The Apathy Report

GeniusInc

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reavers have a treaty with NG, and used their defense clause of that, not "no cb".

And of course Gremlins have a treaty with Sengoku with an oa clause.  Etc...

Edited by hartfw

A couple of things in regards to Grämlins. 1. We have members with almost 1300 days of seniority. We have not gone away. 2. Hartfw is indeed correct that we entered on an oa with Sengoku. It was not for no apparent reason. 3. Really how hard is Grämlins to pronounce?

http://tts.imtranslator.net/UyBg <-- Click to hear proper pronunciation

Edited by masterbake

FEAR-WP-Europa created BFF (bloc) some time ago. BFF (bloc) added NEW. FEAR-WP-Europa merged to form BFF (alliance) and BFF (bloc) disbanded. FEAR-WP demerged, BFF became LPH. FEAR-WP merged to form FTW.

Thats the genral gist of things, lots of context isn't there of course, but the history is a bit more accurate :)

• 2 weeks later...

You bit off more than you could chew GeniusInc. I expect to be a featured, and honored, guest for this outrage. I will beat you like a drum. You will be crying for mercy. It will be a full, uncensored, Great and Powerful verbal smack down. I'm coming for you, kiddo.