a true soldier.

So you expect them to put you above all else? They didn't work in your favour - so, boohoo?

Much like you expect me and NSO to because you claim to respect us so much and you just expect that we'll do whatever it is you think ...

Much like you just expect everyone else to just bend because you said so?

If these people were such friends as you're trying to throw around, blaming their members for putting them in such positions - maybe you should look at those people. They're the shot-callers. Their members are doing their will. Your 'friends' you're claiming to be so solid with ..........

late edit: added in Methrage post for continuity and clarity; King Conrad snuck a post in while I was typing .. Edited by Rayvon

You're giving money to Stonewall. We are taking that money from Stonewall. Ergo, you are giving us money with which to fight your alliance. This isn't a hard concept, really.

I've also given money freely to 3 of your leaders over the last month. So seeing that some of you would get excited over stealing petty cash is disappointing. Edited by Methrage

Says Nordreich.

Limitless Nexus does not support Neo Uruk, and will not stant down until we achieve our goals in active war against him

You've been hiding in peace mode for a while now.

Says Nordreich.

Limitless Nexus does not support Neo Uruk, and will not stant down until we achieve our goals in active war against him

Let me do the talking regarding this, but we will continue the war against Neo Uruk. Nothing has changed.

Also to clarify, Kashmir is attacking stonewall for reasons unrelated to our war with Neo Uruk. After this round of war, I'm confident a ceasefire will be in place with Kashmir, there will be no ceasefire with Neo Uruk. Edited by Methrage