A Post-Rehab Announcement

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you've forgotten what it means to be a leader if you don't expect the same.

Leader of an alliance having them bend to you is far different from being a relative nothing* with nothing to back oneself and telling the world - not a single alliance supporting that leader by not leaving them - what to do ..

If you think you get anything without earning it, I believe you are the one who's "forgotten what it means to be a leader" ..... If you really wanna be so absurd to suggest such a thing between either - that's like suggesting we've forgotten how to breath ..

* puff your chest all you want, Limited Nexus is basically 'nothing' in relevance Edited by Rayvon

Leader of an alliance having them bend to you is far different from being a relative nothing* with nothing to back oneself and telling the world - not a single alliance supporting that leader by not leaving them - what to do ..

If you think you get anything without earning it, I believe you are the one who's "forgotten to be a leader" ..... If you really wanna be so absurd to suggest such a thing between either - that's like suggesting we've forgotten how to breath ..

* puff your chest all you want, Limited Nexus is basically 'nothing' in relevance

We've accomplished much more in the last few days than NSO has in the last year. NSO has been irrelevant ever since Ivan Moldavi left if you want the brutal truth. He was the last true leader NSO ever had.

Stonewall is in an alliance, you're not.

LM having hit Rey does not make him a rogue, and Kashmir are free to offer protection to anyone regardless of whether or not they are in an alliance. Pursuing this path is not going to end well, Methrage. Do your new alliance a favor and don't punish them for having signed on with you.

lol - your left hook missed. Trying me and 4 others in one swing, you're really trying too hard now. 

Should Kashmir actually find need of us with Limited Nexus, you'll see how relevant we are.  :popcorn:

Cheers.

of*

Edited by Rayvon

LM having hit Rey does not make him a rogue, and Kashmir are free to offer protection to anyone regardless of whether or not they are in an alliance. Pursuing this path is not going to end well, Methrage. Do your new alliance a favor and don't punish them for having signed on with you.

Kashmir is attacking stonewall for what he did before joining Limitless Nexus, not what he's done after joining.

Neo Uruk is not under Kashmir's protection, Neo Uruk just took advantage of Kashmir having a grudge against the guy hitting him to try making it seem that way. Edited by Methrage

Actually, if you missed it, there have been quite a few from Kashmir -- including old Bernkastel, however reluctant he may have been -- saying they have my back. I'm not sure what that means to you, but by my definition, it means they won't be hanging me out to dry any time soon. Kashmir are free to let me pummel your little shithole "alliance" by myself, but I'm glad to be standing alongside them.

Edited by Neo Uruk

Actually, if you missed it, there have been quite a few from Kashmir -- including old Bernkastel, however reluctant he may have been -- saying they have my back. I'm not sure what that means to you, but by my definition, it means they won't be hanging me out to dry any time soon. Kashmir are free to let me pummel your little !@#$hole "alliance" by myself, but I'm glad to be standing alongside them.

Think what you want, but people can't keep protecting you from your own big mouth. They might of chosen to hit stonewall right now, rather than later; because it would of benefited you some. However there is a limit to how much you can leech off the kindness of others. Your punishment will be carried out.

I think I only ever talked to you one time.  I don't try to do anything with you, sir.  You just aren't that important.

The one time I remember must be different than the one time you remember if you don't recall me shitting on you in #mi6

Says Nordreich.

Limitless Nexus does not support Neo Uruk, and will not stant down until we achieve our goals in active war against him

No, says me and not Nordreich.  Could take a while with those goals, as he seems to have far more support than you do.  The obvious question is, when are you going to change alliances again?

Let me do the talking regarding this,

Now I can see why you have stonewall, Knights attempts to say what he believes and gets a verbal curb-stomping for daring to contradict the leader of the pack, all hail.  When is he going to get ZI'd for trying to escape?

Now I can see why you have stonewall, Knights attempts to say what he believes and gets a verbal curb-stomping for daring to contradict the leader of the pack, all hail.  When is he going to get ZI'd for trying to escape?

You're not very bright are you? I requested he let me do the talking regarding this, then you jump from that, to he'll get ZI'd if he tries leaving? Even if he continued posting in this thread he would be fine.

Edited by Methrage

You're not very bright are you? I requested he let me do the talking regarding this, then you jump from that, to he'll get ZI'd if he tries leaving? Even if he continued posting in this thread he would be fine.

A bit like the pot calling the kettle black on that one, you slapped him down, like the dictator you are, you say one thing and do another

I'm almost certain the proper channel for telling your own member to shut up isn't in public.

Speaking of proper channels, please pick up all your !@#$ before leaving my yard shortly.

There won't be anything left on your yard with all the nukes coming your way, so you're worrying about a non-issue.

There won't be anything left on your yard with all the nukes coming your way, so you're worrying about a non-issue.

You may need to check the scoreboard. Unless you want to bring others into the mess you've made, Stonewall is out of cash. I have a vast array of people willing to help me, where it would seem you have one nuclear nation that's only able to have about 12m for the next few days.

A bit like the pot calling the kettle black on that one, you slapped him down, like the dictator you are, you say one thing and do another

Had talks went differently, this issue easily could of expanded into full nuclear war with all of Kashmir's top nations. However after speaking with them, we've come to an understanding. They have good reason for wanting their pound of flesh in dealing with who's been an enemy of Kashmir before joining Limitless Nexus, we have good reason for wanting our pound of flesh in dealing with an Enemy of Nexus. We can both meet our goals without needless escalation.

So because this is a sensitive issue, I merely requested he let me handle it. Since I have a lot of experience he doesn't have. I never said he was wrong, I verified he was right in regards to our policy regarding Neo Uruk. However I'm best suited for speaking on behalf of Limitless Nexus.

Edited by Methrage

Since people seem to have trouble comprehending:

Kashmir's War Jesus squad is attacking Stonewall because he is a perfidious and petty little man who threw a tantrum and rogued on our alliance, AND because he is attacking Rey. We have, for all intents and purposes, brought Rey the Great under the protection of War Jesus and given him a loving War Baptism, and so we'll permit no heathen boots in his land. Once we've pared flesh from bone and Stonewall's attacks on Rey cease, then we can discuss reparations for his actions against Kashmir. Until such time as that, we'll continue gleefully spreading the radioactive, pacifist love of War Jesus.

Wow, the shit fest that this has turned into... Went from Rey trying to bring the best kitchen CN has had open in a while to Methrage chest thumping and trying to declare he is relevant by running nukes on CN's biggest nuke whore right now. Congrats Rey, you sir, have proven that everything you do is a sin.

Since people seem to have trouble comprehending:

Kashmir's War Jesus squad is attacking Stonewall because he is a perfidious and petty little man who threw a tantrum and rogued on our alliance, AND because he is attacking Rey. We have, for all intents and purposes, brought Rey the Great under the protection of War Jesus and given him a loving War Baptism, and so we'll permit no heathen boots in his land. Once we've pared flesh from bone and Stonewall's attacks on Rey cease, then we can discuss reparations for his actions against Kashmir. Until such time as that, we'll continue gleefully spreading the radioactive, pacifist love of War Jesus.

I like how you made up a new entity you claim to speak for called "War Jesus", since you don't actually have any authority to speak on behalf of Kashmir. Let your gov handle this.