The Apathy Report

GeniusInc

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who dares, GeniusInc, to give you enough grief that you feel pushed into not talking about things you would otherwise talk about?!  Do we (your fan club) need to establish an The Apathy Report "brute squad" now?  And exactly who do we need to roll here? 

Come on, people, let the man say what he wants to say without giving him grief.  First -  that's part of the fun of listening and I, for one, don't want my enjoyment of  my weekly dose of The Apathy Report lowered just because "the powers that be" think GeniusInc should report differently.  Second - it's not like he's accurate in general anyway so if someone is making complaints than apparently he's getting a little to close to reality for someone.

I enjoy your analysis and your opinions of possible future events. I think it makes your report more interesting, its always nice to hear another opinion on different stuff that has or may happen.

To those that are pressuring him: Please leave him alone.

I resent your assertion that I am an old geezer who used to be active but is not active anymore. 

I AM an old geezer.. I am retired from gov, but I am not disconnected or inactive. The friendships and contacts I have made over the years grant me a special access to information that the average CNer cant get, but that nearly active current gov member can get. So I am plugged in quite well. 

I resent your assertion that I am an old geezer who used to be active but is not active anymore. 

I AM an old geezer.. I am retired from gov, but I am not disconnected or inactive. The friendships and contacts I have made over the years grant me a special access to information that the average CNer cant get, but that nearly active current gov member can get. So I am plugged in quite well.

That's what I meant, you aren't active in govt, but you still know what's up.

newep.png

Click Image

Episode 27
November 25th, 2014
GOONS/RDS Protectorate | Atlas 3 Mil NS and new flags | SPTR/Badlands merge | Gramlin\Sengoku | DEFCON 1 DoE | SLCB DoW | War Timeline | Opnions on war | Sanctions during War | Ramblings

**In a moment of confusion, GeniusInc kept calling The Javahouse League (tJL) "The Justice League". Being that he is a lazy man, GeniusInc did not rerecord this episode to fix the problem.**

Edited by GeniusInc

Took me a few minutes to realize you meant us when you said "The Justice League". Clearly we aren't making enough of an impression  :rolleyes:
Clearly I have an inability to read, my apologies.

That makes two of us :P

Or you could just change your name and confuse the rest of CN instead of me xD Edited by GeniusInc