A Post-Rehab Announcement

Maybe the thread has outlived its intended purpose?

Neo Uruk just wants to have a thread he can vent in as his nation continues to get crushed, let him have his fun as long as he doesn't make another dozen to showcase his failures.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the intent of the thread was to serve as an announcement of the reestablishment of Neo Uruk's starter alliance? :(

If you want to call it a new alliance every time he switches back and forth to whatever AA he decides to sit on, as he gets rejected from every real alliance.

So you know, War Jesus has received no orders to limit our operations. There's a difference between 'rogue' and 'autonomous'. Your clan of baby seals can hide in peace mode all they want, but if Jack and I are in range, they will find themselves clubbed.

So you know, War Jesus has received no orders to limit our operations. There's a difference between 'rogue' and 'autonomous'. Your clan of baby seals can hide in peace mode all they want, but if Jack and I are in range, they will find themselves clubbed.

If you are acting against your command structure, you are a rogue. I will speak with your leadership to make sure the deal has been finalized.

If what you say is true, there is no reason for me not to declare on the 3 targets in Kashmir I can inflict the most damage on. Although I think you are just out of the loop.

Edited by Methrage

So the thread has lost purpose. Requesting lock from moderation.

Point number two of the OP would suggest any discussion regarding Methrage and the Kashmir connection to be quite relevant. Stick your self-righteous nose elsewhere.

[ooc: this isn't the place to discuss or even mention/insinuate/allude to/reference mod locks and other actions]

I think it is a telling sign that the guy saying he will ZI/ZT/ZL me has seven more posts than me in this thread.

And he's also asking for aid for his alliance in the thread.

Edited by Neo Uruk

Very bad idea

You guys sent aid to Neo Uruk despite knowing he is a declared Enemy of the Nexus, so you have no grounds to say aid can't be sent stonewall during this battle. So it a very good idea to send aid to stonewall, regardless of what you think of him. Its required to balance out the aid you've provided to Neo Uruk.

Also I'm disappointed to see more Kashmir nations have declare on stonewall, even after an agreement with leadership had been made no new wars would be declared. Edited by Methrage

You guys sent aid to Neo Uruk despite knowing he is a declared Enemy of the Nexus, so you have no grounds to say aid can't be sent stonewall during this battle. So it a very good idea to send aid to stonewall, regardless of what you think of him. Its required to balance out the aid you've provided to Neo Uruk.

Also I'm disappointed to see more Kashmir nations have declare on stonewall, even after an agreement with leadership had been made no new wars would be declared.

I don't know where that agreement came from, but it wasn't our leadership

I've been saying that I'm open to a ceasefire (pending discussion with my membership) after this round of wars has expired, which would be 6/24. The final declaration on stonewall doesn't change the date. I also told you, if you'll recall, that I will relay to you more definitive terms (which will pertain to engagement and potential, longer-lasting peace) in 16 hours time, which hasn't yet elapsed.

I've been saying that I'm open to a ceasefire (pending discussion with my membership) after this round of wars has expired, which would be 6/24. The final declaration on stonewall doesn't change the date. I also told you, if you'll recall, that I will relay to you more definitive terms (which will pertain to engagement and potential, longer-lasting peace) in 16 hours time, which hasn't yet elapsed.

Part of the proposed agreement, which I agreed to was "a standing order for no additional wars to be declared on LN (whether stonewall or not).", as well as a ceasefire after this round of war.

What use is a standing order for no additional wars if you continue declaring more wars until you fill all his slots?

<SirWilliam> give me 16 hours to clarify with my membership before i commit to anything with you. don't want to misspeak or appear to be lying to you

That was the very last thing I had to say on the matter, I thought it was pretty clear that at present there is no agreement nor terms.

<SirWilliam> give me 16 hours to clarify with my membership before i commit to anything with you. don't want to misspeak or appear to be lying to you

That was the very last thing I had to say on the matter, I thought it was pretty clear that at present there is no agreement nor terms.

When I contacted you on IRC, it was because it seemed what had already seemingly been agreed upon in the embassy wasn't being upheld. What was discussed in the embassy is the agreement I considered more definite, me contacting you on IRC was me trying to urge you to make your membership aware of agreements already made.

If what was agreed upon and discussed in the embassy isn't valid, I would like to propose a new agreement. One round of full nuclear war between Limitless Nexus and Kashmir, then we can have the ceasefire after that. If you guys are going to do whatever you want before the ceasefire, there is no reason I should be sitting back and doing nothing.

Edited by Methrage

The entirety of the post you reference:

I'm willing to push for a ceasefire after this round as well as a standing order for no additional wars to be declared on LN (whether stonewall or not). Rey has long been a friend of this alliance though so I'm sure you can understand how suddenly pulling back can be seen as dickheadish (especially when he entered in defense of Kashmir in the first place).

Much like LN members retain autonomy and don't serve at my leisure. It is not my purpose or intent to impose anything (within reason) upon them, hence why I insisted on time to confer with them in the first place.